DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
No wonder I couldn't find it to bump TTT,, you treed me! LOL

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
up front!

Posts: 337 | Location: up on the wheel | Registered: March 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post

The story is going to be the temps out east.

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of cutlass389
posted Hide Post
What better way to celebrate 100!

Mike Miller

"It may be ugly, but it's SLOW"

Posts: 77 | Location: NC | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of cutlass389
posted Hide Post
Bringin' it back up. Gonna' try to dodge 30% at the Farm today.

Mike Miller

"It may be ugly, but it's SLOW"

Posts: 77 | Location: NC | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 194 | Location: dumpin you at the stripe! | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Taylor:
Went through a bad storm getting to Atlanta last night. Our(Steve and myself) oldest grandson is graduating from Norcross High School outside of Atlanta GA. tonight.
I can remember when he was born..seems like yesterday. Will be leaving here on Saturday to go racing at Rockingham. Am hoping for no more rain for this holiday.

Brenda tell him congrats from the Plotts!!!! Steve would have been very proud by such an honorable young man. I had the pleasure of meeting him at The World Footbrake Challenge this year. I hope he chooses to race some and if so tell him I will help out anyway I can hope all is well see ya soon!

Hank Thomas Performance
Beal Race Engines
Wyo Racing N Rods
Plott Racing & Automotive
Roush Yates Performance Products
NitroPlate
QuickFuel Carbs

Posts: 1 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bill Hoskinson 3152
posted Hide Post
I was at Bristol last weekend. Rode the scooter up to the starting line one night and was just looking around, and thought about Steve for a few minutes.

Hi Brenda!

Posts: 804 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
x2

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for keeping this post going

Brenda Taylor

ps....Went to Ohio last week to see one of my grandsons be part of the Georgia team in the U.S. Roller Hockey Games. Thought about you,Bill. Hope everything is well with the children.

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We could use a little help here with some sunshine for the weekend.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Time passes fast.

Brenda

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Yes M'am. Hope you're doing well. Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's race day, good luck everyone and be safe......

"World Champion.....Cooler Dragger/Pnut Bawler"

Posts: 2116 | Location: L.A. (Lower Alabama) | Registered: July 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
TTT

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of CW1228
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8 | Location: Sebring FL | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi, Steve Conyer,

It looks like the weather is changing for Raleigh,NC and Evansville,IN for the weekend...colder.

Brenda

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
That is correct. I am actually ready for some cool, but not cold weather. Fall is my favorite time of the year.

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve, Hope the weather is good this week!

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Smile

Lee Roberson