New
Find
Notify
Tools

MFI pressure
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'd be happy to compare log books with you to vet that statement out with data. Let me know when you get down south we can review some data and validate/discredit that statement.

Posts: 378 | Location: Pride, La | Registered: April 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I ain’t skeered but I have no plans to ever be down south, anywhere near you. So let me know when you're coming northeast.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Funny I thought this forum was for anyone who wanted to be on it. Did not see rule that said you have to be approved by little edna.

Plus the more it piss' in your corn flakes the more AI will post.

I guess you do not keep up as good as think. I have made some pass's just having crap break this year. Not a lot and just T-N-T stuff. Plus I do not have to justify anything to you.

You can bad mouth all you want, talk all the **** you want. I am not going anywhere. I also am not falling for your crap and not going to threaten you so you can have reason to get booted. I have never made a threat, Not my style.

Sorry, a thread about something you know not a damn thing about scares you so much. Will try to do more of them.

So post for more replies.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
oh Sorry bye now. HellI know you will be back. Another similarity of hemorrhoids and you.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post