DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Going to the race at Coastal Plains Raceway in Jacksonville,NC this Thanksgiving weekend .....with Michael and Anthony as the promoters, it sounds like the place to be for great racing and good times!

Brenda

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of AM
posted Hide Post
Scott just realized the maps are live. Smile See you on Friday, Brenda!

Posts: 2906 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It is time to start a new work week. Weather in NC is in the mid 60's until the weekend where it will rain (mid-week) and get cooler.

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Evansville, Indiana set a record this year for most precip in a year. Frown

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Steve, for keeping this post new!!!!

Am in Georgia visiting my grandsons. Time goes by fast when you are having fun or getting old.Twice as fast when both are occurring at the same time.LOL

Only 2-3 months until racing season again.

Brenda

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
It's the least I can do considering everthing you and Steve did for me! Merry Christmas!

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Saw many of our racing friends at the Greensboro Expo/NC Drag Racing Hall of Fame today.

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
The years I raced the Cavalier were some of the best and most enjoyable that I ever had.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi,Steve

Hope everybody in your family is fine.

Remember those fun times at Memphis... Smile

Good memories!

Brenda

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
I had fun times wherever we went. I believe you won that round. Memphis 2001

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve,

how's the weather?

Started to go racing today at Dunn-Benson but decided not to go because of the colder weather.

Brenda

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
It's 22 degress in southwestern Indiana. Going down to a low of about 14. This will be the coldest night of the winter for us so far.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
looks like Royal Purple Raceway is rained out this weekend, and the championship race will be next weekend , so it kills bracket racing for two weeks now...... thanks for the maps again steve, and brenda

Posts: 224 | Location: East TEXAS | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks nice for the weekend! May go racing at Fayetteville.

Brenda

DRR Trophy
Picture of cutlass389
posted Hide Post
500 and still going strong.

Mike Miller

"It may be ugly, but it's SLOW"

Posts: 77 | Location: NC | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Nice. Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Amie
posted Hide Post
missing Steve and all the other great racers/friends we've lost over the years...... Angel

Amie

Posts: 868 | Location: Demossville, KY | Registered: August 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 16 | Location: Virginia | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Easter Race at Roxboro....That was one race that Steve loved to attend. Close to home and good weather this weekend=FUN!

Brenda Taylor