Find
Notify
Tools

Immigration
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It's not realistic to think that we'd ever deport millions of illegal aliens.
Now we aren't even deporting the ones convicted of felonies!
Senator Cruz wants a double fence constructed that will protect out southern border. The law has already been passed but the FLEEBAGGERS and rinos are ignoring the mandate.
Senator Cruz also says he will see to it that five (5) money wasting departments in DC are abolished and numerous other useless programs are halted!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
DC, Look at it this way, the planes are bigger and the holds on ships are much larger than 60 years ago!! Big Grin

But, the balls of those in charge today are less than half the size of our leaders 60 years ago..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I don't think it is "realistic" to expect any real change in government, period. Irregardless of who gets elected.

I think the only realistic change is that white, middle class people will get the short end of the stick.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's "pay back" for being Anglo.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
I don't think it is "realistic" to expect any real change in government, period. Irregardless of who gets elected.

I think the only realistic change is that white, middle class people will get the short end of the stick.

In todays environment I agree 100%.

It's a guarantee that whoever stands for the status quo or is offering more "stuff" to the dependent crowd re-election or being elected is almost definite. With 49% or more on some form of government tit it's expected.. Nobody will willingly give up theirs..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Where is the terrorist base in Mexico?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
To this point after almost seven (7) years the "totus" scrotum clinging RETARDS have not been able to bring themselves to disagree with a single illegal unCONSTITUTIONAL act the queer, lying, half-breed illegal alien has committed!
It is documented that the muslim jihadists have a camp in Mexico not far from the U.S. border and have without a doubt infiltrated hundreds of terrorists into the United States and "totus" has ham strung the border patrol to allow it and the RETARDS have been mute!
Now "totus" is bringing terrorists in by the thousands on planes, WILL THE RETARDS GET A VOICE????????????????????????????
As expected, DEADLY SILENCE FROM THE RETARDS!!!!!!!

Within 8 miles of the U.S. border and speculation is the terrorists intend to make use of rail facilities in the area of Santa Teresa, New Mexico!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
A quick google search of Terrorist camps in mexico bring up a bunch dating back quit a ways..

Here is a very recent link..

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfro...015/04/14/id/638426/

Makes me ask why, if we know they are terrorist haven't we taken them out?

Dave

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Perhaps they should ask for volunteers. A bunch of us old retreads could go after them. Let me be first.

Of course, they would have to start including Geritol in the C-rats.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Seems I remember a bunch of folks volunteering to take on the illegals crossing the border a while back, but they were pretty much shut down by "law" enforcement and Justice dept..

And a dose of 5 hour energy..lol

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Isis wants to take San Antonio and New Braunfels

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The junior varsity has been contained so says Obama...........

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/14/...contained/index.html

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Perhaps his speech was code to ISIS to take Paris.
I think he is on their side.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A few Republican Governors have announced their states will not accept any of the refugees, with what percent of terrorists mixed in?????
Where in the Hell are the other Governors including our gutless rino here in Nevada?????
With ka-sucks distorted views on illegal immigration he'll most likely volunteer to take them all in 0hi0!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Then Obozo stands in front of the world this morning at the G20 summit and said it's America's duty to take these people in and help them??????????
He may as well tell the truth and admit that he is their leader!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Say what you will. But he is definitely a defender of muslem's.
Total silence when it comes to a group of 80 year old nuns that don't want to pay for birth control..

As to Isis wanting to take San Antonio and New Braunsfels, they are only there for the Taco's and Brat's, can't get good ones in the desert..

BK. That would be a endeavor in stupidity. What's to stop Isis from going to say Indiana and then just driving to Nevada for example. Unless all 57 state governor's stand up and tell the fed they don't want them they will have them anyway as we don't have border guards at every state line.. Although at times it seems that way when you see a state trooper waiting to nail you as you cross..

Dave

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I think the hope was that the others would step up. But you can't find good leaders with a backbone today.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Unless all 57 state governor's
That was a joke...right?? Hum

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The SmokeHouse in New Braunfels closed a few years ago. I used to love to go there, for years. I guess all good things must pass. If I was a raghead I would take in Gruene Hall, tube the Guadalupe, go to Oma's House, and then back to Gurene Hall. I bet they don't do Jello shots in Syria.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I have several black rifles and a whole bunch of ammo, plus I used to be proficient with an AK-47 if need be. Come on.