Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Unless all 57 state governor's
That was a joke...right?? Hum

Well, that's what our fearless leader said. So it must be right.. Cause we all know he never makes mistakes.. Rolling

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
I bet they don't do Jello shots in Syria.

Not where they can be seen anyway.. I hear the ragheads get pretty wild when they visit the U.S. and other western type countries..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow 57 states and he didn't go to Alaska and Hawaii...... Rolling Rolling
That must have been when the drugs "kicked" in! Eek

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

We ‘Stand Shoulder to Shoulder’ with Turkey, Europe to Help Syrian Refugees
Obama:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I kinda got a chuckle out of that too Jerry.. I wonder if he was counting D.C. in with the 57?
Smartest and articulate...lmao

Dave

DC: waiting for it..

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It is my hope they hit DC next, and hit it hard!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
It is my hope they hit DC next, and hit it hard!

Explain?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6397 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
At the moment DC is safe, the terrorists have too many allies there NOW!
Interesting that the United States knew where terrorist headquarters, training facility and ammo dumps were in Syria and gave the frenchies the locations but had not done anything about them?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Explain?

I feel this Paris thing might have a positive impact on the presidential outcome, good timing for the benefit of our nation, getting a decent person in office. If they were to hit D.C. that might get some of the daydreaming politicians off their azz's. Yes it would be unfortunate for some innocent people to lose their lives but it's coming to that one way or another. Do I feel sorry for the French? Not really. Their government allowed people to pour in with unprotected boarders. Then after a massacre they close the boarders? Please. At some point stupidity had to be called out. Most agree an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure but stupid doesn't recognize that. That leaves reactionary measures after people die. So let them hit D.C. hard and lets get this show on the road. If you're going to make an omelet you're going to have to break a few eggs. JMO

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I too wish they would go at it. Like we said in Nam, kill them all and let God sort them out.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
The feelings of 9/11 didn't last long. All the PC crowd started walking it back. Hell we elected a president that didn't vote for anything that would have called for retribution or to protect us.. So it's doubtful any other attack on us would either.

May last long enough for the next election but then once our new "leader" gets in office it will likely be business as usual.. They will start working on re-election..

Dave

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The Senate voted 100 to 0 to oppose "totus's" idiotic refugee wet dream!!!!!
Another show vote by the FLEEBAGGERS to use in front of the "stupid voters"!
dingy harry is now saying he will filibuster an actual bill?
nazi nancy is still in "totus's" pocket on the matter, we'll have to see how many of the clueless FLEEBAGGERS stick with her?
Enough to block the override of a veto?????
Only 28% of the population is with "totus" on the terrorist refugee invasion and only 47 FLEEBAGGERS want more vetting!
They are really counting on the "stupid voters" to keep them in office!!!!!

WHERE ARE THE RETARDS on the issue?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

OK Bill.. I can't find where the senate even voted on this.
The house passed a bill but I can't find anything the senate has done.

Rand Paul just stood up and caused them to pull a bill over refugee housing. But that's all I could find..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...using-will-not-back/

Dave

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Somebody tell Oboy that ISIS votes republican and that'll get his attention.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12280 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Quote by Alexander the Great:

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

Allen West: We are led by a sheep..

And surrounded by sloths and chimps.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6397 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

OK Bill.. I can't find where the senate even voted on this.
The house passed a bill but I can't find anything the senate has done.

Rand Paul just stood up and caused them to pull a bill over refugee housing. But that's all I could find..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...using-will-not-back/

Dave

I burned up my computer trying to find the alleged Senate vote. No findy.

The House passed the bill with a veto proof majority to require background checks.

Now Oboy is trying to make everyone feel bad we are opposed to letting his brethren in.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
One of these days I'll have enough patience to wait for a reputable source rather then believing the left-wing lame stream moron media!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I have to admit, I have seen you duped very damn few times. I was excited to read when you posted about the vote. Sorry it was not true.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bucky, FAWK, every last one of them. As I said before, turn the place into a parking lot.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12280 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post