Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DoubleRRacin
posted Hide Post
I like what one commentator said.

"There are over 20 clips from Daytona week where other drivers saved cars in spectacular fashion.

Can someone tell me why the only ones we play are the ones with Kyle Busch in them? "

Another commentator answered. "Well it seems to me that if you don't put yourself in the position to make the highlight reel, you'll finish a lot higher than Busch does...... And still make the highlights."

Best explaination of it I have heard yet !

Time Waits for No One !

Posts: 351 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Just look how far the "most popular driver" dragged JJ down simply by being around him?
The worst Cup finish of his career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
Looks like the 18 couldn't take the pressure of the 29 on his bumper. Ice Cream

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Smith:
Looks like the 18 couldn't take the pressure of the 29 on his bumper. Ice Cream
Yeah he doesn't deal with pressure very well!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So I guess you bet and lost again.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Guess I'm a boob but the 88 still ahead of your hero in the points last year.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
nascar is for gays all they want to do is set on the pole Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
How about the driving exhibition ROWDY gave the boys tonight?
The bashers are eating crow again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hows that crow taste Billy? You,ve been almost as quiet as your Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hows that crow taste Billy? You,ve been almost as quiet as your Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BK, you and AG must be spending a lot of time talking about Rowdy and Danica and the flops again this year.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
ROWDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got home thinking I'd just wait 'til the paper in the morning BUT I had this feeling ROWDY got his 4TH in a row tonight so I scoped it out!
The "most popular driver" lucked out to finish second whining about his brakes BUT he finally had to admit the 18 was better then he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Have you noticed how humble young Mr. Bush has gotten? Roll Eyes

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
Hey Costco, why is it you feel the need to drag jr through the mud every time you turn the keyboard on?

I guess he "Lucked" his way into second in the points too?

Just wondering, where is your favorite "Dyck with ears" in the points?

It's only a matter of time before your boy has another melt down and will be in the same position as his brother.

http://www.nascar.com/races/cu.../data/standings.html

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Smith:
Hey Costco, why is it you feel the need to drag jr through the mud every time you turn the keyboard on?

I guess he "Lucked" his way into second in the points too?

Just wondering, where is your favorite "Dyck with ears" in the points?

It's only a matter of time before your boy has another melt down and will be in the same position as his brother X2!

http://www.nascar.com/races/cu.../data/standings.html

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got home thinking I'd just wait 'til the paper in the morning BUT I had this feeling ROWDY got his 4TH in a row tonight so I scoped it out!
The "most popular driver" lucked out to finish second whining about his brakes BUT he finally had to admit the 18 was better then he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyle got lucky again without the phanthom caution, Smoke wins!!!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Corvette5X24
posted Hide Post
What was the caution for anyway? I was watching at a bar and the sound was off. Cost me 120 bucks as I had Stewert in the pool at work Mad

Richard Thayer

Thayer Racing

Posts: 122 | Location: Painesville, Ohio | Registered: June 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Corvette5X24:
What was the caution for anyway? I was watching at a bar and the sound was off. Cost me 120 bucks as I had Stewert in the pool at work Mad
Water bottle. TV couldn't find it.

DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 524vette:
Water bottle. TV couldn't find it.

Neither could NASCAR! Hum

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The "most popular driver" lucked out to finish second whining about his brakes BUT he finally had to admit the 18 was better then he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure that most popular driver is in the same place he was last year in the points, A HEAD OF THE 18

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Coming up on FOUR (4) years without a win, and he cheated for the last one?
What the Hell do his fans find to root for?
Hey dumb bell this is about Kryle not JR!!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Coming up on FOUR (4) years without a win

What did those wins do for Krying last year except last in the chase! Behind the most popular driver.

L8R, Mike