DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG Releases New Rules ahead of SFG 1.1 Million - Cheating Penalties Outlined
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG Releases New Rules ahead of SFG 1.1 Million - Cheating Penalties Outlined
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
I happened to notice the burnouts across the line on many slow cars recently...no names need mentioned, you know who you are.

OK, I promise not to do that again next weekend, but when the water is dragged out of the box considerably it’s tough not to do.I'll pass this on to Matt.

Nothing wrong with that, you can see the edge of the burnout box. Drive out to wherever that may be.

Not a wrong to do that.

Might be different but it ain't a wrong.

A wrong is taking your right away to put your car in the water where you see fit, when you can see the edge of the water, and know where you need to be.

The burnout box is 2-3 feet back from the edge of the water, wherever that may be or move to.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
TOP38
quote:
Don't hold your breath! This deal has turned into a political soap opera. Put up or shut up.

Far from it. Maybe you should have said, "just take a breath". These cheaters and devices didn't show up overnight and the solutions won't happen that way either.

I can give you my word, I am putting my full resources into protecting my fellow racers, promoters and a sport I've put my life into.

"put up or shut up" Believe me when I say it's up and I'm pretty excited in what's happening.

Stop by and say hello if anyone is attending Byron or Martin!

SL...

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
I happened to notice the burnouts across the line on many slow cars recently...no names need mentioned, you know who you are.

OK, I promise not to do that again next weekend, but when the water is dragged out of the box considerably it’s tough not to do.I'll pass this on to Matt.

Lol was it you Mark? Matt is clearly doing it...very well I might add! If you guys want to burnout to the 330 mark you can...not many will be waiting for me to prestage unless you absolutely must prestage last that is... Wink

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
Can someone please explain a "house car" and how it can affect the outcome of the race for me.

It's like sitting at a high stakes poker game all night with a couple of guys at the table who never have to ante up nor put in any chips. But whenever they have the best hand they rake up all the chips the other guys put in.

You'd be a moron to be a paying player at that table.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
they are drivers who are recruited by the promoter, their entries covered by the promoter in exchange for a percentage of their winnings. Just another way that the promoter/house always wins! Bottomline, they change the outcome of the race.
There will always be HOUSE and SUGARDADDY cars...not much you can do there....Another mind set IMO they don’t have to worry about blowing that 3+ grand.....Basically “F” IT...it ain’t mine

Posts: 1261 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
House car is a right.

The house tilting the table in favor of the house car, is a wrong.

It's no different than the looters with TV's and Nike shoes.

Anyone with any principle won't loot just because they can.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Here is a house car story..
I was in a big dollar race that had 7 house cars.I made it to the 5th round and there was 5 house cars left.The house cars had gone out early but the promoter allowed buy backs for the first 3 rounds and of course that got them automatically dropped back in.
We had to fight for lane choice in the 5th round and all the house cars fought for the left lane...i lost and got put in the right lane
I was 8 cars back and my crew chief tells me everyone in the right lane is red lighting.
When i got around the corner,3 cars ahead of me i watch all of them red light.
I was averaging a .515 up to that point so i dumped 40 in the box...40!!!
I go -.018 red
Absolutely not possible...never wanted to enter one of them again.
And if my memory is correct it was an all house car final feeding probably 80percent of the purse back to the promoter

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So how do I have to ask? I’m gonna go spend $4,200 to double enter the Million and is tricks on the tree legal or not!?!?!

I’m not worried about house cars, polygraphs or anything else, literally just want to know what the damn rules are!!!

And no I don’t care what your interpretation of the rules are! SHOW ME THE RULES!!! Is that too much to ask?

Lynn Ellison

Posts: 133 | Location: The Boat! | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is the original call semi final rd, Nova the winner. Station wagon then loaded in the trailer.

45 minutes later track official puts the wagon back in the race, in final rd. Says he knew the original call was wrong because he found my tire left a witness mark on the center line leading to the front side of the finish line block.

I see the photo's the next day and contact them, and they say too late.

I say too late eh? Ok how about a clarification on the call, they say click. We don't wanna talk about it.

Which is an admission of guilt just like a cheating racer peeling out the gate, before his car is looked at.

The only cheating that can't be overcome, is when it's the institution cheating.

All bets are off when it's the institution cheating.

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
quote:
they are drivers who are recruited by the promoter, their entries covered by the promoter in exchange for a percentage of their winnings. Just another way that the promoter/house always wins! Bottomline, they change the outcome of the race.
There will always be HOUSE and SUGARDADDY cars...not much you can do there....Another mind set IMO they don’t have to worry about blowing that 3+ grand.....Basically “F” IT...it ain’t mine

Dead on which is sad in its self.. I Guess the only real way is not to support these race that obviously using house car. Pretty sure there are some that don't do this. Maybe i am completely wrong. I dunno i guess promoters could lie and say no house cars ,but who really is gonna know the truth.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
quote:
quote:

Dead on which is sad in its self.. I Guess the only real way is not to support these race that obviously using house car. Pretty sure there are some that don't do this. Maybe i am completely wrong. I dunno i guess promoters could lie and say no house cars ,but who really is gonna know the truth.

How are you going to know for a fact who is and isn't a house car?

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i agree with several others.. are they going to actually find anything?

J.K. Hodges

Posts: 46 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: June 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Hammond:
quote:
quote:
quote:

UH you ain’t...

Posts: 1261 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I dunno i guess promoters could lie and say no house cars ,but who really is gonna know the truth.

House car is a right.

What part of this don't you get?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Hammond:
quote:
quote:
quote:

UH you ain’t...

Laughing very hard That's for sure

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
For mike who thinks that in America, you're innocent until proven guilty, you need to look at the big money fishing tournaments. They make you take a polygraph test to collect your prize money. No one complains except for those that thought that they could fool the test.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's a right for the house or anyone to put a guy in a race.

It's a wrong for the house to put a guy in a race, and rig the race in his favor.

If the wagon isn't put back into the race by the house, no wrong occurred. He's just another car in the race.

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
I dunno i guess promoters could lie and say no house cars ,but who really is gonna know the truth.

House car is a right.

House car is a right? How is that a right for the promoter? His race his rules i guess. Easy fix for that is don't support them. I get the reason a promoter would want to have them don't get that twisted. Pretty sure SFG has or will read this. I would love to hear that side of house cars. But i doubt it happens lol

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

House car is a right.

House car is a right? How is that a right for the promoter? His race his rules i guess. Easy fix for that is don't support them. I get the reason a promoter would want to have them don't get that twisted. Pretty sure SFG has or will read this. I would love to hear that side of house cars. But i doubt it happens lol

It's a right for the house or anyone to put a guy in a race.

It's a wrong for the house to tilt the table in favor of the car, the house put in. It's theft.

This isn't difficult.

Any wrong you can think of will be theft.

If the house rigs the race for the car they put in the race, they stole from everyone in the race.

Every wrong is theft or taking a right away from someone else. It's wrong for you to take away the rights of the house or anyone else, to put a guy in a race. It's wrong of you to take someone else's rights away from them.

If you cheat using devices, you're stealing from everyone in the race. Theft is a wrong.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Trophy
Picture of Brock
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Pirate:
So how do I have to ask? I’m gonna go spend $4,200 to double enter the Million and is tricks on the tree legal or not!?!?!

I’m not worried about house cars, polygraphs or anything else, literally just want to know what the damn rules are!!!

And no I don’t care what your interpretation of the rules are! SHOW ME THE RULES!!! Is that too much to ask?

clapping

Posts: 186 | Location: MICHIGAN | Registered: March 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post