DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ChevyII8x18
posted Hide Post
Brenda-- We are hoping to get a motor in Lee's car this weekend-- so we can make it to the bracket finals-- His broke two weeks ago--

If we go anywhere-- we may ride up to Piedmont

Is Brewer's running Friday?

Sidrick Roberson
www.automax.net

Posts: 419 | Location: Henderson, NC | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 224 | Location: East TEXAS | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Here comes the weekend! Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Headed to Chicago this weekend for some indoor fun. Let it rain! Smile

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
It's thursday for me, as I'm packin up, gettin ready to head to the FARM...

Probably should be watching this one closely,, but this week -- we're goin pretty much regardless. Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Cool

Lee Roberson

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
ttt

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve,

Our grandson, Chris, who is 16, got his driver's license yesterday. Today I gave him one of your cavaliers. I knew you would like to keep it in the family.

love,
Brenda

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Ain't that great. Big Grin

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
TOO COOL!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mabe
posted Hide Post
UP

Wayne Mabe ZX 21

I'm not crazy, my wife had me tested!
Holy crap on a cracker!

Posts: 636 | Location: Pulaski, Va | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Cool

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
tdt

tune in for next weeks episode

Posts: 1103 | Location: on your mind  | Registered: March 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mabe
posted Hide Post
ttt

Wayne Mabe ZX 21

I'm not crazy, my wife had me tested!
Holy crap on a cracker!

Posts: 636 | Location: Pulaski, Va | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Y'all stay safe this weekend. Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
New Page... ttt one extra time this week.

quote:
Originally posted by Steve Taylor:
These maps are posted as a service from DragRaceResults.com and Steve Taylor. Use them to plan your day of racing this weekend or any weekend as long as the topic is posted.
Good luck and have a rain free race. Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We wish you a "Happy Thanksgiving" and great weather for racing this weekend.

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Same to you Brenda.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, Brenda!