Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Who the hell is Paul?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"PAUL" is the greedy bastard that celebrated the government stealing money from Peter (the American taxpayer) so he could be paid overtime and this keeps him enthusiastically supporting the government!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Do you even know who Paul was?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
quote:
quote:
There is a bill in the House that would prevent the ethically challenged Attorney General trying these butchers in civilian courts!

Would you post the wording in the bill you speak of or can we call you a liar once more??????

Come on old man, should we all call you a liar?????

You are looking silly in from of all DRR posters.

Still waiting silly old man..............

Kosky, you are looking like the BIGGEST liar and fool on DRR.

You don't look good in front of your fellow Repubs.

You were caught in another lie!!!!!

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"PAUL", so you don't make yourself look even more ignorant, wait a minute that's not possible!

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
"PAUL", for who the government stole money from taxpayers for your OT, no wonder you're still swinging from the cowardly 0boy's testicles!
H.R.4127 Would amend the Military Commissions Act of 2009 to make it mandatory that all alien unprivileged enemy belligerents stand trial in a constitutionally established military commission rather than a civilian court.
There it is "PAUL"!
Abject apologies accepted, on second thought since you are a cowardly, compulsive, inveterate, duped boob liar it couldn't possibly be sincere anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Not surprisingly "PAUL" the cowardly fat ass pathological compulsive liar plies his stock in trade on this topic and when he is exposed he can't find his way back here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
"PAUL", for who the government stole money from taxpayers for your OT, no wonder you're still swinging from the cowardly 0boy's testicles!
H.R.4127 Would amend the Military Commissions Act of 2009 to make it mandatory that all alien unprivileged enemy belligerents stand trial in a constitutionally established military commission rather than a civilian court.
There it is "PAUL"!
Abject apologies accepted, on second thought since you are a cowardly, compulsive, inveterate, duped boob liar it couldn't possibly be sincere anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
There is a bill in the House that would prevent the ethically challenged Attorney General trying these butchers in civilian courts!

Would you post the wording in the bill you speak of or can we call you a liar once more??????

I asked you to provide the wording in the bill because as most in the past, you talk out your arse.
================================================

This bill is in the first step in the legislative process. Introduced bills and resolutions first go to committees that deliberate, investigate, and revise them before they go to general debate.

The majority of bills and resolutions never make it out of committee. [Last Updated: Nov 20, 2009 12:07PM]

http://www.govtrack.us/congres...l.xpd?bill=h111-4127

I don't apologize to fat ass cowardly anti-Americans who tap dance in truck stop crappers.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As usual "PAUL" plies his stock in trade, lying like the mangy mongrel he is and making baseless accusations!
"PAUL" routinely lies and posts inaccurate left-wing slanted bull shyt and then has the temerity to falsely accuse others of doing it!

My statement was, "The bill is in the House of Representatives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Which it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The cowardly 0boy is bumping Charlie Brown and Snoopy tonight with his photo op at West Point with the Cadets as props. How many of the Cadets will have the fortitude to sit on their hands as the cowardly 0boy blathers then waits for applause?
The poor rug rats expecting Charlie Brown will really be confused, they'll think Snoopy has turned into a black dog with the floppy ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Good one Grandma! Big Grin

Posts: 3083 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The cowardly 0boy mounted his soap box today and pointed his bony half-black finger straight at the testicle swinging sycophant paving dupe!
"many (small businesses) are squeezing more productivity from fewer employees, they've included this in their operation plans and culture in the never ending search for MORE PROFIT and have no intention of hiring more employees!" paraphrasing!
This is precisely what the paving dupe confessed to just the other day!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill Koski,

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
You damn straight skippy.

We watch, we see, we learn.

Kill a mule, have to buy a mule. Kill a man, there's another one to take his place.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Is that what you wanted to hear?

Now the truth. I cherish each of my employees. We work hard for each other.

<78 Cutla$$>
posted
Now the truth. I cherish each of my employees. We work hard for each other.

What a fking lie..

Busted

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Chickenshyt.

Yellow Chickenshyt.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Can't let the cowardly 0boy topic slide too far down the page!
One has to wonder about the boobs running things at the Whitehouse!
The (gate crashers?) at the state dinner, everybody with previous experience says they had to have inside help, get in because the social secretary decided to party instead of doing her job!
Now the cowardly 0boy and henchmen have thrown the Secret Service under the bus, guess they don't recall all of the leaks that emanated from the Whitehouse after the rapist and Whitewater queenie treated the Secret Service like dirt?????????
What a horde of losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post