DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Today’s democrats
Page 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today’s democrats
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama campaign’s rough patch concerns some Democrats

That’s what a growing number of party loyalists are wondering, amid a rough couple of weeks in which President Obama and his political operation have been buffeted by bad economic news, their own gaffes and signs that the presumed Republican nominee is gaining strength.

Is it time for Democrats to panic?

Senate Democrats blast national security leak about cyberattack against Iran

Dems block McCain resolution on special counsel for leaks

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Unlike what Governor Walker and the REPUBLICANS did in Wisconsin the FLEEBAGGERS in Illinois jacked up all the taxes to keep their public union benefacors in tall cotton! People and employers are now deserting Illinois at an alarming rate!
NOW, the compassionate FLEEBAGGERS who made sure their public union supporters all keep paying their dues, are going to toss 200,000, YES 200,000 people off of medicaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many people have the nasty mean Governor Walker and the REPUBLICANS thrown off of medicaid in Wisconsin?????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Democrats go on offense over Holder contempt push

Democrats went on the offensive Thursday over the contempt proceedings against Attorney General Eric Holder, with the White House calling the campaign a "fishing expedition" and Nancy Pelosi accusing Republicans of targeting Holder because of his department's crackdown on state voter ID laws.

"What is the Obama administration hiding in Fast and Furious?"

Some Democrats to skip their convention

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BD:
More dumbass cartoons
Wes Scott

- A growing list of Democrats in competitive districts and states will not attend this year's Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The elected officials said they intend to spend the time with their constituents, especially given the four-day event's close proximity to Election Day.

Democratic National Convention did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Elizabeth Warren's

Elizabeth Warren, who has called herself the "intellectual godmother" of Occupy Wall Street and claimed "there is nobody who got rich on his own," made another grandiose assertion on Sunday.

Next Task: 'The Salvation of Capitalism'

Democrats hold ground on 'you didn't build that,'

Democrats are digging in after the "you didn't build that" backlash, tapping the firebrand Harvard professor credited with crafting that business-government rhetoric for a plum speaking spot at the party's national convention in early September.

Elizabeth Warren, who is also running for Senate in Massachusetts against GOP incumbent Scott Brown, was announced overnight as the speaker who will take the stage on the Wednesday of convention week "just before" former President Bill Clinton closes the night.

tap Warren for convention speech

Bill Clinton to Have Leading Role at Party’s Convention

central part in the Democratic convention

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The citizens of Tennessee made their choice for their FLEEBAGGER Senate candidate, a guy with CONSERVATIVE values!
The FLEEBAHHER heirarchy is not happy, they are plotting ways to get his name off of the ballot!
Nothing out of the ordinary here! After all this is the FLEEBAGGERS governing against the populations wishes with obamacare, queers marrying, illegals running free and blocking all forms of energy production!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

More dumbass cartoons
Wes Scott

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

More dumbass cartoons
Wes Scott

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

More dumbass cartoons
Wes Scott

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

More dumbass cartoons
Wes Scott

Charlie Rangel: Biden Is Stupid

Charlie Rangel, the veteran black congressman from New York who was censured in 2010 after the House Ethics Committee found him guilty of 11 counts of ethical violations, thinks Mensa Joe Biden is stupid.

“The Vice President said he’s going to put ‘y’all in chains.’

Was he talking about slavery? You bet your ass he was.

Was he using the vernacular? Yes, he was. Did he think it was cute? Yes, he did.

Was it something stupid to say? You bet your life it was stupid.”

Biden Is Stupid

Zell/Granny 2012

Augusta Warrior Project

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Well the news is out explaining why "totus" is a brain dead puppet!
A huge study has found that adolescent users of cannabis suffer PERMANENT loss of IQ as well as memory, "totus" can't recall one lie to the next, and attention loss as they age!
Come to think of it many of the leftist testicle swingers here must have burned their share of cannabis when they were pups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Connecticut Dem Jokes About Corruption

Bridgeport Mayor Bill Finch is at it again. The Democrat who presided over a 2010 vote casting and counting scandal in the tight race for governor was caught on video Friday guaranteeing Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Christopher Murphy a big result in the state’s largest city–even if it takes days to count.

mysterious bag of votes

Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Dems look for up to $1T in new revenues

Democrats say they want to raise as much as $1 trillion in new revenues through tax reform later this year to balance Republican demands to slash mandatory spending.

Democratic leaders have had little time to craft a new position for their party since passing a tax deal Tuesday that will raise $620 billion in revenue over the next 10 years.

Read more:

Augusta Warrior Project

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for IHRA BOB to get off the Island.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama Gets Debt Ceiling Support From Harry Reid, Senate Democrats

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and other members of Senate Democratic leadership issued a letter to President Barack Obama Friday, urging the White House to bypass Congress on raising the debt ceiling.

The letter, signed by Reid and Sens. **** Durbin (D-Ill.), Patty Murray (D-Wash.) and Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), is the strongest show of support from Senate Democrats that they would back the president if he were to use his executive authority to unilaterally raise the nation's borrowing limit in the face of opposition from House Republicans.

raise the nation's borrowing limit

Augusta Warrior Project

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for IHRA BOB to get off the Island.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As the FLEEBAGGERS continue to live up to their reputations!!!!!
"schoolbus" nagin, the doofus FLEEBAGGER mayor of New Orleans who diddled and let the school buses be flooded rather then use them to evacuate his wards from the city during Katrina, has been indicted on NUMEROUS charges including bribery and money laundering!!!!!
Par for the course for a "black" politician!!!!!

Then here comes lying plagiarist doofus joe "bite-me" lying like the mangy cur dog he is, AGAIN!!!!!
"bite-me" claims he heard the shots from a golf course 1/4 mile away during a 2006 school shooting in Pennsylvania?????
One problemo with that, the nearest course is 5 miles from where the shooting occurred and it is a public course where "blue-collar bite-me" would NEVER play!!!!! Ironically the pro at this course is Rodney King!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gpa

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Our Nevada legislature hasn't even convened yet and already we have a "real black" FLEEBAGGER legislator in the hoosegow because he threatened the white ditz FLEEBAGGER leader of his assembly!!!!!
This whack job was collared driving his car with a gun in his possession!!!!!
Without a doubt he will be wailing about "more gun control" when the legislature convenes, that's if he is out of the crow bar hotel!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
My local school system has a $6 Mil bond up for vote to buy 10,000 iPads for all the students! That would include charging stations et al. How quickly will the iPad, or at least the latest generation, be out of date and digital junk. The average digital camera is about 2 years and Apple has a much greater interest in turning over a higher volume item such as the iPad. And their resale value isn't squat.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good point, technology moves quickly. What do top students do in Europe, India and China would be a much more responsible question. Another good one would be how do we make sure our children are the best educated in the world. Oh wait, this board is dominated by republicans, sorry, we can't afford it.

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It's not REPUBLICAN supporters that insist the rug rats be taught things like how to put a condom on a banana even though they are ignorant in math and reading!!!!!
It's not REPUBLICAN supporters that utter things like this, "being union members and some other factors come before educating the students!!!!!
This is paraphrasing, but very close to word for word, what an aft union officer said at their convention!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski