Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by muggs:
Mr. Cutlass, Mr. Kosky, Translady, and all the other right leaning types have little trouble understanding what I post.

It's a shame they can't understand their own posts.

quote:

I have never claimed to be a "Far right" or "Ultra right" wing type. Mr. Kosky is correct, I don't even remember anyone that I would consider a radical right person posting.

Don't get out much do ya?

quote:
I often wonder if "left leaning" is a real mental issue or not? Maybe it is just envy? Maybe it is overcompensating for a lack of accomplishment or capacity.

I have seen posts berating people for showing up and winning, people wanting to know names??, people whining about people hiring dry foot legals. This is only the tip of social dysfunction among the left leaners. No wonder the "White house" is occupied by "Hope&Change".

If this is ultimate direction the country is headed, I am really glad I am old. Frown

Until you realize that your right wing cohorts are no different, you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

BTW, I agree with you. Your buddies aren't right wingers, they just call themselves that. They support the people who "claim" to be right wingers only because of the (R) they place by their name when in actuality they are far from it. Scroll up and read about Ron Paul. He is one of the most conservative politicians around, yet Whopper, Gutless, English and maybe even yourself criticize him and throw him under the bus. I notice you guys "conveniently" ignore the RP posts.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You duped boob leftists haven't a clue what a true CONSERVATIVE is!
Ronald W. Reagan was the ultimate CONSERVATIVE and Ron Paul positively ain't no Ronald W. Reagan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You cowardly 0boy worshippers that march behind the cowardly 0boy clinging to his testicles are a lot further to the left than anybody that posts here leans to the right!!!!!!!!!!
You claim to be against the aclu, illegals, queer marriage, gay teen clubs using school facilities when the Boy Scouts of America can't and any number of other detestable practices!!!!!!!!!!!!
YET, you support politicians that are "ALL IN" for all of these things?????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Jeremy, should we support our allies, like Israel?

Posts: 2964 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Interesting outlook JJ. Are you majoring in "Extreme Journalism"?

I have not thrown Ron Paul under the bus so to speak. He is currently a few notches above Biden. Remember Biden? He gave the appearence of bing to most rational Democrat. Till he showed his conviction and jumped ship.

I will give Ron Paul more attention when he can garner support on a steady basis. Right now I am not convinced he is not just a "niche" candidate.

How do you define "Conservative" and "far right wing'? I consider myself quite cement headed in some areas and moderate in others. I think Reagan was this best President I have seen and Jimmy Carter the worst. If the current President does not show more conviction about being an american, he will not do well in my opinion. The first priority of President is National Security. Many of his moves undermine this.

I strongly support old time values for individuals and families. I do not support PC as it is currently used, I do support manners. I do believe gay people have a right to exist and get every oppertunity to have a good life. I do not believe gay couples should be given same rights as married couples. I support death penalty, I further believe in individual self control and accountability.

I am certain that I have have differing opinions with Mr. kosky, Cutlass and Translady on some subjects. The unusual thing is due to old time values we can respectfully have our own opinions without the "All IN" mentality of the libs taking place. None of our differences are so volatile to eliminate progress in either thought pattern or discussion.

Congratulations to Mr. Kosky, the "All In" term best fits the mentality I have been trying to describe when referring to the liberal platform.

Posts: 3083 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Your phocked up if you believe in Koski.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As the dolt adds his best input to the topic!
Why not post what you disagree with in my post?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Everything.

Maybe dig old Ronnie up, huh?

He was nothing more than an actor.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
One more time you provide proof positive that you aren't a CONSERVATIVE and never were a CONSERVATIVE!
Your hatred for President Bush has turned you into a left-wing loon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know this is wasted keystrokes as far as the left-wing duped boobs are concerned but for anybody else that is interested in TRUE CONSERVATIVE principles and our constitution go to Heritage.org!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
OK Billy, tell me what Reagan did so good.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Lawyer: 9/11 Defendants Will Tell Jury 'Why They Did It'

They will have Obama Bowing and Apologizing to them before it's over.

NEW YORK — The five men facing trial in the Sept. 11 attacks will plead not guilty so that they can air their criticisms of U.S. foreign policy, the lawyer for one of the defendants said Sunday.

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandma:

They will have Obama Bowing and Apologizing to them before it's over.

NEW YORK — The five men facing trial in the Sept. 11 attacks will plead not guilty so that they can air their criticisms of U.S. foreign policy, the lawyer for one of the defendants said Sunday.

Expected this was coming.... Frown

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 3083 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Bringing that group to U.S. soil is absolutely the worst thing to do. They will become a lightning rod for other trouble.

They should be simply taken out, shot, and left to rot in the hot Cuban sun, and vultures pick their eyes out.

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:

I have not thrown Ron Paul under the bus so to speak. He is currently a few notches above Biden. Remember Biden? He gave the appearence of bing to most rational Democrat. Till he showed his conviction and jumped ship.

How is Paul a few notches above Biden? I don't see how there is any comparison to Biden.

quote:

I will give Ron Paul more attention when he can garner support on a steady basis. Right now I am not convinced he is not just a "niche" candidate.

There is the problem with today's society. There are too many people who say the same thing. In order to gain support you need to show support. Don't wait for others to make up your mind for you. There were too many people who said they agreed with so much of what RP said but didn't vote for him because he wasn't a front-runner. The MSM tells you who the front-runners are because people are too lazy to decide for themselves and make up their own mind. By saying you would support RP only if others say they support him is no better than voting for the best of two evils.

quote:

How do you define "Conservative" and "far right wing'? I consider myself quite cement headed in some areas and moderate in others. I think Reagan was this best President I have seen and Jimmy Carter the worst. If the current President does not show more conviction about being an american, he will not do well in my opinion. The first priority of President is National Security. Many of his moves undermine this.

Be more specific. Name some issues in particular.

quote:

I strongly support old time values for individuals and families. I do not support PC as it is currently used, I do support manners. I do believe gay people have a right to exist and get every oppertunity to have a good life. I do not believe gay couples should be given same rights as married couples. I support death penalty, I further believe in individual self control and accountability.

So you don't like RP because of gay marriage? You're kidding right? This country is hitting rock bottom with the economy, homes are rotting away uninhabited in neighborhoods, education is in the toilet, corporatist economy is taking over the nation............. and you're concerned about gay marriage? RP predicted what we are going through 20 years ago. Every thing I read from him about the market and economy is spot on. He knows more about the economy than any other jackass in congress. But hey, he likes fags right? Git R Dun![/quote]

quote:

I am certain that I have have differing opinions with Mr. kosky, Cutlass and Translady on some subjects. The unusual thing is due to old time values we can respectfully have our own opinions without the "All IN" mentality of the libs taking place. None of our differences are so volatile to eliminate progress in either thought pattern or discussion.

Sure coulda fooled me. I have yet to see you mention any of these "disagreements". Maybe you just don't say anything out of fear you might hurt their feelings and they wouldn't allow you in their little clique. Maybe it all goes back to the point about making up your own mind and stop relying on what other people think. Kissing ass gets you nowhere.

quote:

Congratulations to Mr. Kosky, the "All In" term best fits the mentality I have been trying to describe when referring to the liberal platform.

I rest my case.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Wonder boy, did you pay to see your idol algore when he was in town?
You constantly want people with values and beliefs to expand on them for you, yet we've yet to see you take a stand on a single matter!
You're so discombobulated last year you were shilling for Ron Paul one day and plagiarist, liar doofus joe the next day????????????
They're polar opposites so it appears you have no values or core beliefs to base anything on!!!!!!!!!
If you have to question what the cowardly 0boy has done to destroy national security?????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
quote:

How is Paul a few notches above Biden? I don't see how there is any comparison to Biden.

Before jumping up and down and calling foul, would not it be wise to ask for details as to scale/timeframe?
quote:

There is the problem with today's society. There are too many people who say the same thing. In order to gain support you need to show support. Don't wait for others to make up your mind for you. There were too many people who said they agreed with so much of what RP said but didn't vote for him because he wasn't a front-runner. The MSM tells you who the front-runners are because people are too lazy to decide for themselves and make up their own mind. By saying you would support RP only if others say they support him is no better than voting for the best of two evils.

During the last election I stated very clearly that I would vote for the lesser of two evils. Why would I shy away from the conviction of voting against the "no win scenario"? RP had no chance, to me I would have at minimum, wasted my vote. Worst case I would have contributed toward worst choice (IMO) getting elected.

quote:

Be more specific. Name some issues in particular.

Can start with initial comments to outside governments, the apology tour, The willingness to expose intelligence operatives, etc.

quote:

So you don't like RP because of gay marriage? You're kidding right? This country is hitting rock bottom with the economy, homes are rotting away uninhabited in neighborhoods, education is in the toilet, corporatist economy is taking over the nation............. and you're concerned about gay marriage? RP predicted what we are going through 20 years ago. Every thing I read from him about the market and economy is spot on. He knows more about the economy than any other jackass in congress. But hey, he likes fags right? Git R Dun!

Up to this point I had not paid any attention to RP concerning social issues. I did not even get a chance to discount him over gay marriage cause I did not know. The above was 2 paragraphs past and only served to illustrate where I stand. Logic dictates that robust ongoing economic stability is best served with population growth. Gay marriage seems to be fruitless in this respect.

quote:

Sure coulda fooled me. I have yet to see you mention any of these "disagreements". Maybe you just don't say anything out of fear you might hurt their feelings and they wouldn't allow you in their little clique. Maybe it all goes back to the point about making up your own mind and stop relying on what other people think. Kissing ass gets you nowhere.

??? Feelings ??? This is the Internet, last bastion of free expression until the Admin has a new czar put clamps on. Maybe if the libs would not give so many oppertunities to unite against, we might disagree more often.

quote:

I rest my case.[/QUOTE]

"All IN" still fits!

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Wonder boy, did you pay to see your idol algore when he was in town?
You constantly want people with values and beliefs to expand on them for you, yet we've yet to see you take a stand on a single matter!
You're so discombobulated last year you were shilling for Ron Paul one day and plagiarist, liar doofus joe the next day????????????
They're polar opposites so it appears you have no values or core beliefs to base anything on!!!!!!!!!
If you have to question what the cowardly 0boy has done to destroy national security?????????????????????

Old man, I repeatedly said I disliked every candidate out there. Do a search if you don't believe me. When I mentioned Biden it was because he was my choice as the dem nominee at the same time I said RP was my choice for rep nominee. I never said I wanted him as president, I said I wished (hoped at the time) that it came down to those two. You spin and misquote people on here with such ease it's almost like it comes natural to you.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You leftists are the ones misquoting peoples views, claiming the CONSERVATIVES posting here were totally on board with all of President Bush's policies is a prime example!
You want CONSERVATIVES to expound on their positions so you can nit-pick BUT won't commit to anything because as your icons flip-flop it would be hard to foist that on intelligent CONSERVATIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With troop moral at an all time low in the military you have to pretend the cowardly 0boy hasn't seriously wounded national security!
With more concern over a baby butchering doctor's demise than about our brave troops well-being what would a thinking person expect????????????

Surely you didn't stiff poor 'ole algore?
BUT it would be a typical leftists play not to put their money where their mouth is!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
You leftists are the ones misquoting peoples views, claiming the CONSERVATIVES posting here were totally on board with all of President Bush's policies is a prime example!

Totally on board? Your feet are sticking out of his ass.

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
quote:

Totally on board? Your feet are sticking out of his ass.

This is coming from a guy that hates Bush for what he did not do?? Rolling Rolling

I hate the Mail Man for not bringing me a big check!! Banging Head

And Santa Claus for not getting me a big smallblock!! Banging Head

And my dog for eating the last potatoe chip! Banging Head

Hey Mailman, just kidding. Big Grin

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Apparently for a leftist to get their full-fledged credentials they have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt they are BALD FACED LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski