Find
Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of jwike
posted Hide Post
Anyone else trying to figure out what happen to cry baby kyle's slight lead over Gordon besides koski?! Rolling Ice Cream

Posts: 29 | Location: Winston Salem, NC | Registered: August 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
FLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
^^^^ That kid who finsihed 2nd today is fixin to be more than KB has been. Not a knock on KB at all as I am a fan but KL is the next big thing. Kyle Larson deserves the funding and attention that Danica gets. Heck he never raced on an asphalt track till last year. (won first time on it too).

Posts: 7757 | Location: Turnin left on the dirt | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
I realize the ROWDY haters are going to have a LOONNNGGGG agonizing year so I'm not going to point out that ROWDY has won three of 11 races run this year, had engines expire in a couple and been wrecked by others in a couple!!!!!
OOOPS!!!!! Seems I just did!!!!!
Yeah he's a big fish in a little pond. lets wait a while before we give him the crown! OK.

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
KL sure can adapt to different situations and tracks in a hurry!!!!! He's actually a Ganassi driver so he'll have a fair shot!!!!!
Joey L was the next "can't miss" a few years ago so it's early yet?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I realize the ROWDY haters are going to have a LOONNNGGGG agonizing year so I'm not going to point out that ROWDY has won three of 11 races run this year, had engines expire in a couple and been wrecked by others in a couple!!!!!
OOOPS!!!!! Seems I just did!!!!!

Long smiling winter as Krying Kyle choked again last year.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eathon 778A:
^^^^ That kid who finsihed 2nd today is fixin to be more than KB has been. Not a knock on KB at all as I am a fan but KL is the next big thing. Kyle Larson deserves the funding and attention that Danica gets. Heck he never raced on an asphalt track till last year. (won first time on it too).

That is so true !!!! Hopefully someone is watching how talented he is and pick him up.He really deserves it.

Posts: 179 | Location: Matthews NC | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
so I'm not going to point out that ROWDY has won three of 11 races run this year,

I think your confused again.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joey L was the next "can't miss" a few years ago so it's early yet?????

The difference is Lagano got moved up into to Cup too soon because of the departure of Tony Stewart (I am typing just as Lagano takes the lead in Bristol ) . I think they will take Larson at a proper pace for him. Larson drives so many different things that like you say he adapts quick. Tony Stewart and Jeff Gordon Both have said Kyle larson is better than they were at his age. I do not think They will Put Larson in a situation like Lagano ended up in. That said Lagano is still a quality driver and I think the change in teams this year is going to be big for him. I have been watchin Larson since he was in Karts. I have watched him win there to a Championship in a 410s. He wins races with WoO when he races with them. He is just an incredible as they are saying a once in a generation talent. Hope he does well. Heck he won the K&N East Championship in his first year on asphalt. Opps Hamlin just spun Lagano lol

Posts: 7757 | Location: Turnin left on the dirt | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That and Just on track personality wise Larson is gonna go after what he thinks is his. Lagano is not always aggressive.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well Lagano just made me eat my words LOL at least off track Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mopar Dragster
posted Hide Post
Krying Kyle watches a better driver win.....again. LOVE IT!!

Scott Kiger

Landmark Coatings Inc.

Get your powder coating done by the best. Give Mark a call and let him blow your mind on the money you will save on anything from a dragster chassis to a set of wheels or anything else you can imagine.

landmarkcoatings.com

(336)492-2492

Please see my brother Darrell for all of your drag car fabrication, muscle car restoration, and racing engine needs at Wyo Racing n' Rods.

(336)463-4309

Posts: 374 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
FINALLY, we have the answer to "Car 54 Where Are YOU?"
As ROWDY racks up win number 54 in the Nationwide series with car NUMBER 54!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Let's not forget 4 race old Rookie Kyle Larson finished 6th after he WON the World of Outlaws race last night in Stockton!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
And he was cheered! Times sure have changed for him!

Posts: 2 | Location: Ogden, Ut. Tweeker Town | Registered: January 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let's not forget 4 race old Rookie Kyle Larson finished 6th after he WON the World of Outlaws race last night in Stockton

BK cant vsee that. Head to far up Krying Kyles a z z.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Nobody's excited about finally finding CAR 54?????
Maybe none of you remember the TV program?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
lookin like ole KB fixin to get it done today too!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Nobody's excited about finally finding CAR 54?????
Maybe none of you remember the TV program?????

Yeah I can't say as I remember any episodes of that show. But now that you give it away i get it lol.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Before your time, maybe, '61 to '63!
Never had time to watch TV at that time of my life though.

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski