DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
8 years ago today at 5:15, Steve passed away....It is difficult to believe that it has been 2920+ days. I miss him and wish he were here.
But life continues on and we all learn to adjust.

It is good to have friends to help you through the tough times.

Thanks to all for your friendship.

Brenda
Steve's wife

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bill Hoskinson 3152
posted Hide Post
Wave

Posts: 804 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bill Hoskinson 3152
posted Hide Post
Hope youre doing ok Brenda.

Posts: 804 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill,

Doing great. I am still teaching part time and racing some also.

Hope you and your family are doing fine. How involved are you with racing now?

Brenda

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Amie
posted Hide Post
Safe travels to all headed to WFC this weekend. Weather looks great!!

Just in case I am gonna put Steve's Angel maps back to the top of page.

Amie

Posts: 868 | Location: Demossville, KY | Registered: August 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Time for another race.

Brenda

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Always!

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Beautiful weather today and tomorrow....going racing on Monday. Everyone stay safe and enjoy Labor Day 2015

Brenda

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
TTT

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve,

We have had rain for nearly a week. Today it was sunny.. Smile

Did you get any of this rain?

Brenda

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
We had some, but nothing like you did!

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Been off this site for a wile, Glad to see this post is still going, always remember the cool stuff Steve posted and he never seemed to care what anyone thought of his post (got to respect that)...

Posts: 3 | Location: Chandler AZ | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dave, Thanks for clicking on this thread. Steve Conyer, some other racing friends, and I have been keeping this last thread of Steve's "alive". We have kept it on this website since he died which is now 8 1/2 years ago.
Hope you are doing well. I still race some..in fact I am going to Michael and Anthony's Thanksgiving Race this weekend at Piedmont Dragway.Hope everybody has a great Thanksgiving.

Brenda Taylor

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing you, Brenda!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We had nice weather in Raleigh,NC today....about

76 degrees. Tomorrow will be the same. Smile

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Weather today in Raleigh,NC is low 30*'s.

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
weather for Raleigh,NC this week will be in the 30's-low 40's. Spring , please hurry!!!

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm headed for Pomona in the AM, it will be -8F here in Illinois when I leave and 80's there.

No matter how many times you paint over a shadow it's still there.

Posts: 684 | Location: Galesburg Il. | Registered: December 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry about not posting sooner but had problems with my computer. Had to buy a new one. Laptops don't seem to last more than 3-5 years.

Steve, enjoy life and hope that your family is doing well.

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Retirement has been wonderful so far. Smile