Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Simply more snopes lies and half truths regurgitated by a certified IMBECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prove my post as false or just STFU......
Rolling Rolling

You will not be able to come up with much from your pea sized brain.
Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
3 of the 4, probably all four, cited were simply whack jobs that had no connection to foreign organizations!
obl NEVER was involved in any business dealings with a Bush family member! His brother, who condemned obl's actions, was in a minor oil deal with one of the Bush brothers!
SO that is an OUT AND OUT mangy cur dog lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to condemn brothers for each others actions the rapist should have gone to jail for brother roge's drug dealing PLUS for rape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Obama's 30th fundraiser tonight

The White House says President Obama isn't focused on his reelection campaign, but tonight he will headline his 29th and 30th fundraisers for the year.

Mark Knoller of CBS News, tabulator of White House statistics, said Obama so far this year has raised money in six states plus Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico.

At the same point in former President George W. Bush's reelection cycle, he had done only three fundraisers, Knoller said.

Obama in 2008 raised more than $745 million, setting a new record for presidential campaign spending. The 2012 effort is expected to generate a billion dollars. The two fundraisers tonight are at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Later this week, Obama will attend two more, in New York City.

http://www.politico.com/politi...1c-38e06897f41c.html

Posts: 2964 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12293 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I don't know about anybody else but his speech just irritated the hell oughta me.
Pompus ass say's it's time to invest in our own country after spending a trillion dollars over seas.
A little too late, Mr. one term president. Campaign all you want, it ain't goin to help.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Boob H...Is Obama bin lyin's hair as "nappy" on the ole' sack as it is on the top of his head. I figured if anybody knew you would Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FunIn60Feet
posted Hide Post
Here is a rip on Obama. Quite funny.
http://youtu.be/uIs0hpnGJh0
http://youtu.be/8hD83EBcdes

Posts: 146 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: November 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
How about ol Bammer pulling a hip shot off at the oil speculators today.

Pretty funny because they probably loaded up on DUG and DTO and rode it all the way down to $90 a barrel...

ROTFLMAO

Posts: 1573 | Location: PA | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Hey Boob H...Is Obama bin lyin's hair as "nappy" on the ole' sack as it is on the top of his head. I figured if anybody knew you would Rolling

What, no mexican loads to deliver today?

Somebody better check mr. mucks loads, maybe you would find a few illegals.
He said his mexican loads were profitable....
Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Whats that got to do with your nappy haired Mesiah?

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted June 24, 2011 06:44 PM Hide Post
Whats that got to do with your nappy haired Mesiah?

I bet all the intelligent people in "hootersville" are very proud of your contribution to the conversation. You always bring good ideas and clear thought to the board. I think even the most stupid of your group know the President is black. You can move on if you are able.

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The duped boob IMBECILE internet police are on the prowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Mr. muck is another 1 of those "I am not a racist" type hypocrites.
10-4 good buddy.....
Rolling

Better check your load board today mr. muck, there is a need for bringing in ppl to lvms.
Load em on your flatbed and throw a tarp over them. Rolling Rolling

We know work is slow for you......
Razz

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Actually Boob, at $1K a day its NOT slow No No

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Mangy lying cur dog duped boob IMBECILE bjb is clueless when it comes to controlling one's own income!
bjb cedes all that power to the uaw as he lets them confiscate his money and control how much he can earn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bjb is obviously a raging sexist, is that any better then having the kahonies to point out somebody's heritage??????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It seems to be okay for the Boob Idiot to bring our familys with name calling etc. into the arguements on this website so I was just turning the tables. Sorry for lowering my standards dowm to Boob H's Laughing

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
drag...You have NO idea what the subtitle in my "monicker" means! Nor does anyone else who has lived in Southern Nevada less than 20 years...so your point?

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That's all the leftists have left!
What the Hell could they praise "obama bin lyin'" and his fellow over the cliff FLEEBAGGERS for?????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Actually Boob, at $1K a day its NOT slow No No

Then you should give credit to the present administration for doing so well and quit the whining and crying and acting like a 3 yr. old.
Rolling

Obama signed the extension for the busah tax cuts that enable the rich to put more money in your pocket.

You should kiss his half white ass.
Razz