New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I guess the debate is over!!! The oil companies are wrong, Koski is right. We have huge reserves. If only those damn Bushies would have let them drill we would have no problems!!I wonder why nobody takes you seriously anymore????

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
There were very few permits issued after "obama bin lyin'" lied last year and it will be the same charade this time around! Also from the new york times!
Keep believing the leftists lies about United States oil reserves, we have more oil in the ground then any one else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONSERVATIVES working diligently to keep all of the
United States from becoming "OBAMAVILLE!!!"
WE HAVE TO WORK HARDER, WE'VE ONLY CLOSED THE GAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn old man, guess you forgot about the deep water Horizon oil spill that stopped permits until safely standards were updated.
Only a ignorant retarded fool like yourself can't understand.

Just please name the lies about the oil reserves as you opined about.
Who has said we don't have more oil in the ground than anyone else??????????????
Provide a credible Link..............

If you cannot provide anything other than your ignorance, then don't provide an honest answer.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Quote from duped boob RETARD bjb, "who has said we don't have more oil in the ground then anyone else?"
WELL, it's not credible but one of your butt buddy duped boob RETARDS said it a few posts before this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who has said we don't have more oil in the ground than anyone else??????????????
Provide a credible Link..............

If you cannot provide anything other than your ignorance, then don't provide an honest answer.

Since when did you ever side with a poster with a different opinion?
Nice try at spinning.
Provide the link, and pleez, no help tl.
Rolling

.....Damn old man, guess you forgot about the deep water Horizon oil spill that stopped permits until safely standards were updated.
Only a ignorant retarded fool like yourself can't understand.

What, no reply???????
I guess you agree..... Razz

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Improve safety standards?????? How many times did the workers on that oil platform say that the drilling company CUT CORNERS to better their profit margin...how soon do we forget!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Improve safety standards?????? How many times did the workers on that oil platform say that the drilling company CUT CORNERS to better their profit margin...how soon do we forget!!

Hey, we agree on something.

And you wonder why a drilling memorandum was put in place on BIG OIL........
Lets not forget the lives that were lost.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Hey duped boob RETARD bjb how about all of the federal inspections of rigs before the accident that were never done as mandated?????????????????????

Now the "obama bin lyin'" regime is issuing ultimatums to assad in Syria. Start instituting democray OR ELSE! How long before "obama bin lyin'" has us in a fourth war?????????????
Do you duped boob RETARDS remember how loud you guffawed whrn President Bush brought up democracy in Iraq?????????????????
"obama bin lyin'" following in President Bush's footsteps in yet another policy!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A REAL leader schooled our man-child b astard half-breed illegal alien right in the Oval office today!
Bebe tersely told "obama bin lyin'" to take his teleprompter blathering from yesterday and ram it back up his ass where it came from!
What oh what is 'bin lyin'" to do now? The Jews are already threatening to take their campaign money elsewhere, ABOUT TIME!
As farrakan knows, those evil Jews run the financial institutions in the nation!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu seemed to think he needed to educate President Obama on some issues today, so in the Oval Office he described in some detail to the president a history of the refugee problem in the region dating back 63 years, as well as his view on the need for Israel to be able to defend itself in the context of thousands of years of Jewish suffering.

“We don't have a lot of margin for error,” Netanyahu said to the president. “Because, Mr. President, history will not give the Jewish people another chance.”

Netanyahu, whose father is a retired academic, offered the president repeated history lessons, saying Jews have “been around for almost 4,000 years. We have experienced struggle and suffering like no other people. We've gone through expulsions and pogroms and massacres and the murder of millions. But I can say that even at the dearth of -- even at the nadir of the valley of death, we never lost hope and we never lost our dream of reestablishing a sovereign state in our ancient homeland, the land of Israel.”

http://blogs.abcnews.com/polit...essons-to-obama.html

Posts: 2964 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of kingjr
posted Hide Post
The look on BO's face was priceless!
Glad he didn't go in the oval office and push the red button... Mad

Posts: 688 | Location: Fla | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanking Obama for killing Bin Laden
is like going into McDonalds and
thanking Ronald McDonald for the
hamburger. It's the guy cooking the
hamburger that should get the credit, not the clown

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12293 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
C'mon Grandma. you're smarter than these other idiots on the board. You know Obamas position is mainstream for americans and for Israelis, current right wing president excepted. You're encouraging the children here who don't know any better.

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanking Obama for killing Bin Laden
is like going into McDonalds and
thanking Ronald McDonald for the
hamburger. It's the guy cooking the
hamburger that should get the credit, not the clown

Mike, Careful, don't slip into the stupid zone. Obama gave the go ahead, he gets the political credit. Can't give it to Bush, he gave up on video in front of the nation, giving credit to Clinton seems wrong, Bush senior?? no, not right. I know, give credit to Ford, thats safe. Keep it on the up and up, you have a chance to be better than the clowns.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dude, you must have a very dull life. Do you not at anything?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12293 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you not at anything?

L8R, Mike

Rolling

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drag57:
C'mon Grandma. you're smarter than these other idiots on the board. You know Obamas position is mainstream for americans and for Israelis, current right wing president excepted. You're encouraging the children here who don't know any better.

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Poor clueless "obama bin lyin'" must still be on drugs like he was as a youth!
He dated the visitors book at Buckingham Palace 24may2008 TODAY, a one digit mistake could be explained BUT TWO WRONG DIGITS AND THREE (3) YEARS??????????????????
Wonder if he gave the queen the names of the 7 states only he knows about!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
Picture of kingjr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drag57: You know Obamas position is mainstream for americans and for Israelis, current right wing president

maybe for america's nazis and communists. Did you happen to see over 2 dozen standing ovations by the US Congress today in support of PM Netanyahu's speech??
Although anti-semitism is quite popular in some groups I am happy to say it's NOT EVEN close to mainstream...

Posts: 688 | Location: Fla | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post