DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    VEGAS 47 degrees feels like 42 we racing!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VEGAS 47 degrees feels like 42 we racing!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
And who on earth was doing the live web cast? Where was the Motor mania bunch?

BangShift, the same outfit who has done the Vegas Fling every year. MotorManiaTV is based out of Georgia. It is cost prohibitive.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Michael, D6 and 7 sure sound west coast to me but ok.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Schmall currently lives about 70 miles closer to the west coast than I live from Gulfport, Mississippi... and I live in Ohio!

Andy races in IL / IA often during the year with his family. Wish he'd stay in D6/7 territory. He's tough in no-box and the box side.

Posts: 2484 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners, hell of a week out west!
I lost 8th round of the 30k, lost 4th rd of the million (Cory did make the split), I lost 7th round of the 100k on Saturday. Tab was covered and some. Great week of racing and very happy with the newest combination in the Chevy 2! Thanks for the kind words y'all!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
I lost 8th round of the 30k, lost 4th rd of the million (Cory did make the split), I lost 7th round of the 100k on Saturday. Tab was covered and some. Great week of racing and very happy with the newest combination in the Chevy 2! Thanks for the kind words y'all!

Your car was one of the best looking ones there and sure wanted to see you win it.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4043 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I guess you get what you pay for even if the best is located in GA.

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:

Your car was one of the best looking ones there and sure wanted to see you win it.

Bad juju , I'm glad I don't ever have to worry about your negative energy rubbing off on my drag racing, as natural sworn enemies.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:

Bad juju , I'm glad I don't ever have to worry about your negative energy rubbing off on my drag racing, as natural sworn enemies.

You need to get back on your medication...... WTF is wrong with you?

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4043 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:

You need to get back on your medication...... WTF is wrong with you?

If I found out you were rooting for me, I'd be looking to find what I was doing wrong.

I'm just glad, I'll never be in that position.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

What is a big deal is that those guys like myself run what ever tire they think gives them best chance to win that race.

Performance is the number one consideration for me when choosing tires.

post 1 check with your name on it that is 10% of this one!

you can't because you ain't won shyt!

None better than Hoosier, the winningest tire in drag racing. More cars are racing on Hoosier slicks than all others combined.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Glad Ediot got everyone straightened out on tires

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Curly is a accuse the other guy of what you are guilty of, type guy.

Funny how Libtards claimed Trump would take us to the brink of a nuclear holocaust, when it's they who've accomplished it, while inverting reality.

Look at Curly's signature accusing others of what he's guilty of, inverting reality.

If Curly or any of his ilk were rooting for me to win a drag race, I'd be looking around for what I'm doing wrong.

Curly is a natural enemy, so I'll never have to worry about Curly rooting for me to win drag race, according to the natural order of things.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Ediot, you have never won anything, you did not win that your son did. You are a loser who has never done anything and everyone knows it. They play you for the fool you are and bring it up so you can make a fool of yourself which you do so well.

And when anyone mentions your lies you just come back with personal insults.

No matter what you say we all saw the Million and about 90% of the Dragsters were running MT tires. I wonder why?

Do not argue with ME about why they run MT tires argue with them. I just made a simple observation and stated a fact. If you do not like it take it up with them.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No one is surprised you clueless idiot that you can’t post 1 check! Me, I’ve got several big checks and Wallys, you not one!

Further, I nor the thousands of racers that run Hoosier slicks care what the emp tee crowd does but you can’t help but notice when they go into panic mode because they can’t get their beloved bubba which IS going away permanently! Laughing very hard then they’ll be running Hoosiers again, FACT!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN: Great week of racing and very happy with the newest combination in the Chevy 2!

As I recall this was a 5.4x doorcar. What upgrades were done to get to 5.0x? Agreed, very consistent.

Posts: 2484 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN: Great week of racing and very happy with the newest combination in the Chevy 2!

As I recall this was a 5.4x doorcar. What upgrades were done to get to 5.0x? Agreed, very consistent.

That ain't easy to do. Unique, if it can string together Super Pro victories.

The stakes.

T400 diameter input and output shaft. 280 line pressure, ratio servo.

10" ring & pinion, Penske dampers

Hot Rod

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ediot, several big checks in your kids name. Your car is a trailer queen

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong on both old man and you’re another that ain’t ever done shyt nor had shyt worth talking about!

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Went from steel block 582 bb2 head to aluminum 632 SR20.

Took the motor and converter out of the red dragster from last year and put it in the door car.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Ediot, I am not going to argue with LOSER YOU about what tire they were running at the Million. You take it up with them if you have a problem.

Mike Reitow, I am not arguing with you today. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHICH ONE OF YOUR MANY PERSONALITIES YOU ARE HAVING TODAY. You get your mental issues dealt with then we may talk. Have a nice day.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"