DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    VEGAS 47 degrees feels like 42 we racing!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VEGAS 47 degrees feels like 42 we racing!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Ediot, I am not going to argue with LOSER YOU about what tire they were running at the Million. You take it up with them if you have a problem.

Mike Reitow, I am not arguing with you today. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHICH ONE OF YOUR MANY PERSONALITIES YOU ARE HAVING TODAY. You get your mental issues dealt with then we may talk. Have a nice day.

It's not that I need mental help, it's that you need to learn to be a man, instead of a mouse.

If you ever root for me to win a drag race, I'm gonna be doing some reflecting on what I'm doing wrong.

I know the type people who root for me to win drag races, they ain't mice.

Nor phony's either.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Went from steel block 582 bb2 head to aluminum 632 SR20.

Took the motor and converter out of the red dragster from last year and put it in the door car.

Has the new engine combo been run been run other than Vegas in your Chevy II? I know when we raced our old motor combo in better air/elevation, we were easily quicker by a tenth & a half to 2 tenths.

2BKING Smile

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Torqin, you do have a bad ride! Was nice to meet you before you dropped a 10 pack on me 4th rd on Saturday. Great week for you guys!

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 160 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Ran 4.95 at 139 mph at home b4 we left.

Lane, was nice meeting you. Saw you went rounds all week and I was ready! Good race man!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Hawk:
Torqin, you do have a bad ride! Was nice to meet you before you dropped a 10 pack on me 4th rd on Saturday. Great week for you guys!

Hey Lane - nice to meet you at the national finals in Vegas. I think we had a time shot together.

Posts: 715 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

Mike Reitow, I am not arguing with you today. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHICH ONE OF YOUR MANY PERSONALITIES YOU ARE HAVING TODAY. You get your mental issues dealt with then we may talk. Have a nice day.

It's not that I need mental help, it's that you need to learn to be a man, instead of a mouse.

If you ever root for me to win a drag race, I'm gonna be doing some reflecting on what I'm doing wrong.

Nor phony's either.

I would not even know which one of your many personalities to root for.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4020 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 183N:
quote:
Originally posted by The Hawk:

Hey Lane - nice to meet you at the national finals in Vegas. I think we had a time shot together.

We did! Opening time hit to get rid of the jitters!!!

lane weber

Posts: 160 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

Nor phony's either.

I would not even know which one of your many personalities to root for.

Narcs playing dumb.

I don't treat people badly, I treat them accordingly.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good job last weekend Lane. Was rooting for you definitely laid down some good laps in the bird.

Also great job Torqin. I'm a Nova guy and love that car. Looks good and bad fast.

Posts: 4 | Location: Aberdeen SD | Registered: September 15, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Good times! Great turnout! Great race!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Ryan:
Good job last weekend Lane. Was rooting for you definitely laid down some good laps in the bird.

Also great job Torqin. I'm a Nova guy and love that car. Looks good and bad fast.

Thanks Rick, much appreciated!

lane weber

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yes,some nice laps.
Weren't you involved in a rerun? What was that all about?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So you just went a gabbed an old motor out of back of the shop out of a car you are not running and dropped .4 or so? Rough life you have there Chris.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
That's right! 650 plus entries wanted to below 50 degrees!

No buy backs, go time!

quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Good luck, wouldn’t be me.

Of course, it wouldn't be you! You are a KEYBOARD RACER & A CLUELESS one at that. Wink 650+ entries from the very best in the sport, the average & the bottom of the barrel racers. They managed their way down a track in less-than-ideal conditions, but it wouldn't be you; the clueless keyboard EDiot. Plus, even if you found your keyboard azz in the compete seat. There were no buy backs for your pathetic 1st round duck azz in any conditions.

Keep on being that LOSER KEYBOARD RACER, because it's the only thing you're good at & that's is the FACTS! Razz

2BKING Full Moon

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
So you just went a gabbed an old motor out of back of the shop out of a car you are not running and dropped .4 or so? Rough life you have there Chris.LOL

Sorry man, someone has to be that guy! Power Tool