Find
Notify
Tools

Coronavirus
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
sitting here fighting it now. Some fresh squeezed lemons,little sugar some water and lots of 135 proof shine. Should kill the hell out of corona.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is the equivalent of a cripple with no arms and legs being strangled to death by a trusted official....

Before you get to righteous you need to step back from you pulpit and accept some truths. Most cripples I know don't have rap sheets. To include robbery w/deadly weapon; fail to identify to police, fugitive; theft, theft from person, etc. Bottom line he was a shady character (w/or w/out a wheelchair) that put himself in a compromised position that started the dominoes falling.

"We sure have a lot of black criminals turned martyrs in this country."

"I'd counter that his last arrest was over a decade ago. Maybe the guy turned a new leaf or maybe he got better at not getting caught until this event where he was being arrested for attempting to use counterfeit currency. Regardless, his death was caused be a serious breach in protocol."

"The police have a right to be defensive around black males, in the past year 8 unarmed black men were killed while 50 police were killed by armed black men. Naturally, a bias will form in areas where cop killers are slum lords. Black men account for 6% of the population but are responsible for 46% of police deaths (these are quoted stats from Charlie Kirk I don't have an actual source)."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Canted Valve,

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
Let this be a lesson to all cops everywhere. Learn from your mistakes. Its the slacking off over the past 30 years on your part that has caused this. Get off your asses and bring the good old fashioned police brutality back like the good ol days. So what city cop kills a black guy shouldnt even be front page news much less allow them to destroy the entire country, although most torched areas were shytholes to begin with and needed a good cleansing. The most fucd up part of the entire deal is the ammount of brainwashed pathetic white people protesting and looting over it. News flash, its none of your business. Worry about your own bullshyt. If you idiots want to protest, protest GM for not forging Mark IV cranks anymore or something that actually matters in life.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Damn I hate to say it but have to agree with Boucher Jr.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
This is the equivalent of a cripple with no arms and legs being strangled to death by a trusted official....

Before you get to righteous you need to step back from you pulpit and accept some truths. Most cripples I know don't have rap sheets. To include robbery w/deadly weapon; fail to identify to police, fugitive; theft, theft from person, etc. Bottom line he was a shady character (w/or w/out a wheelchair) that put himself in a compromised position that started the dominoes falling.

"We sure have a lot of black criminals turned martyrs in this country."

"I'd counter that his last arrest was over a decade ago. Maybe the guy turned a new leaf or maybe he got better at not getting caught until this event where he was being arrested for attempting to use counterfeit currency. Regardless, his death was caused be a serious breach in protocol."

"The police have a right to be defensive around black males, in the past year 8 unarmed black men were killed while 50 police were killed by armed black men. Naturally, a bias will form in areas where cop killers are slum lords. Black men account for 6% of the population but are responsible for 46% of police deaths (these are quoted stats from Charlie Kirk I don't have an actual source)."

So you're saying if a cripple with no arms and legs uses a fake $20 bill to buy a pack of cigs and has at least one 13 year old felony, it's just unfortunate for George the store owner doesn't know the he is outside the store still when he discovers the bill is fake and calls the police, and it's double unfortunate for the soon to be cripple when he too finds out the bill is a fake, with a knee on his kneck, handcuffed with hands behind his back and legs held by two other Nazi storm troopers.

Hell, I've had fake $20 bills I didn't realize were fake till I went to use them.

The problem with Americans is they've been demoralized over the last 50 years into being brainwashed dingbats and can't tell you what the principles of what makes up a right, or a wrong. That brainwashing goes on today and everyday on the TV, the satanic alter.

The snowflakes are the worst, they're the ones who can't own up to the Truth.

The Truth in this matter is, this is murder one all day, any day. It took four of these coward cops to kill a cripple with no arms and no legs. Three to cripple the guy, one on lookout.

It's only because of the TV satanic indoctrination every American isn't outraged and calling for a public hanging of these four cowards.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
So you're saying...

What I'm saying is he was a subpar individual, a lifer hood rat, that had a role in his ultimate fate. He was wronged but he was not without responsibility. You can either accept that or reject it, it's your choice, it doesn't affect me.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
So you're saying...

What I'm saying is he was a subpar individual, a lifer hood rat, that had a role in his ultimate fate. He was wronged but he was not without responsibility. You can either accept that or reject it, it's your choice, it doesn't affect me.

Our debate isn't a matter of accepting your rationalizations for murder based on subpar, because I don't. If you're gonna decide who is entitled to be treated like human beings by levels of par,subpar or above par, surely you're playing satan, because you aren't God.

But I understand, that's your satanic tv indoctrination logic doing the talking for you.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Do you know what the principles are for rights and wrongs?

We can bypass all opinions and cut straight to the facts.

Do you know what makes up rights and wrongs?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/dF50fbiyWmM

If you wanna get in the game and learn what is right and what is wrong, turn off the TV. This is a good God fearing old school American to follow, or you can continue to be deceived at every turn in your life. I've been following this guy a couple two three years, we've been watching this collapse approach. This is one of many I follow. Americans telling the Truth.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Our debate isn't a matter of accepting your rationalizations for murder based on subpar, because I don't. If you're gonna decide who is entitled to be treated like human beings by levels of par,subpar or above par, surely you're playing satan, because you aren't God.

But I understand, that's your satanic tv indoctrination logic doing the talking for you.

Our debate also isn't a matter of accepting your irrationality of sprints, ghost, gods, witches, devils, angels, and other such supernatural entities. All persons are afforded equal protection under the law to include those protections being shewed when they have a rap sheet and conduct themselves in ways that put them in compromising positions.

