Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
but first please tell us which GOP candidate your supporting for 2012

Goofball, WTF! And like it matters, not happy with any of them.

Posts: 415 | Location: Anywhere Koskis isnt | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
thats the problem there willie.
nobody likes any of the GOP candidates!

should i send you an obama 2012 sign for your yard?

come on over from the dark side buddy!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
and 90 percent poo poo

Queenie, what is false that I copied.

Posts: 415 | Location: Anywhere Koskis isnt | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
should i send you an obama 2012 sign for your yard

Send it, I need some fire wood.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Obama has ****ed up plenty but people are going to worry about where he spends Christmas.

Its well documented that G.W spent much more time on vacation, costing the tax payers money than Obama has.

Posts: 1255 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin Garceau:
Obama has ****ed up plenty but people are going to worry about where he spends Christmas.

Its well documented that G.W spent much more time on vacation, costing the tax payers money than Obama has.

I agree. I couldn't care less if he takes vacation. Heck, if he is on vacation more, he spends less time messing up the country. LOL. But really the point is what a leader accomlishes. Results.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well he did bring my brother home earlier than expected - I will give him a plus for that result.

Posts: 1255 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama defies Congress with ‘recess’ picks

Pushing the limits of his recess appointment powers, President Obama on Wednesday bypassed the Senate to install three members of the National Labor Relations Board and a director for the controversial new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau — moves Republicans said amounted to unconstitutional power grabs

“I refuse to take ‘no’ for an answer,”

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I love stirin the pot! Big Grin

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Me too

Posts: 700 | Location: Jonesboro, GA | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Weird? since the GOP loves to give credit to reagan for anything good during the Clinton admin. i wonder who they will give credit to for Obama getting the manufactoring jobs back to the good ol days of democratic policys?

according to the department of labor..
225,000 Manufacturing jobs were added for the year.The most since 1997!

hmm maybe democratic policys REALLY do work?

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
i wonder who they will give credit to for Obama getting the manufactoring jobs back to the good ol days of democratic policys?

according to the department of labor..

hmm maybe democratic policys REALLY do work?

Your making funnies now right??? Hum I wonder how many manufacturing jobs were lost because of democrat policies. That should be the real question.

I'll take the credit.... I do after all spend like a drunken sailor.. Tongue

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3313 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I have to ask a question since I can't figure something out..

Which liberal policy was it that has caused an increase in manufacturing??

Tax breaks, non union shops, moving plants to right to work states, easier and better depreciation rates, or what?

I can't believe a company would move their plant someplace to intentionally spend more to manufacture something.
If that is so I want to come to Ohio and build scooters with dayton cause I just know he pays a minimum of what his shop rate is (probably more)to his employee's. Right? I mean shoot it's only fair, why should dayton make more than the guy who actually does the work? LMAO

What I understand from the WSJ is factories are aging and some are updating them to take advantage of depreciation and tax breaks. Also, I read Cat is bringing a plant back from Japan to Texas where they got tax breaks and I think over 300 acres for a site. Also, whirlpool is building a new plant in Ohio to replace the one they have there. They said it was cheaper than paying the severance pay, plus 30 mil in tax breaks, grants and incentives make the decision a little easier.

I don't remember any of that being a liberal policy. But if it is I'm sure dayton will use his new found skill and paste up a link explaining it to me..

LOL

Dave

OH YEA.. link...http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704029704576088412618821224.html

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3313 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

You believe anything Blobama says dont you.

When are you going to answer my question about what was poo poo(as you said) that I copied and pasted?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

White House to seek increase in borrowing limit

The Obama administration says the federal government has nearly reached its borrowing limit — again.
Treasury officials said Tuesday that the White House plans to request another $1.2 trillion in borrowing authority Friday. The increase is necessary, they say, because the government will be within $100 billion of its current limit by then.

In the past, such a request would be routine. But this one follows a summer of intense partisan debate over the nation's record debt, which has yet to end despite a last-minute deal reached in August that averted a potential default.

The increase would boost the debt limit to $16.4 trillion.

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
you created a monster DC! THX!
instaed of going over democratic policys that worked for Clinton and now again Obama,i believe what is MORE telling is this...

The House Republican Plan for America's Job Creators

More taxation,regulation and litigation will not create more jobs.Government takeovers of the economy have failed while the size and scope of the federal government has exploded.Washington has tied the hands of small business owners and job creators with onerous regulations and backward fiscal policies that have stalled the economy,slowed innovation and destroyed jobs.We need common sence,pro-growth policies to give small business and entrepreneurs confidence in our economy and to remove Wasington as the roadblock to job creation.

this is taken word for word from the GOP.gov website and is the header for their GOP PLAN FOR JOBS

after having the first consecutive two year growth in manufactoring jobs since 1997 what you have to ask yourself if your right leaning is why?
and why didnt it happen before the bottom fell out under bush?
IF republican policys really did work,why especially didnt they work in bush 43's first term?
remember those bush tax cuts for the job creators?

And above all why are they working now? especially after reading the GOP's own website?

maybe democrats really are better! they sure wernt handned an easy task! remember how '08 finished?

arnt the manufactoring numbers a quandary! kinda flies in the face of the GOP's web site doesnt it?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
and now again Obama

Ray, which one is working?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As "dyck obama bin lyin'" rolls along merrily on his path of hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"dyck obama bin lyin's'" new chief of staff is a former hedge fund manager at CITI and has cleaned up on mortgage defaults!!!!!!!!!!!
Bashing Wall Street at every opportunity "dyck obama bin lyin'" hires another Wall Streeter and happily collects more campaign cash from the evil Wall Streeters then everyone else combined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well Bill - I suspect you will be joining the 99 percent movement. This is one of the big issues they are rallying against.

Wall Street money in politics.....but your hatred for common sense will over rule reality Smile

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Piss on the ows'ers, they are a bunch of duped spoiled idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The government has created the things they are whining about, not Wall Street!
I haven't bashed Wall Street and have no intention of doing so!
How the people clinging to "dyck obama bin lyin's'" testicles can ignore the blatant dishonesty and hypocrisy from him is the question of the century????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post