Notify
Tools

Immigration
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Bucky, FAWK, every last one of them. As I said before, turn the place into a parking lot.

I'm not gonna fawk em. You fawk em! It's your equipment!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Tnx Bucky

And of course our prez is worried about people wearing Redskin jerseys.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Political correctness must be more important than actual national safety.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Political correctness must be more important than actual national safety.

You think so, Bucky?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Bucky, FAWK, every last one of them. As I said before, turn the place into a parking lot.

I'm not gonna fawk em. You fawk em! It's your equipment!

No doubt a BIG job, but between English and muck, no problem.......

Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Same old shyt different day!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If you love your Family and feel that their safety is your responsibility, if you love your Country the real question you should be asking is: How in the world did we elect a conscientious objector as the Commander In Chief of our Armed Forces? This was like electing the Town Coward to be your Sherrif.

This is the same man who would bring tens of thousands of un-vetted emigrants from Syria and deposit them in our neighborhoods, not his neighborhood, but yours and mine! There is no way Obama can insure that none of these Syrian refugees are not Terrorists'. Paris was subjected to a harsh lesson last week, that lesson was taught by a handfull of Terrorists' most of them from Syria. Obama would bring them by the tens of thousands to our neighborhoods and we do nothing!

It's time to grow a pair and contact the Representative from your State. Demand that this be stopped before it is too late. It's time to stand up and be counted, the safety of your Family and this Nation is at stake.

Bob

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
No doubt a BIG job, but between English and muck, no problem

Useless Troll time.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Take a few moments and Google "Molenbeek Belgium" and look at the history of their migration experience, beginning at the turn of the 20th Century. Our President is following the same path they took bringing mass numbers migrants from the Middle East.

That process also lead many of the European countries into the same nightmare.

Bob

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

(CNN)—The Supreme Court announced Tuesday that it will decide the fate of President Barack Obama's immigration actions this term.

The actions are aimed at allowing millions of undocumented immigrants to apply for programs that could make them eligible for work authorization and associated benefits.
Supreme Court to take up Obama immigration actions

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Lawsuits Claim Disney Colluded to Replace
U.S. Workers With Immigrants

Ex-Disney IT workers sue after being asked to train their own H-1B replacements
Anger at Disney

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If you care at all about what's going on over in the war zone, you've got to read this one and pass it on.

From The Sandpit...

A very interesting read, a Marine's View of what is really going on. This young man is articulate and has a flare for colorful language, and descriptive prose, Scorpions, Chiggers & Sand Fleas. It’s a great letter, a must read for every American citizen.

From a Recon Marine in Afghanistan:

From the Sand Pit

It's freezing here. I'm sitting on hard cold dirt between rocks and shrubs at the base of the Hindu Kush Mountains, along the Dar'yoi Pamir River, watching a hole that leads to a tunnel that leads to a cave. Stake out, my friend, and no pizza delivery for thousands of miles.

I also glance at the area around my ass every ten to fifteen seconds to avoid another scorpion sting. I've actually given up battling the chiggers and sand fleas, but the scorpions give a jolt like a cattle prod. Hurts like a *******. The antidote tastes like transmission fluid, but God bless the Marine Corps for the five vials of it in my pack. The one truth the Taliban cannot escape is that, believe it or not, they are human beings, which means they have to eat food and drink water. That requires couriers and that's where an old bounty hunter like me comes in handy.

I track the couriers, locate the tunnel entrances and storage facilities, type the info into the hand held, and shoot the coordinates up to the satellite link that tells the air commanders where to drop the hardware. We bash some heads for a while, and then I track and record the new movement. It's all about intelligence. We haven't even brought in the snipers yet. These scurrying rats have no idea what they're in for. We are but days away from cutting off supply lines and allowing the eradication to begin. But you know me; I'm a romantic. I've said it before and I'll say it again: This country blows, man. It's not even a country. There are no roads, there's no infrastructure, there's no government.

This is an inhospitable, rock-pit ****-hole ruled by eleventh century warring tribes. There are no jobs here like we know jobs. Afghanistan offers only two ways for a man to support his family, join the opium trade or join the army. That's it. Those are your options. Oh, I forgot, you can also live in a refugee camp and eat plum-sweetened, crushed beetle paste and squirt mud like a goose with stomach flu, if that's your idea of a party. But the smell alone of those 'tent cities of the walking dead' is enough to hurl you into the poppy fields to cheerfully scrape bulbs for eighteen hours a day.