Also, your propensity to label people is way off on me and TV, I don't fit your preconceived narrative. I get only OTA TV and average maybe 1-2 hours a week while eating my breakfast. Watching old cowboy shows by the way.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Our debate also isn't a matter of accepting your irrationality of sprints, ghost, gods, witches, devils, angels, and other such supernatural entities. All persons are afforded equal protection under the law to include those protections being shewed when they have a rap sheet and conduct themselves in ways that put them in compromising positions.

Also, your propensity to label people is way off on me and TV, I don't fit your preconceived narrative. I get only OTA TV and average maybe 1-2 hours a week while eating my breakfast. Watching old cowboy shows by the way.

So when you say all persons are afforded equal protections under the law I presume you're speaking of a judge or magistrate?

So in other words you believe man determines right and wrong? If I'm right in presuming this based on what you've said, you're gonna fit in nicely in this new system being rolled out, and I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to lay out with fact what I mean, you're a perfect fit, and why.

1. So you believe God given inalienable rights are irrational correct? Judges - magistrates can take these away at their every whim?

2. What about morals? Do you believe in moral code?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here's what I believe. Tell me where I'm wrong.

Right is correct - True, moral and doesn't cause harm to another human.

Wrong is incorrect - Lie, immoral, actions that do harm to another human.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
1. So you believe God given inalienable rights are irrational correct? Judges - magistrates can take these away at their every whim?

2. What about morals? Do you believe in moral code?

1. All men (and women) are born free. It is not granted by man nor spirit. What is irrational is pointing at the sky and believing, somehow, there is a caped Super Hero in the cosmos who's whereabouts is unknown.

2. A moral code is simply knowing right from wrong. Some people do, some don't, some are in-between. One doesn't have to subscribe to 10 would-be rules written in a book.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Born free according to who judges - magistrates?

Rights are, as an example, you have the right to life.

Wrongs always include theft, such as you don't have the right to take - theft someones right to life away from them, including the police.

Wrongs always include theft. Any wrong you can think of includes theft.

If you gotta lie and cheat to win drag races, you're weak.

Same goes for life, if you gotta lie and cheat to be successful, you're weak.

What evil seeks to do is, is obscure right from wrong.

People don't lie, steal, cheat because they're strong. They lie, steal and cheat because they can't earn what they want, playing by the rules.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nobody is free when a cripple with no arms and legs is executed on video, and there's not a national outrage for murder one charges.

Peoples minds are not even their own if they can't logically determine, this is the equivalent of a cripple with no arms or legs, being strangled to death by a trusted official.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mile High:
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
That Polk County guy has got it right.....Looters are thieves and should be treated as such. They aren't protesting anything---just stealing under the cover of the real protesters. And everyone should be allowed to protect themselves, including cops that get assulted by these thugs posing as "protesters".

I agree looters and rioters should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I don't have any room for them.

But you support a party that paying bail for Minneapolis rioters?

https://www.reuters.com/articl...apolis-idUSKBN2360SZ

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Canted Valve, it's the lefty's who wanna do away with the Declaration of Independence and Constitution, for all the reasons you mention.

They'd like nothing more than for man to decide rights and wrongs.

It's the new system they're rolling out, with their fact checkers and Experts deciding right and wrong.

Once they outlaw objective Truth. They'll have complete control. America will too be a banana republic 3rd world chit hole.

It's amazing how little Americans know about their own country.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That's because the progressive liberals have hijacked the educational system. History and Civics is no longer taught. Go figure.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Americans have been systematically demoralized.

None of this is about race.

This is another simple case of right and wrong involving trusted officials.

Without right and wrong the sky is the limit for injustices.

If you can get away with saying he shouldn't of done this, or that, or the other. Any wrong can be obscured. If objective truth is replaced with a subjective reality there will be no justice. This is always the case, they say well he shouldn't have been there to be shot in the back, with his hands up. When being there is a right. LaVoy wasn't breaking any laws driving down the road to a meeting. Driving down the road is a right.

LaVoy was shot in the back, there was No Truth, No justice, No liberty. With all the Evidence in the world, nobody was charged in his murder.

That's why these riots are happening, people got fed up.

This is no different than the rioting and looting during the Boston Massacre. No different. Authorities shot and killed 5 civilians and the mob civilians showed up to burn the place down, loot and riot. With the only difference being authorities were smart enough to indict all the shooters on murder, to quell the violence.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:
Originally posted by Mile High:
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
That Polk County guy has got it right.....Looters are thieves and should be treated as such. They aren't protesting anything---just stealing under the cover of the real protesters. And everyone should be allowed to protect themselves, including cops that get assulted by these thugs posing as "protesters".

I agree looters and rioters should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I don't have any room for them.

But you support a party that paying bail for Minneapolis rioters?

https://www.reuters.com/articl...apolis-idUSKBN2360SZ

Did you read beyond the headline? The word riot is in the headline only. They paid bail for low income protesters. Distort all you can.

It's ok to teargas and shoot with rubber bullets peaceful protesters so the liar and chief can do a photo op? Barr is a liar too.

Do you believe what General Mattis just wrote about your cult leader and other retired military officers have said as well?

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04...ment-from-jim-mattis

THE MOST CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION EVER!!!

Why do you fire Inspector Generals if your not tiring to hide something? Why do you block all oversight by Congress if you've done nothing wrong?

MOST CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION EVER!!!! But the minions keep following the guy that has lied to the American people more than 19,000 time since he took office. He and the right wing media spew more conspiracy theories and fake news daily and the minions soak it up and believe it like it's gospel.

Posts: 110 | Location: On a Summer adventure with the car | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post