DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Subj: Does this make you wonder?

>
>
> The great mystery..............
>
> Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from President Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ?? Not one person has ever come forward from his past.
>
> VERY, VERY STRANGE..
>
> This should really be a cause for great concern. To those
> who voted for him, you may have elected an unqualified, inexperienced shadow man.
> Reminds me of The Manchurian Candidate....
>
> Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are .. someone
> whom we went to school with remembers our name or face ... someone
> remembers we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or
> the bully or something about us.
>
> George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the same thing during
> the 2008 campaign. He questions why no one has acknowledged the
> president was in their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made
> impromptu speeches on campus.
>
> Stephanopoulos also was a classmate of Obama at Columbia -- the
> class of 1984. He says he never had a single class with him.
>
> While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's
> college class remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release
> his records?
>
> NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA !
>
> Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400
> Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have
> been there, but none remembered him.
>
> Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at
> Columbia who also graduated in 1983 In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I
> don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know
> me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia .
> EVER!
>
> Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was also, like Obama,
> "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more
> exact or closer than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone
> who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago,
> who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of
> Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was.
>
> The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say
> in New York , the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a
> human who ever met him."
>
> Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and
> Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia ,
> provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or
> friends while at Columbia .
>
> NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school,
> Thornton-Donovan School , then graduated from Columbia University in 1983
> as a Political Science major in the same class that Barack Hussein Obama
> was supposed to have been in.
>
> Some other interesting questions..
>
> Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?
>
> Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?
>
> It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is
> only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases.
> WHAT!! ??? The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he
> is never reported to have lived.
>
> No wonder all his records are sealed!
>
> Please continue sending this out to everyone. Somewhere, someone knew him in school...before he "reorganized" Chicago & burst upon the scene at the 2004 Democratic Convention & made us all swoon with his charm, poise & speaking pizz***.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Floyd, I have this bridge over in Saudi Arabia with over 200 Cubans fishing from it up for sale just for you.

You are too fawking easy..... Rolling Rolling

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia.asp

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"obama bin lyin'" was blathering and babbling in front of a junior college adience today without his teleprompters. One of the things the flaming hypocrite said was "we, (meaning his regime?), cannot spend more then we take in?????????????????????????
Further exposing his hypocrisy he didn't pay the top percentage on his $1,700,000.00 income last year! In the speech he claimed the rich wouldn't mind paying more taxes??????????????
"obama bin lyin'" could have, AND DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
WASHINGTON— President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, reported income of $1.728 million for last year, much of it from the sale of the president's pre-presidency books. They paid federal taxes totaling $453,770 after receiving a $12,334 refund.

The Obamas paid their taxes at lowered Bush-era rates, even as he campaigns to end them for households with adjusted gross incomes above $250,000 — a category into which the first family clearly fits.

Joining the flocks of Americans filing their taxes near the end of the federal filing period, the Obamas made withholding and other payments to the Internal Revenue Service last year totaling $466,104. That was an overpayment, so they got their refund. The president and first lady reported donating $245,075 — about 14.2 percent of their adjusted gross income — to 36 different charities.
The largest single gift was a contribution of $131,075 to the Fisher House Foundation, a charity that offers a scholarship fund for children of soldiers who die or are disabled.

The Obamas' adjusted gross income for 2010 of $1.728 million was well below the $5.5 million they reported for the year before, both totals mostly driven by royalties from books written earlier by Obama. They included his 1995 memoir "Dreams From My Father" and his 2006 political book, "The Audacity of Hope."

The White House released the returns on the day that federal tax returns are due this year, although Obama signed his 1040 form last Tuesday. Michelle Obama signed the tax return on Wednesday. [See pictures of the Obamas abroad.]

They also released their Illinois income tax returns showing they paid $51,568 in state income taxes for last year.

Vice President Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, reported more modest earnings, a combined adjusted gross income of $379,178, on which they paid $86,626 in federal taxes for 2010. The Bidens' withholding and earlier payments came to just $79,446 — so they had a tax bill of $7,180 to settle.

The Obamas paid 26 percent of their adjusted gross income in federal income taxes. The Bidens paid 23 percent.

The Bidens paid $14,479 in Delaware income taxes and $3,515 in Virginia income taxes. Jill Biden is an adjunct professor at Northern Virginia Community College. The Bidens contributed $5,360 to charities.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maybe old man would like to declare his income and taxes paid for yr. 2010 to give us a measuring stick compared to the Obama family.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Floyd, I have this bridge over in Saudi Arabia with over 200 Cubans fishing from it up for sale just for you.

You are too fawking easy..... Rolling Rolling

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia.asp

Bob,
Snopes is run out of a house by a husband and wife and doesn't hold a lot of credibilty.
Besides that, my story was much better reading.

And, I've seen that river when I was working in Saudi and there weren't any cubans, only iraquis and philipinos.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
LOL @ Floyd....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bob. I just love the attention. Wave

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Floyd, how the he11 could you tell the difference between Cubans and iraquis and philipinos?????
Rolling

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Avg. retail price/gallon gas in U.S.

January 2009:$1.83

Today:$3.10

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Avg. retail price/gallon gas in U.S.

January 2009:$1.83

Today:$3.10

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Floyd, how the he11 could you tell the difference between Cubans and iraquis and philipinos?????
Rolling

It takes an educated eye. Razz

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gasoline Prices In Chicago Are Highest In Nation

the national average is $3.88

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now it seems there may be a question about who "obama bin lyin's'" papa really is?
That could make him a B ASTARD, half-breed illegal alien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If you voted for Obama in '08 to prove you're not a racist, you'll have to vote for someone else in '12 to prove you're not an idiot!

BTW: Who is Barry Soetoro?

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you voted for Obama in '08 to prove you're not a racist, you'll have to vote for someone else in '12 to prove you're not an idiot

Now that is a classic...lol

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
There was enough true negative information on "obama bin lyin'" available in 2008 to make anybody that voted for him then an idiot then!
"obama bin lyin'" whining about time wasted on his birth certificate when he caused it, "we don't have time for this silliness", after he scraps his original news conference to blather about it!
THEN, to top that he rushes off to appear on oprah and then to NYC for fund raisers!
What a putz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
This is a poorer quality forgery then the forgery cbs produced about President Bush's bogus National Guard record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The regime must have jumped the gun here, I'm sure there has to be a more adept forger around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The "obama bin lyin'" regime better get sam donaldson front and center to swear it's the "real thing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski