DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern , glad you are alright. That has happen at my track a couple of times. Its one fear I have had, in the past two weeks ago flushed system with all new fluid . I do it about every 2 years along with checking the pads 3 times a year. I always think about how I'm going the stop at 130 mph with no brakes . One reason I never kill the ignition after the stripe.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Got Wilwood discs on all 4 corners and replaced the pads over the winter. Guess I never checked the fluid....and on the line the line lock worked fine...bad place to find out after the stripe.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
After noon y'all,
Happy fathers day.
My son and daughter in law stopped by yesterday afternoon and brought me a surprise. A almost 4 lb wagyu tomahawk steak. Biggest steak I ever saw so I had to grill it last night. I'll be eating on it all week.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Floyd that's a great before shot , where's the steak after you cooked it ….

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
After noon y'all,
Happy fathers day.
My son and daughter in law stopped by yesterday afternoon and brought me a surprise. A almost 4 lb wagyu tomahawk steak. Biggest steak I ever saw so I had to grill it last night. I'll be eating on it all week.

HFD to y’all!
I’m doing a large pork but this week in my Treager. 225 for a year I think ? I’ll let y’all know..
Sac Nat Open this weekend!!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well our children care for us don't they Floyd. My youngest came down from Baltimore and Sat we all met at the other Daughters house and what a surprise. They had blue crabs flown down from MD and had Crabs, shrimp, crawfish, 4 racks of BBQ ribs, mac salad, corn, fresh peach cobbler,and ice cream. Good to see them now and then but love the quiet we have normally also. Everyone stay safe

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Fern,yes they do. My daughter is taking me for a pedicure today. The salons have been shut down for months but they are now open. I'm goin to get pampered a bit.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nick,
I thought I posted it. Maybe a litlle rare for some but that's the way I like it.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
FLOYD , That's better and your right I could use a little more grill time, but you enjoy yourself and make sure Woody gets his....fixed it !!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nick,
Woody got his.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
He will work on that for a few days...Haha

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That little dog hasn't missed a meal Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
NHe had it like polished ivory last night. And, no, he hasn't missed any meals.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
8 days and no one on this thread. I been pretty busy getting ready for the WFC at Bristol. Then found out today they are opening a day early, tomorrow! Hope I get it all ready in time to roll in the morning but at least I was pretty much ready except for loading the car and hooking up the trailer. It will be on Motor Mania so take a look you may see Fern make a pass.....look early or you might miss me. Car has 2 passes since all the trans, converter work. Everyone have a good $th and be safe.....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good luck, Fern. You got this. I'll see if I can catch you on the tube. Then I'll have to take a screen shot and get you to autograph it for me.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Fern,
They are saying at the SFG 1.1M WFC has 200 entries so far.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Floyd looks like they will need more to cover the winner.. haha

Fern I have a friend out there racing with you guys, Bill Kidd and his daughter too . Real nice family...Good Luck

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Near 500 today Floyd. It’s hot here but they keep rolling in. I mean this is a FOOT BRAKE race and we have a blower car, people from all over the country, and even the 2 million $ man Jeff Verdi is here. I have seen so many old friends. It is just great to be here. Oh we had a race last night, I went red 1st round and no buy backs. Don’t matter we do it today for $10,000. More later. Watch Motor Mania TV, it’s there. Be safe

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nick I talked to them. Jed let the little girl run her Jr down the track before we started time runs yesterday so she could say she made a pass at Bristol

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
Fern, good luck. Keep the AC going in the motorhome.
Kenny Anderson might speak to you. He's a friend of mine from Florida.He's there with his boys and several cars. Nice family and he's a fireman.
Y'all have a gooden.