DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Very disappointed to see 2 step in footbrake...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Very disappointed to see 2 step in footbrake...
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Eman. It was all your fault. LOL No. I don't think so. What happened here would have happened even if you didn't post a single word.
Look, so 10-12 years ago it was a pure FB class? No 2 step/transbrake, right? My only gripe is sanctioning bodies feel like they have to modify rules because a few people ASK them to? To NHRA it's probably about money. Before the 2 step, I think everyone was happy. It's FOOTBRAKE. Left foot on the brake, right foot on the gas pedal and you launch your vehicle MANUALLY. Now, FB has been DEMOTED to a slow STREET class. WHY?????
Nice to hear that most of the 51 were pure FB.
As for the poll, I would love to see what the people vote for.
How do you put a poll question on this website?

Posts: 84 | Location: Mooresville, nc | Registered: October 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eman:
Transbrakes aren't allowed in Footbrake unless you have a stick.

Confused

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
I ran at a no-box race this weekend, 51 entries and most were pure footbraking it. I know for a fact at 7 all were pure footbrakers for what it's worth. 2 local tracks to me that are no-box the champions were pure footbrakers.

Just curious.Was deep staging allowed ?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
quote:
I ran at a no-box race this weekend, 51 entries and most were pure footbraking it. I know for a fact at 7 all were pure footbrakers for what it's worth. 2 local tracks to me that are no-box the champions were pure footbrakers.

As long as it's written on the windows yes you can deep stage. That has been a problem in the past at some of the local tracks but they have all allowed it. BUT be aware that it's up to the deepstager to get in as well as the shallow stager as the timer is on

Just curious.Was deep staging allowed ?

As long as it's written on the windows yes you can deep stage. That has been a problem in the past at some of the local tracks but they have all allowed it. BUT be aware that it's up to the deepstager to get in as well as the shallow stager as the timer is on.
Now this discussion is going to take another wrong turn.

Posts: 1467 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Now this discussion is going to take another wrong turn.

Lol.