New
Find
Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is what happens when when you let Kyle race more often and don't hold him back....

Posts: 7757 | Location: Turnin left on the dirt | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I realize the ROWDY haters are going to have a LOONNNGGGG agonizing year so I'm not going to point out that ROWDY has won five of 14 total races run this year, had engines expire in a couple and been wrecked by others in a couple!!!!!
OOOPS!!!!!
Seems I just did!!!!!
Interesting highlights!
smoke gets more like jr's father every day. Whining about someone blocking him after he took out half the field at 'Dega while blocking last year! Then today he admitted he was so focused on wrecking joey he ran the car onto the limiter!
For once I was proud of the King's son for calling smoke's hypocrisy out!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Say what you want, but KB drove a very good race today.

and

Tony Stewart is the biggest whiner in all of motorsports.

Posts: 406 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fastracer482:
Say what you want, but KB drove a very good race today.

and

Tony Stewart is the biggest whiner in all of motorsports.

heck Both KB's did.

Posts: 7757 | Location: Turnin left on the dirt | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
logono needs his ass beat for his attitude that block you say before started that big crash and he said he would do it again . then today says he got what he deserves. he needs a beat down ...

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
smoke struts around like the "big bad as$" now but I heard Robin Miller say smoke used to pick fights after the dirt track races in Indiana back in the day and got his as$ beat about every time!
smoke's probably the lucky one when crews break it up!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bracketgto:
logono needs his ass beat for his attitude that block you say before started that big crash and he said he would do it again . then today says he got what he deserves. he needs a beat down ...

I guess you have never seen stewart drive before.

Posts: 406 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
smoke struts around like the "big bad as$" now but I heard Robin Miller say smoke used to pick fights after the dirt track races in Indiana back in the day and got his as$ beat about every time!
smoke's probably the lucky one when crews break it up!!!!!
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I realize the ROWDY haters are going to have a LOONNNGGGG agonizing year so I'm not going to point out that ROWDY has won five of 14 total races run this year, had engines expire in a couple and been wrecked by others in a couple!!!!!
OOOPS

After the failure last year I guess one win would get your hands under the covers.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
This focusing more and more on masturbation and queers like the fruits-an-nuts state screen writers do must spread over into the general population?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
This focusing more and more on masturbation and queers like the fruits-an-nuts state screen writers do must spread over into the general population?????

All while you are beside yourself that he won a race. Just building to a chase choke(if he makes it)again.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
WELL, WELL, WELL!!!!!
What was this, A REPLAY OF FONTANA?????
Must have been exciting for you people that watch them go round and round to watch ROWDY out there in front all weekend?????
For the record, there has been a total of 18 top tier NASCAR races this year and ROWDY has run in 15 of them!
7 wins, GOLLY GEE, that's winning close to 50% of the races he has run!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ah, Bill, I know its hard to control yourself but there have been 7 races in nascar top tier series in 2013. And yes, your hero, Krying Kyle has won 2 races which is pretty darn good but he still hasnt closed the deal. Remember, when he gets in the chase one word comes to mind, "CHOKE"!

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As the plot thickens!!!!!
I was roped into watching the Speed shows this afternoon and nothing really changes!
The "most popular driver" demonstrates again that he is dumber then a pointy headed fence post. He must have been practicing for the next commercial as he rode around and the car was dying and he didn't have sense enough to check the voltage gauge and switch to the back-up battery. He went from 3rd to 30th!!!!!
Then here comes the cheating Penske team. ROWDY will be in 2nd after the penalties are issued!!!!!
To top that the mouthy champ runs his mouth and in comparison to what the 11 driver said and was penalized for he should be fined $500,000.00, docked a 100 points and suspended for 5 races!!!!!
No wonder the 56 was so fast, DW's cheating bro was at it again!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Did anybody see Ron Hornagay intentionally wreck that guy while the yellow flag was out in the truck race at Texas this past Friday?

That's what all you guys were crying about Kyle doing to R.H.

But when Hornagay does the exact same thing to somebody else all the crybabies don't have anything to say about it.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
That race was today at Rockingham.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I watch the truck races, it's a hoot watching the young guys out there mixing it up!
Why wasn't rh parked the way ROWDY was for the same thing? Apparently rh wasn't aware that there was a recording of it the way he was lying his as$ off like a mangy cur-dog! NASCAR has to act, they don't have integrity to piss away the way GOLF did with the sex fiend this weekend!
With young guns like Larson, Bowman and Eliot, among others, tearing up the track the guys just hanging on in Cup are in deep shyt.
har har saw the writing on the wall knowing the Dillon kid was taking a CUP seat next year!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
How about Kyle Larson doing his victory doughnuts with the steering wheel hanging out the window? Tongue

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
har saw the writing on the wall knowing the Dillon kid was taking a CUP seat next year!!!!!

Bilind man, Dillion is moving into Jeff Burtons car.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Who is getting into the 29 then?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski