New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I just watched Oblama's er' I mean OUR Air Force One, land in Mccarran airport in Vegas! His "landing" has virtually stopped all business in and around the City of Las Vegas! Oops wait...he didn't even have to come here to do that, its already a "work" or lack thereof in progress! Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Did you see the amount the people that fly tourists on sight seeing trips lose when this lying piece of shyt, half-breed illegal alien comes skulking around?
These people are struggling to stay in business as it is!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Did you see the amount the people that fly tourists on sight seeing trips lose when this lying piece of shyt, half-breed illegal alien comes skulking around?
These people are struggling to stay in business as it is!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Jerry, when did business go belly up in Vegas?

I know I started seeing tons of construction equipment going up for auction in Vegas and the area around Vegas in 2005 ever increasing until about 2008, when I suppose they had sold most of it. I mean A LOT of stuff being sold.

From the looks of the type equipment it was mainly used to build new subdivisions.

So, when did shiot really go bad in Vegas?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
BTW, the Mob controls Vegas construction. They got out of the cassino business and started making real money building roads. LOL

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
YEAH!
The mob of FLEEBAGGERS bought and paid for by the trough slopper and other unions!
It's costing the tax payers $10,000,000.00 more to build a section of road because the county commission wouldn't award the contract to the non-union company low bidder. The job is costing $5,000,000.00 more and the low bidder is being bought off with about another $5,000,000.00 for doing nothing!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Clark county commission is mob controlled. Most blatantly corrupt county in the U.S.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
http://www.newsmax.com/Headlin...al&promo_code=D563-1

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3338 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
According to the lefties you're a racist because you oppose "dyck obama bin lyin'"!
What the Hell are you doing citing a real balck man?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Clark County doesn't hold a candle when compared to corruption in Cook County Illinois!
The sole thing they have in common is the FLEEBAGGER MOB that initiates and tolerates blatant illegal activities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
BD It hasn't stopped going bad! Not only construction but , every facet of every business! It started to "turn around" somewhat earlier this year and then oncame the EPA and other job killing regs for our country. That virtually halted anyhting that was "in the fire" for start ups and new business!
As far as the mob running the Clark County commissioners, the only "mob" there is here now is the "Mormon Mob!" Ex Commisioer Bruce Woodbury was on TV a couple of weeks ago denying any Mormon "incling" involved in county business in Clark County...BULLSHYTE! I worked for the 2 biggest paving contractors in Las Vegas and they are both from Utah! The one sold out to a British firm with IMHO, the British firm thinking they bought a "winner!" Turns out, again imho they didn't have any "ties" to the "church" and damn near went "bellyup!" thats a FACT JACK! Guess where the union members went to work when the British firm nearly failed? You guessed it, the other Utah owned company!

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
How many crooked shenanigans going on in southern Nevada doesn't have a connection to either dingy harry or his pup?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama tells students: 'I need your voices'

Obama Taps Taxpayers For Student Stimulus

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Apple's Form 10-K Reveals Over $80 Billion In Cash

On Wednesday, Apple disclosed to the SEC as part of their Form 10-K filing, that they currently have $81,570,000,000 in cash, 13.2 million square feet of building space, and 60,400 full-time employees.

"This means that Apple pulled in $37.5 billion in cash profits in fiscal 2011. Not bad for a company that ‘missed’ industry estimates

Apple's CFO said that 66 percent of the cash was kept overseas for tax reasons.

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama faces tall order at G-20

When President Obama meets with world leaders at the G-20 later this week, keep this in mind: what happens in Europe doesn't necessarily stay in Europe. It has a rippling effect.
"The biggest headwind the American economy is facing right now is uncertainty about Europe, because it is affecting global markets," Obama told reporters in a news conference last month.

The message is one that is repeated numerous times by the president and others.

"If Europe is weak, if Europe is not growing, as our largest trading partner, that's going to have an impact on our businesses and our ability to create jobs here in the United States," Obama said last week during a meeting in the Oval Office with Czech Prime Minister Petr Necas.

"Everyone at the G-20 wants their picture with President Obama. He is the central person everyone is looking to, but I don't think the United States can simply dictate the terms of an agreement the way it might have been able to 30 years ago."

America's influence and leadership within the G-20 has waned.

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
yea how about president bad aszz!

man talk about walking tall and carrying a big stick!

one thing the world knows now is "DONT **** WITH US"

yea there trans lady whoS the big dog in the room now? OBAMA BABY! COME GET SOME!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That's what the jihadist terrorists are saying as "dyck obama bin lyin'" hands one nation after another over to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The terrorists are now demanding the military in Egypt cede control to them, SO JUST AS I PREDICTED al qaeda will have Egypt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
thought we already covered that WHERE MY $$$ BILL????

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You truly are a duped boob IMBECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you keep insisting there was a bet you'd best get your pencils and cup and start begging!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski