DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vaccine approved, any takers?
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine approved, any takers?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well let’s see, not much of a Mall..but.
9 years. Would that market implode anyway with this administration? It’s headed that way in 4 months..or less.
I’m sure they will blame Trump and the virus.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Well let’s see, not much of a Mall..but.
9 years. Would that market implode anyway with this administration? It’s headed that way in 4 months..or less.
I’m sure they will blame Trump and the virus.

If you look at this guys cause of death, it's counted as covid.

They do all this right out in the open, they don't even hide it, knowing your wishful thinking won't allow you to reason, they're counting everything covid.

That's why there's no flu fool!!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
never mind... I cannot keep up with internet bs. You got that info on the webb ... wow.. Must be true..
I am done, out to the shop.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's an endless merry-go-round. It's a political matter MORE than a health issue, certainly at this late date. The minions argue mask, distancing, washing, etc. Mean while they pass pork bill after pork bill. The second one at $1.9 Trillion with only 9% going to the American public. Mean while it's look over there, Mr. Potato Head, Dr. Seuss, Harry and Megan, and on and on and on. The degree to which people can be lead is astounding.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
It's an endless merry-go-round. It's a political matter MORE than a health issue, certainly at this late date. The minions argue mask, distancing, washing, etc. Mean while they pass pork bill after pork bill. The second one at $1.9 Trillion with only 9% going to the American public. Mean while it's look over there, Mr. Potato Head, Dr. Seuss, Harry and Megan, and on and on and on. The degree to which people can be lead is astounding.

"Look over there"! ... That's too funny!! True and factual too!! Whoever comes up with this chit must be laughing their azz's off!! Mr. Potato Head & Dr Seuse.... Next it'll be captain Kangaroo !!

Hey, look over there, it's Captain Kangaroo!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I finally gave in to the nagging of my kids and scheduled a vaccination.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just came across this little tidbit in my local news.Hard to explain if you ask me.

The flu usually cuts a wide swath through the Chicago area, but this Winter has been different.
Among the more dramatic signs: Advocate Aurora Health is currently reporting a grand total of zero flu cases at its 26 hospitals in Illinois and Wisconsin, down from 13,000 last year.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
About time Floyd, OMG.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
About time Floyd, OMG.

Larry,
I was holding off to have that surgery but it's been cancelled twice so in order to keep peace in the family and get my son off my back I scheduled it. First one Saturday at CVS and 2nd one April 10th at same CVS here in Cucamonga.
And no you can't have the truck if I don't make it. LOL

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Glad you are getting the shots Floyd. I had no reactions from either 1st or 2nd shot. Stay healthy Floyd. Got to Vegas today for the divisional and staying for the Fling. Finally get to go racing. Smile

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I am officially vaccinated! Shot 1. NahNahTounge

Raceless in California!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Floyd, my son is having his hip replaced on the 31st and the surgeon told him not to have a shot cause it would delay the operation for 30 days. I hope getting your shot doesnt interfere with your surgery. Just a FYI.

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Barry, at your advanced age you should have got the shots a long time ago. GEE!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qtrrcr:
Floyd, my son is having his hip replaced on the 31st and the surgeon told him not to have a shot cause it would delay the operation for 30 days. I hope getting your shot doesnt interfere with your surgery. Just a FYI.

Mine isn't any where near as serious as your son. Mine is a pinched alnor nerve in my left elbow. So it is out patient surgery. It is still considered elective so surgery times are limited. I'll get it done and just won't tell anybody. I've gotta get another test anyhow.

Y'all have a gooden.

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qtrrcr:

I've had both replaced, not a day at the beach but getting rid of the severe pain was worth it.

Posts: 1461 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
Barry, at your advanced age you should have got the shots a long time ago. GEE!

Laughing Hard
I’m among good friends !
Laughing very hard

Raceless in California!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Is there any risk of popping a positive covid test after getting the vaccine....from the vaccine? I know some get reactions, but not sure if during the reaction if one would turn up covid positive.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Is there any risk of popping a positive covid test after getting the vaccine....from the vaccine? I know some get reactions, but not sure if during the reaction if one would turn up covid positive.

You should not test positive after the vaccine. The vaccine is not a “live” virus. The vaccine is simply teaching your body to make the antibodies to fight against covid without introducing your body to the virus itself

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:

You should not test positive after the vaccine. The vaccine is not a “live” virus. The vaccine is simply teaching your body to make the antibodies to fight against covid without introducing your body to the virus itself

I have read a lot about the vaccine online.
According to my research,you can still test positive after a Covid vaccination.Makes no sense to me.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post