DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 224 | Location: East TEXAS | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend! Hopefully Racing Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ttt

tune in for next weeks episode

Posts: 1103 | Location: on your mind  | Registered: March 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 224 | Location: East TEXAS | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ChevyII8x18
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Taylor:
These maps are posted as a service from DragRaceResults.com and Steve Taylor. Use them to plan your day of racing this weekend or any weekend as long as the topic is posted.
Good luck and have a rain free race. Smile

This should help this weekend!!

Sidrick Roberson
www.automax.net

Posts: 419 | Location: Henderson, NC | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1kingrookie
posted Hide Post
TTT

Posts: 365 | Location: West Helena , Arkansas | Registered: February 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
ttt

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Definitely keeping a close eye from here as well.

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ttt

tune in for next weeks episode

Posts: 1103 | Location: on your mind  | Registered: March 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
ttt

Be safe out there, y'all!

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
ttt
quote:
bd, here is Southern Texas:

Lee Roberson

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Dany Lee,

When I saw that I about lost it.

"bd, here is Southern Texas"

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Amie
posted Hide Post
Eek
Gotta keep track on that "r" word. It's looking pretty green and yellow up around Indy at the Bracket Finals. Big Grin

Amie

Posts: 868 | Location: Demossville, KY | Registered: August 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm tracking IKE , here i sit in east tenn, and my baby is in texas just north of houston. They are callng this the storm of storms, like the one in 1900 that killed 6000. I'm praying it falls on it's face when he hits land............

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curleynomad:
I'm tracking IKE , here i sit in east tenn, and my baby is in texas just north of houston. They are callng this the storm of storms, like the one in 1900 that killed 6000. I'm praying it falls on it's face when he hits land............

I finally convinced my college senior daughter to come north to our home from College Station. Dumb Aggies. Wink

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Shaping up to be a Gaw-jus weekend for racing.
Cool

Lee Roberson

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
ttt

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Steve! I'm up in the middle of the night here in AZ doing my part to keep your post alive in honor of you! I'm pretty sure your still reading everything on this site so i just have to say we miss you my racing brother and will see you some day...

It's not how long you live but how long your dead!!! LIVE A LITTLE...

Posts: 71 | Location: Chandler AZ | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
quote:
These maps are posted as a service from DragRaceResults.com and Steve Taylor. Use them to plan your day of racing this weekend or any weekend as long as the topic is posted.
Good luck and have a rain free race. Smile

NC racers, including myself, will be checking this one out in anticpation of the weekend.

Good luck everyone,, stay dry and stay GREEN

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lee,

Where are you, Sedrick, and your dad racing this weekend?

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post