Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
bill the birther saw a bigfoot in georgia again!

isnt that the same lawyer that got fined 20 grand by a georgia judge for bringing frivolous law suits against obama?

me thinks so!

i'd be more worried how a guy from virginia who is running for president failed to get enough signatures to get on his home states ballot!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
President Selfish: Obama Spends Christmas Golfing, Marines Can't Be Home With Family

December 26, 2011 / 10:01 pm

President Obama might be the most selfish president ever. Instead of staying home with his family, President Obama had to go golfing on Christmas day.

Big deal, you say?

Well, the big deal is that a bunch of Marines had to work–blocking roads and doing other miscellaneous security detail–instead of being home with their families.

Here are some of the comments from the wives of these men. (I am not going to include the link to this page, nor am I going to include names, because I don’t want anyone in trouble. I do, however, have the screen shot and have copy and pasted the comments verbatim.)

“You also have to understand that, a lot of people were unable to get to their homes during Christmas Eve, Christmas and even today. That’s a major inconvenience for families trying to enjoy their holiday. Also all of those guys out there missed out on Christmas, leaving their wives and children at home alone so the President can play golf. It may not affect you, or be important to you, but to the families affected it’s a sensitive subject and frankly I feel that people are allowed to be upset by that. You are entitled to your own opinion, but you really should consider expressing your opinion in a different way. Cursing and calling people names isn’t respectable.”

“Because he’s here, I didn’t get to see my husband all weekend, on our baby girl’s first Christmas, so he can have his vacation. So when I can’t get to my house because he wants to play golf it just adds insult to injury and yeah, gets on my nerves. I agree that it’s a sensitive subject for some of us who are more effected by his being here.”

“I was so angry! They blocked off my driveway… -_-”

“It takes him forever to play too because he isn’t good at it either lol!”

“hahahahahahaha i hate when hes here. last year her and the kids where at the big park (which is across from my house) and i couldnt even turn onto mokapu! they wouldnt let you walk over either! i actually feel really bad for the kids”

There are more where this came from, but these comments captured the general mood.

So, basically, the President ruins the Christmas of some Marines so he can play golf on the military base which causes a complete shut down around the base around Christmas.

President Obama seems to have no class and no empathy for those working around him. Unlike President Bush, who took the secret services’ needs into account, President Obama, his royal wife and the royal family go to Hawaii. This makes the lives difficult of the secret service.

And as the above demonstrates, the Marines in Hawaii and their families are deprived of Christmas, too.

President Obama is President Selfish. Shameful.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That was the reason President Bush spent Christmas at the Whitehoue, so the people that would have been affected could spend Christmas with their families!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The difference between a self-absorbed narcisist and a caring human being!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
OMG! komrad can you post just one fact once in a while?
bush spent christmas at the white house huh?

have you and floyd ever heard of a place called Camp David?

guess who spent 12 christmas's there?

bush 43! 12 you say? yea 4 with dad and EVERY year he was president!

hey floyd guess who's at Camp David?
U.S Navy and the Marines!

even when i was in guys from dam neck would get stuck on president detail at Camp David and every other place the prez went all over the planet.

gee floyd looks like obama gave the poor marines their first christmas break after bush kept them there 8 years in a row.

my son's outfit is home based at schofield barracks in hawaii but he spent christmas getting shelled all day in afghanistan.

merry christmas!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As duped boob RETARD #3 spreads more bald-faced lies!
President Bush was at Camp David from December 22, 2001 until the day after Christmas which did not require all of the disruptions in support staffs lives going to hawaii does!
He spent the other seven (7) Christmas days as President at the Whitehouse and he must have been at Camp David without his father in '89, '90, '91 and '92!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
As duped boob RETARD #3 spreads more bald-faced lies!
President Bush was at Camp David from December 22, 2001 until the day after Christmas which did not require all of the disruptions in support staffs lives going to hawaii does!
He spent the other seven (7) Christmas days as President at the Whitehouse and he must have been at Camp David without his father in '89, '90, '91 and '92!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW I seem to remember a lot of trips to Texas for photo ops clearing brush. The secret service must have loved that. I'd rather go to hawaii!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
how many times can i prove you wrong?

i've lost count!
how's this an article from the LA Times dated dec 26,2008
i'm right again! you dolt!

http://articles.latimes.com/20.../na-bush-christmas26

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Koski is wrong about where Bush spent his Christmases but the point remains!

