Find
Notify
Tools

Breaking News
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Agreed

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/Re3wXa8p_ZY?start=632&end=838

Here's Sunshine, they built the highway around it. Historical landmark. This is shutdown used to be woods you couldn't see the road or anything.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No one cares and this ain’t about your favorite shyt hole.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/Re3wXa8p_ZY?start=632&end=838

Bahahahaha! This track never gets shut down Historical Landmark!

They're parking cars on your local shythole Edward.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
The county came to an agreement with Bandimere on the race.

https://www.9news.com/article/...5d-9712-3b592d818809

Posts: 110 | Location: On a Summer adventure with the car | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Force is probably like me when I went to the barber shop and they said I needed to put on a mask.

"No thanks I'll come back when you people come back down to earth"

What do you do at all those “No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service” joints?

I thought this was a free country!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3161 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ok, I didn't know that they were two different tracks.
Regardless, whatever track I went to, it was closed when I saw a FB post that's they were going to be open!
It's across from the airport.
I looked a little of the video you posted. Did that guy (Cletus?) buy the track?

PS: I'll go anywhere I want! I might be from New Jersey, but there are two parts of NJ (actually three) and I live in the southern part. We don't live on top of people in my area. I can pull any rig on my property and make a U turn without using Reverse.

I actually have a NJ friend that's a realtor in the the Bradenton area looking for property for me if it's priced right. I could be your neighbor! That would be entertaining!

Have a great day!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M120:
Ok, I didn't know that they were two different tracks.
Regardless, whatever track I went to, it was closed when I saw a FB post that's they were going to be open!
It's across from the airport.
I looked a little of the video you posted. Did that guy (Cletus?) buy the track?

PS: I'll go anywhere I want! I might be from New Jersey, but there are two parts of NJ (actually three) and I live in the southern part. We don't live on top of people in my area. I can pull any rig on my property and make a U turn without using Reverse.

I actually have a NJ friend that's a realtor in the the Bradenton area looking for property for me if it's priced right. I could be your neighbor! That would be entertaining!

Have a great day!

No sir, his shop is in the industrial complex you rode through to get to the track. He just went over there to legally try out his new Summit burnout van.

Sunshine is pretty much a outlaw track, grudge racing. Used to be a hopping Super Pro bracket racing track every Friday night, the dude who won the warm up race at the Million this weekend, parents used to be the track managers. He grew up at Sunshine when Art Malone owned it, sister track to Bradenton.

I don't think it's NHRA or IHRA sanctioned now.

The prep is good they got Milsy from Bradenton.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
And now we return to the breaking news!

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mopacltd:
And now we return to the breaking news!

Do you have any new knews?

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
BREAKING NEWS no one listens to MIKE...HAHAHA ITS A JOKE MIKE

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bubbletop409
posted Hide Post
Personally I hope the news/rumor is true. And not to just pull out this year, but to call it over with. Years ago I was a force fan, then came the cheaters dive in Texas, and I lost all respect for the guy. He seems to have an entitlement attitude, and get away crap the average competitor gets fines, suspensions, etc.. AMF you horse tooth jackass.

Larry
62 Bel-Air 409
79 Cole TR-2 SunsetRaceCraft 565 RIP TRACY
260 Eliminator Eagle XP HP500EFI
NO MO BOMA
WELL DONE USN SEAL TEAM 6
Proud Deplorable

Posts: 60 | Location: Castro Valley, CA State of Insanity | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
Him and Leno should do a comedy special.

I think Force and Clint Boyer would be epic...

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bubbletop409:
Personally I hope the news/rumor is true. And not to just pull out this year, but to call it over with. Years ago I was a force fan, then came the cheaters dive in Texas, and I lost all respect for the guy. He seems to have an entitlement attitude, and get away crap the average competitor gets fines, suspensions, etc.. AMF you horse tooth jackass.

You sure fit in with the new Cancel Culture...Maybe you could go burn down Force's building to make yourself happy

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
quote:

You sure fit in with the new Cancel Culture...Maybe you could go burn down Force's building to make yourself happy

No shyt huh?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4468 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bubbletop409
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
quote:

No shyt huh?

Spoken like true demoncrats, if I don't agree with something you say then I must be----fill in the blank. I have no love in my heart for a cheater, regardless of the circumstances, evidentially you force nut swingers have no compulsion about worshipping a cheater.
And what did I say that is not the truth?

Larry
62 Bel-Air 409
79 Cole TR-2 SunsetRaceCraft 565 RIP TRACY
260 Eliminator Eagle XP HP500EFI
NO MO BOMA
WELL DONE USN SEAL TEAM 6
Proud Deplorable

Posts: 60 | Location: Castro Valley, CA State of Insanity | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
quote:

No shyt huh?

Spoken like true demoncrats, if I don't agree with something you say then I must be----fill in the blank. I have no love in my heart for a cheater, regardless of the circumstances, evidentially you force nut swingers have no compulsion about worshipping a cheater.
And what did I say that is not the truth?

Unethical? Maybe. Cheating? Absolutely not.

Standard operating procedure in many forms of motorsport although it is never popular.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3161 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So the NFL, NBA, NASCAR etc etc etc rolling over for the ruling class mask wearing ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter smoke show.

Force is like naaaah, call me when the smoke show is over, I might do some drag racing then.

Good for John Force, I like it > American

F off authorities... F off authorities... F off authorities... F off authorities

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ring Ring Ring

Hello

Is this John Force?

Yes it is, who is this?

This this the ruling class (your sponsors)

Hi how ya doing today? What can I do for ya?

We're gonna need you and you're crew to wear masks at the races and when you're interviewed promote social distancing. We're gonna send ya a Black Lives Matter sticker to put on your car too.

F off click.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Latest rumor, and I most stress it just a rumor, but I heard Force would be the color commentator for the remainder of the NHRA broadcast this season. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post