I've been living with these Tajiks and Uzbeks, and Turkmen and even a couple of Pashtu's, for over a month-and-a-half now, and this much I can say for sure: These guys, are Huns, actual, living Huns. They LIVE to fight. It's what they do. It's ALL they do. They have no respect for anything; not for themselves, their families, or for each other. They claw at one another as a way of life. They play polo with dead calves and force their five-year-old sons into human ****fights to defend the family honor. Just Huns, roaming packs of savage, heartless beasts who feed on each other's barbarism. Cavemen with AK-47's. Then again, maybe I'm just a cranky young *******.

I'm freezing my ass off on this stupid hill because my lap warmer is running out of juice, and I can't recharge it until the sun comes up in a few hours. Oh yeah! You like to write letters, right? Do me a favor, Bizarre. Write a letter to CNN and tell Wolf and Anderson and that awful, sneering, pompous Aaron Brown to stop calling the Taliban "smart". They are not smart. I suggest CNN invest in a dictionary because the word they are looking for is "cunning". The Taliban are cunning, like jackals, hyenas, and wolverines. They are sneaky and ruthless, and when confronted, they are cowardly. They are hateful, malevolent parasites who create nothing and destroy everything else.

Smart? Bull****! Yeah, they're real smart, Most can’t read, but they've spent their entire lives listening to Imams telling them about only one book (and not a very good one, as books go). They consider hygiene and indoor plumbing to be products of the devil. They're still trying to figuring out how to work a Bic lighter. Talking to a Taliban warrior about improving his quality of life is like trying to teach an ape how to hold a pen. Eventually he just gets frustrated and sticks you in the eye with it.

OK, enough. Snuffle will be up soon, so I have to get back to my hole. Covering my tracks in the snow takes a lot of practice, but I'm good at it.

Please, I tell you and my fellow Americans to turn off the TV sets and move on with your lives. The story line you are getting from CNN and other news agencies is utter bull**** and designed not to deliver truth but rather to keep you glued to the screen so you will watch the next commercial. We've got this one under control. The worst thing you guys can do right now is sit around analyzing what we're doing over here. You have no idea what we're doing, and you really don't want to know. We are your military, and we are only doing what you sent us here to do.

From a Jack Recon Marine in Afghanistan, Semper Fi.

"Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps is paying most of your share".

Send this to YOUR FRIENDS so that people there will really know what is going on over here.

God Bless America.

PS: Why would any civilized country want to bring these barbarians into their cities or states? To do so is total suicidal insanity!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Double Thumbs up

Anybody that uses their hand to wipe their ass is a barbarian.. JMHO

Dave

DC: In this day and age at least.

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

'We might as well abolish our immigration laws altogether'

In a shocking reversal of policy, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents are being told to release illegal immigrants and no longer order them to appear at deportation hearings, essentially a license to stay in the United States, a key agent testified Thursday.

What's more, the stand down order includes a requirement that the whereabouts of illegals released are not to be tracked.

Border agent:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
If you care at all about what's going on over in the war zone, you've got to read this one and pass it on.

From The Sandpit...

A very interesting read, a Marine's View of what is really going on. This young man is articulate and has a flare for colorful language, and descriptive prose, Scorpions, Chiggers & Sand Fleas. It’s a great letter, a must read for every American citizen.

From a Recon Marine in Afghanistan:

From the Sand Pit

It's freezing here. I'm sitting on hard cold dirt between rocks and shrubs at the base of the Hindu Kush Mountains, along the Dar'yoi Pamir River, watching a hole that leads to a tunnel that leads to a cave. Stake out, my friend, and no pizza delivery for thousands of miles.

I also glance at the area around my ass every ten to fifteen seconds to avoid another scorpion sting. I've actually given up battling the chiggers and sand fleas, but the scorpions give a jolt like a cattle prod. Hurts like a *******. The antidote tastes like transmission fluid, but God bless the Marine Corps for the five vials of it in my pack. The one truth the Taliban cannot escape is that, believe it or not, they are human beings, which means they have to eat food and drink water. That requires couriers and that's where an old bounty hunter like me comes in handy.

I track the couriers, locate the tunnel entrances and storage facilities, type the info into the hand held, and shoot the coordinates up to the satellite link that tells the air commanders where to drop the hardware. We bash some heads for a while, and then I track and record the new movement. It's all about intelligence. We haven't even brought in the snipers yet. These scurrying rats have no idea what they're in for. We are but days away from cutting off supply lines and allowing the eradication to begin. But you know me; I'm a romantic. I've said it before and I'll say it again: This country blows, man. It's not even a country. There are no roads, there's no infrastructure, there's no government.

