DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Today’s democrats
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today’s democrats
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
It's not REPUBLICAN supporters that insist the rug rats be taught things like how to put a condom on a banana even though they are ignorant in math and reading!!!!!
It's not REPUBLICAN supporters that utter things like this, "being union members and some other factors come before educating the students!!!!!
This is paraphrasing, but very close to word for word, what an aft union officer said at their convention!!!!!

You spread more lies than anyone on this board put together.

How does Mary put up with you? Laughing

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
You spread more lies than anyone on this board put together.

Funny you would post that!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"totus's" FLEEBAGGER nominees are a hoot and a half!!!!!
The Senate approved the nomination of the lying self-confessed war crimal gigolo as Secretary of State?
As thanks for the nomination war crimianl told the Boston Globe that "totus" offered him the nomination a week before the black lying ***** that was the nominee withdrew and asked him to keep quiet about it????? The kicker is the black ditz is still in the State Departemnt so war criminal is going to have to face her when she eventually corners the cowardly war criminal!!!!!

Then here comes rino haggle who was in the wrong party all along!!!!!
The left-wing lame stream moron media is in a tizzy because haggle put on such a weak performance!!!!! His actions were so pitiful even the "totus" regime has now thrown him part way under the bus!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The confirmation hearing for rino haggle has been delayed because he evidently committed sexual harassment?????
WHAT the HELL?????
The self-confessed war criminal was just confirmed Secretary of State and now a measley sexual harassment incident is an impediment?????
It was probably some whiny FLEEBAGGER ditz, IGNORE IT!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

John Kerry’s first act at State:

Secretary of State John Kerry faces challenges in hot spots around the world. Syria. Iran. North Korea. And ... New Zealand?

Perhaps thinking that he’d start out with the easy stuff — the way one eases into a workout with a few shoulder rolls — the newly minted SecState’s very first public statement addressed the crucial issue of congratulating the people of New Zealand, who are celebrating Waitangi Day, the anniversary of the Treaty of Waitangi (or, as Kerry notes, “Te Tiriti o Waitangi.”)

Hail New Zealand!

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Augusta Warrior Project

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for IHRA BOB to get off the Island.

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The lying self-confessed war criminal gigolo will challenge plagiarist blowhard doofus joe "bite-me" for the title of the regimes biggest "GAFFE" spouter!!!!!
Remember, "I voted for it before I voted against it!!!!!"

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If you didn't know this was a spoof you could almost believe it in today's political climate. At least it would put real citizens on equal footing with illegals.

"President Barack Obama and the Democratic Senate are considering sweeping legislation that will provide new benefits for many Americans. The Americans With No Abilities Act (TAWNAA) is being hailed as a major legislative goal by advocates of the millions of Americans who lack any real skills or ambition.

"Roughly 50 percent of Americans do not possess the competence and drive necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society," said California Sen. Barbara Boxer. "We can no longer stand by and allow People of Inability (POI) to be ridiculed and passed over. With this legislation,employers will no longer be able to grant special favors to a small group of workers, simply because they have some idea of what they are doing."

In a Capitol Hill press conference, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid pointed to the success of the U.S. Postal Service, which has a long-standing policy of providing opportunity without regard to performance. At the state government level, the Department of Motor Vehicles also has an excellent record of hiring Persons with No Ability (63 percent).

Under The Americans With No Abilities Act, more than 25 million mid-level positions will be created, with important-sounding titles but little real responsibility, thus providing an illusory sense of purpose and performance.

Mandatory non-performance-based raises and promotions will be given to guarantee upward mobility for even the most unremarkable employees. The legislation provides substantial tax breaks to corporations that promote a significant number of Persons of Inability (POI) into middle-management positions, and give a tax credit to small and medium-sized businesses that agree to hire one clueless worker for every two talented hires.

Finally, The Americans With No Abilities Act contains tough new measures to make it more difficult to discriminate against the non-abled, banning, for example, discriminatory interview questions such as, "Do you have any skills or experience that relate to this job?"

"As a non-abled person, I can't be expected to keep up with people who have something going for them," said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as a lug-nut twister at the GM plant in Flint , Mich. , due to her inability to remember righty tightly, lefty loosey. "This new law should be real good for people like me. I'll finally have job security." With the passage of this bill, Gertz and millions of other untalented citizens will finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Said Sen. **** Durbin: "As a Senator with no abilities, I believe the same privileges that elected officials enjoy ought to be extended to every American with no abilities. It is our duty as lawmakers to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her inadequacy, with some sort of space to take up in this great nation and a good salary for doing so."

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
WOW ! Canted, Thats great. I just finished reading it to my "RED HEADED STEP CHILD" and he just can't wait to sign up ! He can only make an X on a piece of paper, but i'm sure that won't be a problem under the new legislation.
I can see a future V.P. in the family !!

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not to impugn your ginger stepchild but Smilin Joe Biden hasn't set the bar all that high.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted February 08, 2013 08:09 PMHide Post
quote:

Not to impugn your ginger stepchild but Smilin Joe Biden hasn't set the bar all that high.

10-4 Joe is low, my RHSC is headed for VP @ Apple, oops there stock is tanking, GM ? Chrysler?
well i'm not sure , maybe they will be easy on him and just send the money.

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Our wayward "real black" Nevada Assemblyman is in even deeper doo doo now!!!!!
He threatened to kill his Assembly leader, was photographed wielding a sword, assigned to the loony bin for a week then showed up in Carson City where the FLEEBAGGERS can't figure out what to do with him!!!!!
Last night the cops were called to his residence on a domestic disturbance call where he resisted peace officers even attempting to grab an officers gun!!!!!
WHAT OH WHAT will the FLEEBAGGERS do with him now??????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As the former mayor of new fallujah is convicted on 24 federal counts of corruption, his entire family is or has been involved in politics!!!!!
One has to wonder how he was not provided with the coleman young bible on how to avoid prosecution while being one of the most corrupt politicians in the nations history?????
It will be interesting to see if kwame gets what he deserves or a slap on the wrist?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Senate Democrats prepare to roll out budget blueprint

Senate Democrats are drafting a federal budget blueprint that would raise nearly $1 trillion in new taxes over the next decade and slice roughly $1 trillion more from projected spending, according to Democratic aides familiar with the document.

But the framework would never bring the budget into balance, potentially putting Democrats on the defensive as Washington enters a new phase in the ongoing battle over the swollen national debt.

$1 trillion in new taxes

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Proposed Dem Budget Increases Spending 62% Over Next Decade
62%

Gpa

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
10 CANNOTS "totus" and the FLEEBAGGERS violate on a daily basis!!!!!

!. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift!

2. You cannot help small people by tearing down big men!

3. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong!

4. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer!

5. You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich man!

6. You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more then your income!

7. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred!

8. You cannot establish security on borrowed money!

9. You cannot build character and courage by taking away man's iniative and independence!

10.You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now the "Dumocrats" want pass a budget that increases the debt $1 TRILLION over the next 10 years...and sheeple support these Fawking idiots???????? that's PROBABLY $1 TRILLION ON TOP OF WHATEVER ELSE THE duped boob idiots AGREE TO
!!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
gabby gifford's family has hit a rough patch!
gabby's daughters dog killed a baby sea lion and now the gun store owner has voided the AR-15 purchase her anti-gun retired astronaut husband was making!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
gabby gifford's family has hit a rough patch!
gabby's daughters dog killed a baby sea lion and now the gun store owner has voided the AR-15 purchase her anti-gun retired astronaut husband was making!!!!!
Besides being an Idiot, you have no class!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
QUOTE]Besides being an A-S-S-H-O-L-E, you have no class!!!!![/QUOTE]

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raceadodge:
QUOTE]Besides being an A-S-S-H-O-L-E, you have no class!!!!!
[/QUOTE]Who the **** asked for your 2 cents ****head?

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post