President Obama "having" to play golf on Christmas day impacted a whole lot more people than it should have had he stayed with his wife and kids. Not only was it extremely inconsiderate of him for how it impacted people not associated with his security detail, but in my book it proves to me how little he cares about the celebration of our Lord's birthday. Any man that would go out and play golf, disrupting countless civilians' Christmas, and not spending the time with his wife and kids is a narcissistic scumbag in my book!!

Comparing the Bush's spending time at Camp David, the Presidential retreat, and the Obama's spending time at luxury accommodations in Hawaii isn't exactly an apples to apples comparison, now is it!?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stanman,

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
man the news cycle must be slow?

all we can find wrong is "how Obama spent his chtistmas vacation"
how sad!

but greg no mention about your buddy bill posting how bush spent his christmas at the white house?
then i call him out on it.
then he changes his post and says he spent 7 there.
i post the facts.
then greg jumps in to support his lieing buddy?

why are you supporting a guy who posts lie's again and again greg?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The duped boob RETARDS are hopeless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
bill you still posting lie's?

you have ZERO credability! you have NEVER backed up a post with a link.

we are not interested in your OPINION!

i have put my money where my mouth is again and again.you run and hide!

you really did ride the short bus huh! how many times do i got to prove you wrong?
post after post after post.

if you write it it HAS to be wrong!

have YOU EVER BEEN RIGHT?

i cant seem to be able to NOT fact check you and not prove you wrong.what is it big brain buckeye 272 komrad klown 0

why does your team always lose?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers: but greg no mention about your buddy bill posting how bush spent his christmas at the white house?
then i call him out on it.
then he changes his post and says he spent 7 there.
i post the facts.
then greg jumps in to support his lieing buddy?

why are you supporting a guy who posts lie's again and again greg?
Did you completely miss the first sentence of my post!?!? The one where I said "Koski is wrong about where Bush spent his Christmases"?

Only in the world of an Obama butt-kissing apologist would that be construed as support!!

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
un wad those panties greg!

the premise of komrads post was a lie.

but i'm sure he's happy for your support.

but im sure everyone understands your displeasure on how the president spent his christmas vacation.

since your a christmas kinda guy. help me understand this...

bachmann,cain and perry all three said god spoke to them and god told them to run for president.

i'm thinking since Obama IS president maybe he has gods ear and maybe god loves golf too?

what ya think?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
GS you spoiled my charade!
Knowing full well where President Bush spent Christmas while in office and it didn't drag hundreds of support people away from their families, ruin vacations people had spent thousands of dollars on and IT DID NOT COST THE AMERICAN TAX PAYER $4,200,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My intention was to demonstrate to the "dyck obama bin lyin'" testicle swingers, duped boob IMBECILES and foremost the duped boob RETARDS what it makes them look like to incessantly repeat a lie that has been debunked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW, I KNOW, they are what they are and refuse to learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A few of their transgressions!
President bush stole the election from algore.
Every left-wing news organization in the world sent crews to Florida to prove that President Bush stole the election and they all walked away shaking their heads admitting President Bush was the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Iraq incursion was President Bush's war.
THIS, after the FLEEBAGGERS DEMANDED another vote in the Senate on Iraq so they could get on board with the incursion!
Prsident Bush harmed the economy.
The economy was brought down by the housing bubble/crisis/meltdown caused by the rapists regime putting the Community Reinvestment Act on steroids forcing lenders to lend to unqualified applicants and the chicanery this bumbling in the lending industry brought about!
PLUS, the entire eight years President Bush was in office the left-wing lame stream moron media and the FLEEBAGGERS did everything they could to torpedo the economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like claiming we were in a recession when the unemployment rate was 5%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Their problem is it took them too long and they went overboard and are suffering the consequences now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
komrad how about that Obama?

with another stroke of the pen he is killing Iran!

has any other president EVER got one of our enimies to go along with our sanctions?

http://www.reuters.com/article...dUSTRE8041RA20120105

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
bachmann,cain and perry all three said god spoke to them and god told them to run for president.

Trike Queen, do you sit up at night a dream this shyt up?

Posts: 415 | Location: Anywhere Koskis isnt | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If any other of our presidents had doubled the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?
If any other of our presidents had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?
If any other of our presidents had criticized a state law that he admitted he never even read, would you think that he is just an ignorant hot head?
If any other of our presidents joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in the United States to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you question his patriotism and wonder who’s side he was on?
If any other of our presidents had pronounced the Marine Corps like Marine Corpse, would you think him an idiot?
If any other of our presidents had put 87,000 workers out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records of any industry because one foreign company had an accident, would you have agreed?
If any other of our presidents had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87,000 American workers unemployed would you support him?
If any other of our presidents had been the first President to need a Teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?
If any other of our presidents had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take his First Lady to a play in NYC, while some American could not even put food on their table for their children, would you have approved?
If any other of our presidents had reduced your retirement plan holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?
If any other of our presidents had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?
If any other of our presidents had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?
If any other of our presidents had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought it a proud moment for America ?
If any other of our presidents had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia would you have approved?
If any other of our presidents had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent “Austrian language,” would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?
If any other of our presidents had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?
If any other of our presidents had stated that there were 57 states in the United States , wouldn’t you have had second thoughts about his capabilities?
If any other of our presidents would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in his home town, would you not have thought he was a self-important, conceited, egotistical jerk.
If any other of our presidents had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to “Cinco de Cuatro” in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, wouldn’t you have winced in embarrassment?
If any other of our presidents had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he’s a hypocrite?
If any other of our presidents’ administrations had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?
If any other of our presidents had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?
If any other of our presidents had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America , would you have ever approved.
If any other of our presidents had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?
So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive?
Can’t think of anything? Don’t worry. He’s done all this in 24 months — so you have that much time to come up with an answer.
Every statement and action in this email is factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable. If anyone can show me otherwise I will personally apologize.
AND NOW, HE ACTUALLY WANTS US TO RE-ELECT HIM. WAKE UP AMERICA 2012 IS UPON US. Please forward to all you know.
“All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”

Posts: 415 | Location: Anywhere Koskis isnt | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
oh willie did you learn how to cut and paste?

thanks to DC i learned how too!

now since you have 10 percent facts and 90 percent poo poo

i'll let you wollow in in it!

but first please tell us which GOP candidate your supporting for 2012 and i'll cut and paste 10 percent facts and 90 percent poo poo for you to enjoy!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
and 90 percent poo poo

Where is anything false

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
President Obama unveiled his plan for a leaner, cheaper military Thursday in a briefing at the Pentagon. He said U.S. armed forces will retain the ability to fight terrorism and confront new threats from countries such as China and Iran.

"The tide of war is receding," Obama said in prepared remarks. "But the question that this strategy answers is what kind of military will we need after the long wars of the last decade are over. And today, we're moving forward, from a position of strength."

The new strategy is the result of months of study at the Pentagon. It reflects a high-stakes, high-wire balancing act by Obama as he faces a more austere budget climate combined with continued high U.S. responsibilities at home and overseas.

The plan already has run into opposition from Republicans on Capitol Hill and GOP presidential candidates, citing concern about paring back the military. In addition, conservative defense analysts say the plan steps away from the l ongtime U.S. commitment to be able to wage two major wars simultaneously.

There is no overt mention in the Pentagon's strategy document, however, that the U.S. is stopping its policy of being ready to fight two ground wars simultaneously, but the reduced size suggests that is the case.