DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
Call me Brenda....Im leaving for the Farm....Hope you can make it too

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
About 2 hours ago in Raleigh,NC, I heard some thunder and plenty of rain. Looked at this post...there it was in red, green, and yellow.

Hope it is gone by tomorrow..Am going on a few days of vacation with my youngest daughter and her family at the beautiful NC beaches. Heard there was a track near the beach so I am going to stop and do some racing first.

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Taylor:
About 2 hours ago in Raleigh,NC, I heard some thunder and plenty of rain. Looked at this post...there it was in red, green, and yellow.

Hope it is gone by tomorrow..Am going on a few days of vacation with my youngest daughter and her family at the beautiful NC beaches. Heard there was a track near the beach so I am going to stop and do some racing first.

Big Grin I love it!

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Good luck this weekend, everyone!

Good luck and weather to all. Have a safe oneSmile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 224 | Location: East TEXAS | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Cool

Lee Roberson

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Big Drag,

It has been 14 months today...It is still hard to stay home on weekends.. too many memories.

I love that fire-eating dragon. Thanks!

PS Lee, you know I thank you LOTS for remembering too!

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I've been using the tri city maps a lot , now on my move to texas , I find it even more help full. this post needs to be at the top all the time.

Brenda we all remember, some times more than we want too. have a great day

Posts: 224 | Location: East TEXAS | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
We're loaded up and ready for the weekend. Good Luck everyone. Have a safe/fun weekend RACIN Cool

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Weekend's almost here... Got a hitchin' to attend, no racing for us this week.

Good luck to everyone headin outSmile

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Its Thursday... Weather is supposed to be juuuuust right around here this weekend. See ya @ the track Cool

Lee Roberson

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace Steve.

Sincerely
FAST HOT ROD
"Racing in memory of our Hero, Steve Taylor"
Team Taylor Performance Motorsports

This message has been approved by the board members of FAST HOT ROD Entertainment LLC. In associan with FAST HOT ROD Motorsports ,a wholly owned subsidiary of Team Taylor Performance Motorsports

Posts: 211 | Location: HERE | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mrs. Brenda,

If you happen to see this, I sent you the WC pics from Roxboro (Father's Day). Please let me know if you didn't receive them (email).

Thanks! Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
ttt

Lee Roberson

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
ttt

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Cell phone pic from the wall in Roxboro Tower.

Maybe I'll get a better pic with a real camera later... Hopefully this time while picking up winnings, instead of from the BUYBACK line. LOL

Lee Roberson

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Steve was a "Hall of Famer" for sure.

Rest well, Steve. We miss you.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1kingrookie
posted Hide Post
t

Posts: 365 | Location: West Helena , Arkansas | Registered: February 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Steve, you were a true friend. We'll miss you.

Tim Glover

Posts: 64 | Location: Cumming, GA, 30041 | Registered: January 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post