Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
After reaching the final without actually having to defeat any on

Then how did he get to the final?

Still waiting for his chubby little fingers to reply.............
Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Since I have roughly $3500.00 in found money in my jeans I'm not inclined to splain nuttin to nooooboooooodddddddyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill Koski,

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Even though it can't be called the "war on terror" anymore teleprompter sounded just like the previous administration expounding on why the barbarians had to be defeated in Afghanistan!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad the bad guys are convinced teleprompter is a cowardly weasel like the rapist and will turn tail and run when things get hot. It is probably going to cost a lot of our warriors dearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is probably going to cost a lot of our warriors dearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like when dumbya went on a wild goose chase looking for WMD's.

To the tune of a million ppl dead or displaced.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
So... does that mean you approve or disapprove of Obama's overseas contingency operations?

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5738 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
The best speech I have listened to since John F. Kennedy.

No teleprompter as others has said he needs

Funny to come into this thread each time and see this as the first post. -=smirk=-

__

Posts: 5738 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Let me get this straight. Koski is chiding the President for fighting the war on terror in Afghanistan?

Facts:

Roughly 95% of Saudi Arabia is Sunni Muslim. The Sunnis are backing the Taliban. The Sunnis did not like Saddam and were scared of him. The United States had really backed off Afghanistan in the last few years.

My question:

Why?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:
quote:
The best speech I have listened to since John F. Kennedy.

No teleprompter as others has said he needs

Funny to come into this thread each time and see this as the first post. -=smirk=-

Would you like to research the speech I was referring to?

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:

Why would you care????

Things pretty slow over at staginglight?????

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
LOL

__

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
teleprompter the bumbling boob who couldn't form an intelligent thought on his own if his life was at stake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After needing a teleprompter to introduce one of his appointees anybody that would claim teleprompter gave any sort of coherent talk without reading it is a bigger bumbling boob than teleprompter is!!!!!!!!!!!!
teleprompter could surrender the nation to the muslim jihadists and his worshippers would be coming up with excuses for why he did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 674 | Location: BACK AT HOME | Registered: October 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
So let me get this straight.......

He is being widely criticized for his use of teleprompters so they get rid of them and put a giant wide screen TV in the back of the room so he can read from that......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ5SVDYBNrY

I thought that speech sound more original and from the heart.....LOL

Posts: 1573 | Location: PA | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 674 | Location: BACK AT HOME | Registered: October 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nancy Pelosi, addressing a group of Mexicans (legal and illegal), told them our immigration laws are screwed up and THEY are patriots!

Hillary Clinton in another speech declared Americans are a primary cause for Mexicos drug-related murders.

President Obama, in an effort to demonstrate "inclusiveness and diversity" in his administration is actively seeking out prominent American Muslims to take part in his administation.

Keep smiling, we're in good hands.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:

Hillary Clinton in another speech declared Americans are a primary cause for Mexicos drug-related murders.

Tell me, who's buying those drugs?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Obama administration said they're investing $700 million this year in enhancing Mexican law enforcement.

Why are we putting this money into Mexico's justice department?

Why not just increase the amount of border patrol officers to a level to where they could actually do there job?

Posts: 2964 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:

Obama administration said they're investing $700 million this year in enhancing Mexican law enforcement.

Why are we putting this money into Mexico's justice department?

Why not just increase the amount of border patrol officers to a level to where they could actually do there job?

No worse than the dry foot policy of the United States in regard to Cubans who come to this country illegally, but are allowed to stay if they claim political refugee status. Roll Eyes

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nancy Pelosi, addressing a group of Mexicans (legal and illegal), told them our immigration laws are screwed up and THEY are patriots!

Oh, that's so taken out of context and twisting words! Maybe someone here can tell us what she really said and what she really meant. Roll Eyes

__

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That is what she said, though not in those exact words.
She also condemned the United States law enforcement agencies for enforcing the laws on the books!
nazi nancy fits her to a tee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski