July 04, 2008, 06:43 AM
"The Duck"
Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Call me Brenda....Im leaving for the Farm....Hope you can make it too

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

July 04, 2008, 10:29 PM
Brenda Taylor
About 2 hours ago in Raleigh,NC, I heard some thunder and plenty of rain. Looked at this post...there it was in red, green, and yellow.

Hope it is gone by tomorrow..Am going on a few days of vacation with my youngest daughter and her family at the beautiful NC beaches. Heard there was a track near the beach so I am going to stop and do some racing first.

Brenda Taylor
July 05, 2008, 03:38 PM
Dragster66ss
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Taylor:
About 2 hours ago in Raleigh,NC, I heard some thunder and plenty of rain. Looked at this post...there it was in red, green, and yellow.

Hope it is gone by tomorrow..Am going on a few days of vacation with my youngest daughter and her family at the beautiful NC beaches. Heard there was a track near the beach so I am going to stop and do some racing first.

Big Grin I love it!

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew
July 10, 2008, 06:18 PM
Dragster66ss
Good luck this weekend, everyone!

Good luck and weather to all. Have a safe oneSmile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew
July 13, 2008, 07:57 AM
Curleynomad
ttt

http://img707.imageshack.us/im.../n15553119433571.jpg
July 17, 2008, 09:55 AM
Dragster66ss
Cool

Lee Roberson

July 20, 2008, 11:52 AM
BD

July 20, 2008, 04:43 PM
Brenda Taylor
Big Drag,

It has been 14 months today...It is still hard to stay home on weekends.. too many memories.

I love that fire-eating dragon. Thanks!

PS Lee, you know I thank you LOTS for remembering too!

Brenda Taylor
July 22, 2008, 07:22 PM
Curleynomad
I've been using the tri city maps a lot , now on my move to texas , I find it even more help full. this post needs to be at the top all the time.

Brenda we all remember, some times more than we want too. have a great day

http://img707.imageshack.us/im.../n15553119433571.jpg
July 24, 2008, 07:17 PM
Dragster66ss
We're loaded up and ready for the weekend. Good Luck everyone. Have a safe/fun weekend RACIN Cool

Lee Roberson

August 01, 2008, 02:57 PM
Dragster66ss
Weekend's almost here... Got a hitchin' to attend, no racing for us this week.

Good luck to everyone headin outSmile

Lee Roberson

August 07, 2008, 09:26 AM
Dragster66ss
Its Thursday... Weather is supposed to be juuuuust right around here this weekend. See ya @ the track Cool

Lee Roberson

August 08, 2008, 07:54 PM
FAST HOT ROD
Rest in peace Steve.

Sincerely
FAST HOT ROD
"Racing in memory of our Hero, Steve Taylor"
Team Taylor Performance Motorsports

This message has been approved by the board members of FAST HOT ROD Entertainment LLC. In associan with FAST HOT ROD Motorsports ,a wholly owned subsidiary of Team Taylor Performance Motorsports
August 11, 2008, 05:25 PM
Dragster66ss
Mrs. Brenda,

If you happen to see this, I sent you the WC pics from Roxboro (Father's Day). Please let me know if you didn't receive them (email).

Thanks! Smile

Lee Roberson

August 15, 2008, 07:27 PM
Dragster66ss
ttt

Lee Roberson

August 18, 2008, 02:33 PM
Steve Conyer
ttt

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest
August 21, 2008, 05:21 PM
Dragster66ss
Cell phone pic from the wall in Roxboro Tower.

Maybe I'll get a better pic with a real camera later... Hopefully this time while picking up winnings, instead of from the BUYBACK line. LOL

Lee Roberson

August 21, 2008, 05:35 PM
BD
Steve was a "Hall of Famer" for sure.

Rest well, Steve. We miss you.

August 23, 2008, 10:02 AM
1kingrookie
t
August 24, 2008, 08:01 AM
Draggin' Lady
Steve, you were a true friend. We'll miss you.

Tim Glover