DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vaccine approved, any takers?
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine approved, any takers?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
Dr. Fauci would like to remind everyone who plan on attending the Sturgis Motorcycle event this year that is important to wear a helmet to protect those who aren't wearing a helmet. In fact it is better to wear 2 helmets instead of just one. This is a public service announcement.

Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dr. Fauci would like to remind everyone who plan on attending the Sturgis Motorcycle event this year that is important to wear a helmet to protect those who aren't wearing a helmet. In fact it is better to wear 2 helmets instead of just one. This is a public service announcement.

But if you're from Pennsylvania, you don't need no stinkin helmet at all.....cause they ain't required there...

Whenever I am in Pa. and see MC riders with no helmet it gets my attention....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Why? I ride my motorcycle and bicycle without a helmet. I'm doing what I want the way I want and I accept the risk. Are you so smart that you know what's best for everyone else? Is the burden for keeping society safe (in your opinion) on your shoulders because others aren't capable of making decisions for themselves. Why some people can't mind their own business is beyond me.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

Why? I ride my motorcycle and bicycle without a helmet. I'm doing what I want the way I want and I accept the risk. Are you so smart that you know what's best for everyone else? Is the burden for keeping society safe (in your opinion) on your shoulders because others aren't capable of making decisions for themselves. Why some people can't mind their own business is beyond me.

For some reason you take offense to all kinds of non offensive posts.....

In my State, NJ and most other surrounding states Helmets ARE required for riding MC's and other vehicles.

Pa. does not require them so it looks unusual to me seeing someone riding without one.

I don't make the laws and could car less if you or anyone else doesn't wear one....It's your head, do as you please.....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
do as you please.....

Thank you.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You wear a helmet when you race? WHY? Motorcycle, bicycle, race car, you could have a sweep! Do you wear a seat belt in your car or race car? If so why?

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
You wear a helmet when you race? WHY? Motorcycle, bicycle, race car, you could have a sweep! Do you wear a seat belt in your car or race car? If so why?

You are confusing private business rules with government laws/bureaucratic regulations. If I don't like a governing bodies rules I don't have to participate. Conversely, one has no option but to bow to government laws. Ultimately all laws are backed by the threat of monetary fines, incarceration or being shot at gunpoint. Big difference when it comes to infringing on personal liberties.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Canted. You didn't answer my questions. Do you wear a helmet when you race? Simple question.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you wear a helmet when you race?

Depends. When I chose to participate at a sanctioned track that requires it I do. But I have never worn a helmet in a street race.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Just another example of the ruling class gaslighting the American people.

All hail the elect. Self anointed, self appointed

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Gaslighting the American people.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
I really don't care unless it effects me. Well it effects me! I've been Vaccinated and I'm being punished by the un-vacinated. Why should I have to wear a mask, I can't infect ANYONE!

Why should anyone be forced to wear a mask? I mean, you are protected right?

The mask guidance is laughable thanks to Obama and his birthday bash this weekend.

Obama hits the dance floor under the massive tent ... without a mask....

https://www.tmz.com/2021/08/08...ash-marthas-vinyard/

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Was O'Biden invited?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The state of thrall

6 Ignorance
6 Apathy
6 Cowardice

It must be difficult for those who see authority as truth, rather than Truth as Authority.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Hard to argue with that man's presentation...

Reminds me of the issues in the movie Dallas Buyers Club when Matthew Mac' tries to address the powers that be about their drug treatment was doing more harm than good....

We are swimming in misinformation.......and it's getting worse again......

NJ and NYC are ramping restrictions back up !!! Masks in school....Vaccine mandates and requirements....

I've been vaccinated because I thought it was a prudent at my age and was urged to get the shots by others around me.....

Do I regret it....NO not really but as this thing goes on and on and changes there is no way I am going to get anymore vaccines or boosters....

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Quick Dawg
posted Hide Post
Most of the stuff in the video is BS. This is simple, get the vaccine or die. Your choice.

Posts: 166 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: January 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Die with your boots ON!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you're gonna die, you're gonna die. You may as well die with your boots on fighting.

Succumbing to peer pressure ain't fighting for what you believe, who wants to die like that?

They taught us about drugs and peer pressure.

State of frall

6 Ignorance
6 Apathy
6 Cowardice

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quick Dawg:
Most of the stuff in the video is BS. This is simple, get the vaccine or die. Your choice.

So I guess natural immunity doesn't count then? Ok, looks like I'm gonna die since I'm not taking that **** no matter what. Oh, by the way, I'm completely immune. Have been since the start. Can't get it, can't transmit it, won't ever suffer from it. Why? Have no clue but exposure to more than 200 people with it and lately 6 confirmed cases and I'm negative.... but I'll die if I don't take the poison? Get real.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1487 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Peer pressure is heavy in here.

Laughing Hard