DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vaccine approved, any takers?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine approved, any takers?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I talked to my orthopedist yesterday and he said definitely get the vaccine. I go see my PCP Tuesday for a pre surgery physical and I will talk to him about it. I've got to have some nerve damage in my arm and hand repaired.
We are now open for 65 and older here but it's hard to get an appointment.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
This morning (01/19/2021) San Diego County opened Tier 1-A (75 and older) appointments for the vaccine inoculations. By 5 AM all local appointments were filled, they put my wife and I on a reserve list so we wait for a call back.

Bob

Posts: 3088 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
This morning (01/19/2021) San Diego County opened Tier 1-A (75 and older) appointments for the vaccine inoculations. By 5 AM all local appointments were filled, they put my wife and I on a reserve list so we wait for a call back.

Bob

Bob,
They also stopped doing the 2nd injection after some serious reactions to the Moderna vaccine they are using.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here's how us who are evolving into being labeled extremists as foretold, view vaccinations.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
They also stopped doing the 2nd injection after some serious reactions to the Moderna vaccine they are using.

My daughter-In-Law (Mike's wife) had a reaction to Moderna,it was immediate.

Bob

Posts: 3088 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Reports of reactions makes me wonder even more.

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I heard they just scrapped about 4,000 doses in Maine. Somewhere along the way the temps got too high on the vaccine. I'd say the biggest problems are somewhere between A and B. I'm pulling for the Johnson and Johnson one shot at normal temps.

Posts: 1468 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get on L.A. County web site for an appointment. No luck so far in getting an appointment, everything is NOT AVAILABLE. Tried all 5 locations but ZIP.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
I'm 58 and in pretty good health. I view the virus as less of a risk than possible side effects (both immediate and long-term) of a rushed-to-market vaccine. JMHO

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Same here. Again, I'm not getting the vaccine and neither is anyone in my family or close friends. Matter of fact, I don't know anyone getting the vaccine.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I’ve received both of my shots now, no side effects of any kind for me personally. Again, I’ll let y’all know if I got a third arm growing from somewhere. Roughly 16 million shots given in the USA now and close to 60 million worldwide in a months time

Posts: 795 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Friday E mail , Kaiser; you are in queue for your vaccine.. Log in and make an appointment ..Monday I get an E mail ; sorry, you were sent that mail by mistake..

That’s like sending you back to the trailer when your in the lanes for the final!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4517 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bad News:

San Diego suspended using the Moderna vaccine this afternoon after several Health Workers experienced allergic reactions to the vaccine.

All appointments for inoculations are temporarily suspended per the San Diego Health Department.

Bob

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Bob,
Don't worry, Biden will get it back on track and Amazon said they would help with the vaccinations thru their "vast healthcare" net work.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dementia Joe will fix it. Stay turned, news at 11.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yea,Amazon will now help.

Evidently for political reasons,they didn't care prior to today of helping anyway they could.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
About 12,000 scrapped in Michigan again for temperature issues. People got appointments and waited in line for hours at Bristol Dragway to be told sorry we don't have any vaccine.

Posts: 1468 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
Dementia Joe will fix it. Stay turned, news at 11.

He said today he will vaccinate 100 million in his first 30 days in office Laughing Hard

I got signed up but was told it will be 3 Weeks before I will get an appointment date and time assigned To me

Posts: 2435 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
One hundred million in the first 100 days. That's one million a day. Won't happen. His first lie

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
One hundred million in the first 100 days. That's one million a day. Won't happen. His first lie

Dictator Biden said the other day he was going to give 100,000 doses in the first 100 days. (He probably meant 100 Million of the Trump vaccine)
But nobody questions the stupid gaffs he says.

Wow! 1000 people per day! Trump got the Vaccine done in less than 9 months and has administered over 12 MILLION doses in 45 days. But Dictator Biden is going to do 100,000 in 100 days.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4039 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post