DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone got a 401K invested in stocks
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone got a 401K invested in stocks
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
One yes ago the DOW was 2172.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
the DOW is up over the last 3 months, even with the drop in the last week

Posts: 795 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Still has more of a correction going on today, hold on GOING BACK UP .....LOL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
Stumbled on this chart on the interweb today... What happens when you miss the good days.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: head gamez,

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:
Stumbled on this chart on the interweb today...

I know you really appreciate when I'm a smart a z z and correct your spelling ......so I couldn't resist this.

Razz

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
Damn.... I miss PhotoBucket. Thought I had this imgur crap figured out.

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post