DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Anyone running Wiseco Pro True Street pistons??
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone running Wiseco Pro True Street pistons??
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 329L:
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
posted August 18, 2021 09:22 AM Hide Post
Anyone know where I can get a crate engine for my 71 split bumper Camaro foot brake car, to set down in here?

Or should I just build my own +030 454?

Hope you run a good diaper

Got make more than 10 passes in a decade to worry about scattering that.....

So much for seat time being of importance, agreed. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Anyone know where I can get a crate engine for my 71 split bumper Camaro foot brake car, to set down in here?

oh wow, look at that, the same 7 time slips that you have posted 1000 times, of the same slow ass box car. Hope you like getting your threads derailed.....

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 708 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

oh wow, look at that, the same 7 time slips that you have posted 1000 times, of the same slow ass box car. Hope you like getting your threads derailed.....

So much for seat time being of importance eh? Smile

Do bring 6.40 or slower timeslips with better mph. You can't, which means you can't backup your drag racing dumb mouth.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

There isnt anything impressive here. You slowed down a car .5 seconds and you turn on 5-6 win lights. Maybe next year when you go out, you can manage to miss the cones and find the winner circle.

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 708 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

There isnt anything impressive here. You slowed down a car .5 seconds and you turn on 5-6 win lights. Maybe next year when you go out, you can manage to miss the cones and find the winner circle.

The word is unparalleled dumb dumb.

Nobody is trying to impress you, why would they?

You own just another slow ass dragster.

Do bring 6.40 or slower timeslips with better mph. You can't, which means you can't backup your drag racing dumb mouth.

109 mph at 3500 lbs or 113 mph at 3200 lbs, you can't backup your mouth.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
And you havent figured out that NOBODY on this forum cares about you beating on your chest about your slow ass box car. WE just get tired of you derailing EVERY thread. Stay on your own tracks playa, things will go better here for you than they did on the bullet.

Jeremiah Hall

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
And you havent figured out that NOBODY on this forum cares about you beating on your chest about your slow ass box car. WE just get tired of you derailing EVERY thread. Stay on your own tracks playa, things will go better here for you than they did on the bullet.

Nobody is beating their chest, it just seems that way to you, because you own just another slow ass dragster, and I own unparalleled performance, built in house. Smile

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
109 mph at 3500 lbs or 113 mph at 3200 lbs, you can't bac

maybe if you stopped hitting cones and other track property your mph would be better?

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

maybe if you stopped hitting cones and other track property your mph would be better?

How else is he supposed to know when to drop Laughing Hard

Jeremiah Hall

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Maybe if you stopped twisting the fabric of reality in your every post typical of most libtards, me and everyone else in here with a half a brain, wouldn't perceive you as a weak little b1tch , through these interwebz. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:

BINGO!!! Never seen someone be so proud of running so slow considering he's dumped a crap load of money in that car.

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is biggest category in drag racing history, factory condition, 10" tire, sbc, out of the box 23 degree heads, there's more of these types going down the drag strip than any other, 3200 lbs plus.

Everyone has had one at one time or another, none in the 5's n/a, except this one.

Unparalleled.

Haters of unparalleled home built drag racing performance, gonna hate.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is biggest category in drag racing history, factory condition, 10" tire, sbc, out of the box 23 degree heads, there's more of these types going down the drag strip than any other, 3200 lbs plus.

Everyone has had one at one time or another, none in the 5's n/a, except this one.

Unparalleled.

Haters of unparalleled home built drag racing performance, gonna hate.

Dude you are pathetic! One fuzzy 5.999999 slip and you act like you're doing the impossible.
My STOCK blocked 23* headed smallblock will run faster in your car than YOUR motor....wanna buy it so you truly claim a 5second ride????
I'd be embarrased to have spent the money you have in that car and still be slow

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Haters gonna Hate- Jealousy > Unparalleled 5 second street car n/a 23 sbc. Smile

Home built unparalleled power

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I saw a documentary on jealous internet stalkers, they say to ignore them.

Luvtruck should I degree the cam now? Help me out here. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Luvtruck, the cam card is calling for the cam to be installed on a 103.

I'm coming up with 59 and 144 050 each side of max lift. I'd like to install it on a 101 for chain stretch, is that close enough? Confused

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Footbrake Ripper-461 BBC