Find
Notify
Tools

Immigration
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Illegal Immigration Disproportionately Harms Black Americans

Illegal and low-skilled immigration disproportionally harms the job prospects and wages of black Americans, Peter Kirsanow, a commissioner on the U.S. Civil Rights Commission, told a Senate panel Wednesday.

U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now that had to take a government scientist to deduce that FOR SURE!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yes, but all you have to do is package it right and the "black community" will vote for them every time. They don't have enough sense to know the dems are taking from their slice of the government pie and giving it to illegals. Oh well, more down trodden to riot in the streets.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Consistent Surge of People Crossing Illegally

BROWNSVILLE – The number of people crossing the border illegally is on the rise. The Border Patrol chief said the number of people coming across is consistent with the surge two years ago.

Chief Patrol Agent and Commander of the South Texas Corridor Manuel Padilla Jr. insisted this time, his agents are better prepared and border security isn’t in jeopardy.

However, some people don’t agree.

More than 80,000 people crossed the border illegally since October. It includes more unaccompanied children and family members from Central America and Mexico.

FLOOD WARNING

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

According to German federal crime office, a number of Islamic terrorists have entered Germany by hiding amongst recent flows of migrants from the Middle East, and since last year 369 people with suspected ties to the Islamic State have come into the country in this way.
Germans Find 369 Suspected Islamic State Terrorists Among Arriving Migrants

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

U.S. to Resettle Nearly One Million Muslim Migrants Under One Term of Clinton Presidency

Immigration Expert:

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

‘Refugees Welcome’ After Obama Successfully Imports 10,000 Syrians Ahead of Schedule

DHS Tweets

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
More than 800 immigrants mistakenly granted citizenship

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud who had pending deportation orders, according to an internal Homeland Security audit released Monday.

The Homeland Security Department's inspector general found that the immigrants used different names or birthdates to apply for citizenship with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and such discrepancies weren't caught because their fingerprints were missing from government databases.

DHS said the findings reflect what has long been a problem for immigration officials — old paper-based records containing fingerprint information that can't be searched electronically. DHS says immigration officials are in the process of uploading these files and that officials will review "every file" identified as a case of possible fraud.

Roth's report said fingerprints are missing from federal databases for as many as 315,000 immigrants with final deportation orders or who are fugitive criminals. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has not reviewed about 148,000 of those immigrants' files to add fingerprints to the digital record.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mor...52164--politics.html

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
A candidate says that he is going to stop Sirian immigration until we can figure it all out......and some label him a racist. Go figure. So 800 plus come in unvetted because we haven't figured it out yet. More dipsh1ttery from our politically correct nation.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I blame Wes for being an influence on me. My jr high son and I were digging three big holes in the back yard for 16' maples that we bought. He's getting kinda tired of shoveling, and asks if we could hire Mexicans to do this. I first pointed out that exercise is good for us. Then I explained that we don't have much migrant labor locally, but even if we did, I am reluctant to have anyone come out to our rural property to do work. Ya see, there are no prying eyes on our property, and if someone knows there is stuff to take, nobody would see it. So then when they come in the middle of the night, and I pop them with the 9mm, I will be right back to digging holes again. May as well dig them myself the first time right?
I'm not sure I made the most of that teaching moment. Big Grin The trees look nice though. He needs to work on his shoveling skills.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Good for your boy, and you.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
LOL. I thought at the time Wes would be proud.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Gma, get a life!

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Watching the news, I have trouble understanding why Americans should be concerned about the "anxiety" that illegals are feeling over immigrations laws that have not been changed since they decided to come here. I'm not heartless, but these are choices that these people made for their families. When breaking our laws doesn't work out, sympathy should start flowing?

I wouldn't say that we should not let any people into our country. But when I hire for my department, I don't just look at who showed up at the gate that morning and let em in. I take the best candidates I can find to not only sustain, but improve my team. Why wouldn't we do this as a country? Bring in only the best and brightest that want to come here, and let them become productive members of our society.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo