Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
You truly are a duped boob IMBECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you keep insisting there was a bet you'd best get your pencils and cup and start begging!

go check out todays news rainman.

remember that?

send me my $ BOOOYYYEEE!!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
I remember the bet quite well and old man in Vegas welched on the bet.

He won't take my bet either.

Nothing but a jaw flapping coward.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Boob, sound like you.

Posts: 415 | Location: Anywhere Koskis isnt | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Deep voter dissatisfaction with the economy threatens President Barack Obama and incumbents in a dozen swing states, according to new polling Friday.

Indeed, 60 percent of swing state voters believe that their families aren’t better off than in 2008, compared to 37 percent who believe they are better off, according to a USA Today/Gallup survey of key

Meanwhile, a majority of swing state voters oppose the president’s health care reform overhaul, with 51 percent saying it was a “bad thing” it passed last year, compared to 38 percent who don’t think it was a bad thing.

The result of dissatisfaction in swing states is competitiveness in potential head-to-head matchups between Obama and other Republicans. Facing Mitt Romney among swing state voters, Obama currently trails by one point, 46 percent to 47 percent. The president leads Rick Perry among swing state voters by five points, 49 percent to 44 percent; and leads Herman Cain by three points, 48 percent to 45 percent.

The twelve swing states polled were Michigan, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Iowa, Ohio, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and Pennsylvania.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/s...6.html#ixzz1cjou3gR2

Posts: 2968 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Indeed, 60 percent of swing state voters believe that their families aren’t better off than in 2008, compared to 37 percent who believe they are better off, according to a USA Today/Gallup survey of key

I would be in that group. Of course, if you asked me about the 8 years prior, I would have answered the same way. As an engineer and manufacturing manager, I have to say that neither party and none of the recent presidents have done any good for the middle class, manufacturing based families.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
A Green Bay Packers question

1. Last year after the Packers / Bills game, Buffalo released quarterback Trent Edwards.

2. During the Packers / Eagles game, the Packers injured Philadelphia quarterback Kevin Kolb.

Philadelphia then had to play backup quarterback Michael Vick. During a playoff game

against the Eagles, the Packers injured Michael Vick and another backup was needed.

3. After the Packers / Cowboys game, Dallas fired Wade Phillips and most of his staff.

4. After the Packers / Vikings game, Minnesota fired Brad Childress and most of his staff.

5. Four weeks after losing to the Packers, the 49er's coach Mike Singletary and most of

his staff were fired and replaced.

6. During the Bears Playoff game, the Packers injured Jay Cutler and backup Todd Collins,

forcing the Bears to go with 3rd string quarterback Caleb Hanie.

Here's the question...
Is it just me, or did the Packers create more jobs last year than Obama?

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
floyd ol buddie i missed ya!

got to love guys who race trucks! very cool!

hey good news buddie did you see that jobs report today? it's good news again! buddie.

man so far this year we have had a net gain every month so far!
man we havent done that through the same time peroid since 2004 and 2005!

man you got to love that!
looks like our buddie has gotten that big shiny car that clinton gave georgie that he drove into the ditch back on the road AGAIN!
man one wheel up on the pavement good news huh!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The bankrupt financial company MF Global, now under federal investigation for possibly misusing clients’ money, is one of the top sources of contributions for President Obama’s reelection, complicating the campaign’s effort to turn public anger at Wall Street into a political advantage.

Employees of the company have given $108,650 to Obama’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee, according to federal records. MF Global’s chairman and chief executive, former New Jersey governor Jon Corzine, has raised at least $500,000 for the campaign and the DNC as a “bundler,” or volunteer fundraiser.

MF Global declared bankruptcy Monday, becoming the first U.S. victim of the European debt crisis. The FBI plans to conduct a preliminary probe into reports that hundreds of millions of dollars are missing from client accounts, federal law enforcement officials said.

Obama held his first New York fundraiser for the reelection campaign at Corzine’s home on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, overlooking Central Park. Guests gave the maximum $35,800 donation to Obama and the DNC.

Posts: 2968 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Maybe some day they will run a wet foot Cuban for pres.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
The bankrupt financial company MF Global, now under federal investigation for possibly misusing clients’ money, is one of the top sources of contributions for President Obama’s reelection, complicating the campaign’s effort to turn public anger at Wall Street into a political advantage.

Employees of the company have given $108,650 to Obama’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee, according to federal records. MF Global’s chairman and chief executive, former New Jersey governor Jon Corzine, has raised at least $500,000 for the campaign and the DNC as a “bundler,” or volunteer fundraiser.

MF Global declared bankruptcy Monday, becoming the first U.S. victim of the European debt crisis. The FBI plans to conduct a preliminary probe into reports that hundreds of millions of dollars are missing from client accounts, federal law enforcement officials said.

Obama held his first New York fundraiser for the reelection campaign at Corzine’s home on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, overlooking Central Park. Guests gave the maximum $35,800 donation to Obama and the DNC.

Bought and paid for.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Yep, just like the Wall Street bankers and BIG oil bought off Bush.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:

Yeeeppppppp.....

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Little butt, Well at least you've stopped blaming Washington for Vietnam

Posts: 415 | Location: Anywhere Koskis isnt | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Protesters circle White House in oil pipeline row

Carrying signs that matched Obama's campaign colors of blue and red, some protesters chanted "Hey Obama, we don't want no climate drama" and "Stop the pipeline, yes we can," copying phrases connected to Obama's successful 2008 election effort.

The pipeline controversy threatens to loom over the 2012 presidential race. Obama faces political pitfalls whether his administration approves or rejects the project.

A decision in favor would support Obama's goal of creating jobs and diversifying U.S. energy sources, but it would alienate core Democratic supporters who are already disappointed by his progress in fighting climate change.

JOBS AND OIL

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Obama Campaign Backers and Bundlers Rewarded With Green Grants and Loans

When President-elect Obama came to Washington in late 2008, he was outspoken about the need for an economic stimulus to revive a struggling economy. He wanted billions of dollars spent on “shovel-ready projects” to build roads; billions more for developing alternative-energy projects; and additional billions for expanding broadband Internet access and creating a “smart grid” for energy consumption. After he was sworn in as president, he proclaimed that taxpayer money would assuredly not be doled out to political friends. “Decisions about how Recovery Act dollars are spent will be based on the merits,” he said, referring to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. “Let me repeat that: decisions about how recovery money will be spent will be based on the merits. They will not be made as a way of doing favors for lobbyists.”

Really?

It would take an entire book to analyze every single grant and government-backed loan doled out since Barack Obama became president. But an examination of grants and guaranteed loans offered by just one stimulus program run by the Department of Energy, for alternative-energy projects, is stunning. The so-called 1705 Loan Guarantee Program and the 1603 Grant Program channeled billions of dollars to all sorts of energy companies.The grants were earmarked for alternative-fuel and green-power projects, so it would not be a surprise to learn that those industries were led by liberals.

These programs might be the greatest—and most expensive—example of crony capitalism in American history. Tens of billions of dollars went to firms controlled or owned by fundraisers, bundlers, and political allies, many of whom—surprise!—are now raising money for Obama again.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/n...ame-green-graft.html

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
He has himself a quandry. In a bit of a pickle. I enjoy this. Time to make a decision at this fork in the road. Whose vote is most important? This could be fun. I doubt that this is over.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
As a rule, I don't pass along these "add your name" lists that appear in emails but this one is important.

It has been circulating for MONTHS and has been sent to over 25 million people. We don't want to lose
any names on the list so just scroll down to the bottom of the list and hit forward to add your name and then
send it on.

PLEASE keep it going; thanks.

To show your support for re-election of President Obama,
please go to the end of the list and add your name.

1. Michelle Obama

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Activists had made the pipeline permit a test of President Obama’s commitment to environmental and climate-change issues. The State Department’s delay was seen by many as a defeat for the pipeline, but officially it sets up a final decision in early 2013 — after the presidential election.

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
JOHN HINKLEY'S RELEASE

We could all learn so much from this elegant and gracious lady.

You might recall that John Hinckley was a seriously deranged young man who shot President Reagan in the early 1980's.

Hinckley was absolutely obsessed with movie star Jodie Foster, and in his twisted mind, loved Jodie to the point that to make himself well known to her, he attempted to assassinate President Reagan.

There is speculation Hinckley may soon be released as having been rehabilitated. Consequently, you will appreciate the following letter from Nancy Reagan to John Hinckley:

To: John Hinckley

My family and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery. In our country's spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know that we bear no grudge against you for shooting President Reagan.

We are fully aware that mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation. We're confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive man.

Best wishes,

Nancy Reagan & Family

P.S. While you have been incarcerated, Barack Obama has been banging Jodie Foster like a screen door in a tornado. You might want to look into that.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Laughing Laughing Rolling Rolling

LMFAO!!

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3313 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post