DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Start line enhancers on cars driven to and from the lanes
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Start line enhancers on cars driven to and from the lanes
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says two clueless losers, two nobodies that ain't got shyt nor done shyt ever worth talking about Laughing very hard No Big $ checks, no Wallys, no championships, NOTHING!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Wrong

More of them Pathetic Pigley slow lights will be posted at my leisure!

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
1320 Keyboard Racer & also known as; Special EDiot! Has requested more Real Truth. Wink

Again...Your focus needs to be somewhere away from the SLE. Razz

Source: www.nhra.com

This light, the .053 light & the undisclosed numerous other Grandpa Lights; any bottom bulb racer would consider .035 & even worse/pathetic lights & are considered Shyt lights. But the Pigley's are setting the standards with all the best crutches in the sport! Big Grin

Again... I'll tell YOU what don't want to hear & that's a Fact!

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

https://dragchamp.com/2022/top...ist-7-20-22-edition/

Fact my son would hand you your ass EVERYTIME you and your POS is in the other lane!

Fact you're a clueless pathetic loser that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about!

Fact your old man died from embarrassment and a broken heart knowing his son turned out to be a scumbag, a lazy piece of shyt, a liar...

quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
please enlighten us with specifics about our work ethics; you can start with me. I'd like to hear what you think you know. Wink

You have lived off of other peoples taxes all your life.
quote:
with being retired military I have my monthly pension & disability compensation.

You are milking the system, I've seen it done before by two of my former neighbors. First the military then double dip in the military industrial complex. You will live well in retirement not because of enriching the lives of others (being productive) rather collecting tax dollars. If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing. You ask for an opinion, I would not have responded if not. I am a former draftee and endured your kind for my country. You see I was forced to serve and I was forced to pay taxes all my life. And now you continue to live well off of my tax dollars. JMO

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
1320 Keyboard Racer/Special EDiot has requested more Real Truth about the Pigley's Grandpa Lights Wink

Again...Your focus needs to be somewhere away from the electronic/air operated gizmos. Razz

^^^Guess that's a good light for the Pigley's standards .04x - .05x. Then failed miserably next round with a nice pathetic -.013 light.

Again... I'll tell YOU what don't want to hear & that's a Fact!

2BKING just trying to help my Buddy 1320 Keyboard Racer out.
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
post just one big $ check or one Wally or one Championship! You can't because you ain't ever done shyt that's a FACT!

That said, I'm sure Matt Daddas, one of the best in the country, couldn't sleep last night knowing an internet forum nobody thinks his -.023 red light in rd3 of the SFG $50K is pathetic. Laughing very hard

The only thing pathetic here is YOU!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Wrong Wrong Wrong

What part of FOCUS do you not understand 1320 Keyboard Racer. Wink You need some more of them electronic/air operated gizmo Pigley shyt lights posted.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking you're right, I am wrong about your old man, I've been told he was the original king scumbag, lazy piece of shyt, liar and taught you well!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Per your request 1320 Keyboard Racer, another Pigley Grandpa light! Big Grin

Courtesy of www.nhra.com

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Killer Pigley .053 light at Maple Grove! Guess them numerous Pathetic .03x - .04x lights last year wasn't slow enough & had to raise the bar.

You need to focus on something other than the SLE. You can thank me with a Keyboard Racer or Special EDiot response or not! Wink

2BKING
Relaxing

I had a fan of 1320 Keyboard Racer F...tard inform me that there is a SLOWER standard of a Pigley Shyt Light; .06x, could it be true. Certainly, Keyboard Racer can confirm or deny. Laughing very hard

I'm trying to help you out Buddy, you need to focus on something other than the SLE.

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I'm thinking you're right, I am wrong about your old man, I've been told he was the original king scumbag, lazy piece of shyt, liar and taught you well!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks for confirming your Pigley Gold Standard of Pathetic Shyt Grandpa Lights. Laughing very hard

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436