DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Time to top it up. Razz

Posts: 106 | Location: Indy | Registered: April 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of mark warmouth
posted Hide Post
TTT, another front moving through, tired of having to search for this, which scott would make this a sticky.(ooops,which, should be,WISH)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mark warmouth,

baby

Posts: 3309 | Location: lodi,ca. | Registered: February 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
TTT Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Weekend's lookin GOOD!

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
ttt

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your weekend!

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of AM
posted Hide Post
Looks like Tennessee is getting the shyt knocked out of them right now.

Posts: 2906 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1kingrookie
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 365 | Location: West Helena , Arkansas | Registered: February 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Yup, getting the shyt in TN, and it is still raining!!! I love the rain but I am not sure how much more the ground will take!!!

Maybe I can send some back to Idaho Razz

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Nicole, sounds like Idaho is getting lots of rain on its own this weekend. $Bill$

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Happy early Mother's Day weekend!

Y'all have a good/safe one Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
ttt

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of C380Lizzard
posted Hide Post
bump

M.O.S. Racing..... (short for MOTOR ON STICKS)
http://mosracing.com

Posts: 233 | Location: Rantoul, Il | Registered: October 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Gonna be watching the weather this weekend. Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
TTT

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of todd1955
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 15 | Location: sweet home | Registered: July 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ttt

Josh Woods
S/G 377K

Posts: 41 | Location: Glasgow, KY | Registered: July 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
IMYS

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Jared
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Taylor:
IMYS

X2 and 3 for me and Stites. Steve was a friend. He is missed often.

Jared Pennington
Coalburg Racing # 1X
http://worldfootbrakechallenge.com
The Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke and Jed

Posts: 2025 | Location: Coalburg , Alabama | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
Theres not a time at the track where I dont think about STeve....Me and dad were talking about him just this past weekend. I think about him alot when Im not even at the race track too

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post