This is an inhospitable, rock-pit ****-hole ruled by eleventh century warring tribes. There are no jobs here like we know jobs. Afghanistan offers only two ways for a man to support his family, join the opium trade or join the army. That's it. Those are your options. Oh, I forgot, you can also live in a refugee camp and eat plum-sweetened, crushed beetle paste and squirt mud like a goose with stomach flu, if that's your idea of a party. But the smell alone of those 'tent cities of the walking dead' is enough to hurl you into the poppy fields to cheerfully scrape bulbs for eighteen hours a day.

I've been living with these Tajiks and Uzbeks, and Turkmen and even a couple of Pashtu's, for over a month-and-a-half now, and this much I can say for sure: These guys, are Huns, actual, living Huns. They LIVE to fight. It's what they do. It's ALL they do. They have no respect for anything; not for themselves, their families, or for each other. They claw at one another as a way of life. They play polo with dead calves and force their five-year-old sons into human ****fights to defend the family honor. Just Huns, roaming packs of savage, heartless beasts who feed on each other's barbarism. Cavemen with AK-47's. Then again, maybe I'm just a cranky young *******.

I'm freezing my ass off on this stupid hill because my lap warmer is running out of juice, and I can't recharge it until the sun comes up in a few hours. Oh yeah! You like to write letters, right? Do me a favor, Bizarre. Write a letter to CNN and tell Wolf and Anderson and that awful, sneering, pompous Aaron Brown to stop calling the Taliban "smart". They are not smart. I suggest CNN invest in a dictionary because the word they are looking for is "cunning". The Taliban are cunning, like jackals, hyenas, and wolverines. They are sneaky and ruthless, and when confronted, they are cowardly. They are hateful, malevolent parasites who create nothing and destroy everything else.

Smart? Bull****! Yeah, they're real smart, Most can’t read, but they've spent their entire lives listening to Imams telling them about only one book (and not a very good one, as books go). They consider hygiene and indoor plumbing to be products of the devil. They're still trying to figuring out how to work a Bic lighter. Talking to a Taliban warrior about improving his quality of life is like trying to teach an ape how to hold a pen. Eventually he just gets frustrated and sticks you in the eye with it.

OK, enough. Snuffle will be up soon, so I have to get back to my hole. Covering my tracks in the snow takes a lot of practice, but I'm good at it.

Please, I tell you and my fellow Americans to turn off the TV sets and move on with your lives. The story line you are getting from CNN and other news agencies is utter bull**** and designed not to deliver truth but rather to keep you glued to the screen so you will watch the next commercial. We've got this one under control. The worst thing you guys can do right now is sit around analyzing what we're doing over here. You have no idea what we're doing, and you really don't want to know. We are your military, and we are only doing what you sent us here to do.

From a Jack Recon Marine in Afghanistan, Semper Fi.

"Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps is paying most of your share".

Send this to YOUR FRIENDS so that people there will really know what is going on over here.

God Bless America.

PS: Why would any civilized country want to bring these barbarians into their cities or states? To do so is total suicidal insanity!

Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Tensions simmer as Cubans breeze across Texas border

LAREDO — A fast-rising influx of Cubans are crossing the border into Texas by the hundreds each day, approved to enter the United States in a matter of hours.

They walk out to a Laredo street and are greeted by volunteers from Cubanos en Libertad, or Cubans in Freedom, a nonprofit. The volunteers help them arrange travel to their U.S. destination — often Miami — and start applying for work permits and such federal benefits as food stamps and Medicaid, available by law to Cubans immediately after their arrival.

“Right now I feel like the freest Cuban in the whole world,” said Rodny Nápoles, 39, a coach of the Cuban national women’s water polo team who crossed into Laredo this week.

48,000 Cubans could cross here this year

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Did they bring seegars with them?

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama Plans to Bring Thousands More Syrian Refugees into the U.S.

President Barack Obama has been quietly pushing new plans to bring thousands of additional Syrian refugees into the country, despite the concerns of state and county officials and the outrages committed by welfare-dependent migrants in Europe.

Thus far, more than 76,000 Syrian refugees have already been placed in over 180 cities. The chart shows 3,103 refugees were sent to San Diego, California; 1,056 were dropped off in Miami, Florida; 2,100 in Atlanta, Georgia; 1,595 in Chicago, Illinois; and 1,255 in Nashville, Tennessee.

increase America’s intake of migrants

6 In 10 Super Tuesday GOP Voters Support Trump’s Muslim Ban
Exit Poll:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Clinton, Sanders join in vow not to deport illegal kids, non-criminals at latest Dem debate

Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders staked their ground Wednesday night in Florida as both vowing not to deport children and illegal immigrants with a clean criminal record.

Their comments set up a showdown with Republican candidates Donald Trump and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, who both have vowed to clamp down on illegal immigrants in the country.
Clinton, Sanders

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa