DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
You going, Mrs Brenda? Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of CW1228
posted Hide Post
gggggggggggggg

Posts: 8 | Location: Sebring FL | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve,

Went racing last weekend..raced my footbrake street camaro, hadn't raced it in over a year. ..went 8.55 and 8.54 for 2 practice and 3 rounds until I fouled. Going again this weekend.

Hope everything is fine with your family. Plan to come to the "World Footbrake Challenge" in July.

Brenda

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Thats sounds fairly quick for that car.

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Remember this is 1/8 mile..not 1/4 mile

It first had 2.72 rearend and I had it changed to 3.42 rearend

The camaro would go faster but I still am deep staging it.
I know Steve would say.."Are you having fun now?"

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Chip Horton
posted Hide Post
Miss you Brenda!!! Good luck with the racing!!!

FIRST INDUCTEE DRR "LEGENDS HALL OF FAME" www.handhatvridepark.com
My favorite track to race at, is one with "LOTS" of chevys!! WORLD CHAMPION, Division Champion, Race of Champions, 29 Time Track Champion. Have won a NEW Car, Motorcycle, Enclosed trailer!!!

Posts: 516 | Location: Jesup Ga | Registered: February 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
I wish I lived closer to you Brenda. For a lot of reasons. :-)

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR / Crew
Picture of Moderate Joe
posted Hide Post
Here is to sunshine and blue skies today. Good luck to everyone at the races.

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 131 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bill Hoskinson 3152
posted Hide Post
I wish the old man was still around. He might get a kick out of my little S-10 project. I am having a lot of fun footbrake racing.

Posts: 804 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of cutlass389
posted Hide Post
Brenda, you have a PM. Weather sure was pretty last Saturday. Was great to see you again.

Mike Miller

"It may be ugly, but it's SLOW"

Posts: 77 | Location: NC | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
thanks..Mike, check your pm.

Brenda

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I dont believe there is a Day goes by i dont think of Steve. Hello Brenda how are you Doing are you coming to the WFC.

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It was 5 years ago yesterday(5-20-07) that Steve died. He loved the sport of racing and continued racing until a few months before he passed away. Steve said racing was like an addiction that would give you a "Natural High".

Just reminiscing about winning, losing, fun, hard work,late nights,travel, and friendships.
Would not trade my past...it has been great.

Yesterday, I had some great lights (.012, .003, and .000) and still did not win a race due to taking way too much stripe. I can only imagine what Steve would have said to me. No No

Junior, I am planning to come to the Footbrake Challenge. Hope you, Brandon, and Sarah will save me a place.

Brenda

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone! Looking for good weather on Memorial Day Weekend.
Brenda

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ttt

DRR / Crew
Picture of Moderate Joe
posted Hide Post
bump

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 131 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Ice Cream Wave

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve,

Happy 4th! I think I have found a track open this weekend. I may get to race again. LOL

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Win one for me!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post