Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bill Hoskinson 3152
posted Hide Post
What Demise? Hum

Posts: 804 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 78 Cutla$$:
quote:
I'm 35 years old Koski. What would you expect me to say? I've worked for people like you, and I've watched your type **** up nearly everything they touch, all the while touting your self importance to everyone on earth, and how if it weren't for smart rich people like you, low lifes like me wouldn't have a job.

And you have been your own demise from what I have read on here since your have been posting BH. Easy to blame someone else when you don't take care of rainey days before it rains. You have no right to complain.

Busted

Can someone please translate this? Who are you talking to Cuntla$$?

Ya know what, who cares. I'm just going to put your stupid ass back on my ignore list.

BH...remembering why you were on it in the first place. Banging Head

Posts: 804 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Cutlass, you should be so lucky that he'd ignore you.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12293 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Perhaps you could translate what he is trying to say English?

Help out a fellow "conservative" Republican who can't type or spell. Hum

<78 Cutla$$>
posted
Let me translate it for you, you have sat on your arse all your life and did not look for the future, and now you want a lazy mans handout from us hard working people. You are just like the Chicaga gang Bill. Lazy nothing..
Period....

Busted

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Ya know Gutless, for somebody who NEVER makes a point about any discussion on here, you are awfully judgmental.

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
Ya know Gutless, for somebody who NEVER makes a point about any discussion on here, you are awfully judgmental.

Look in a mirror! Eyes

JJ - I saw 9.00 cutoff stated in PBIR online flyer. You got that covered don't you? I may head there, am running No-Box setup so I will likely get stuck in Super Pro if they split till later rounds. Car

Posts: 3083 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Cutla$$, do you have me mixed up with someone else? Because either you are mistaking me for someone else, or you're just trying to provoke something.

Either way, it clearly illustrates what I have said about you before. You're dumber than dog ****.

<78 Cutla$$>
posted
No you are, bithing about the high gas prices and not enough work, rainy days, you should have looked to the future way before Obama is giving you everything so you say..Parked ur arse in same location without seeing the future, same with the other BH..

Stop looking for handouts, live within your means period..Get out and do something..

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by muggs:
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:

Look in a mirror! Eyes

JJ - I saw 9.00 cutoff stated in PBIR online flyer. You got that covered don't you? I may head there, am running No-Box setup so I will likely get stuck in Super Pro if they split till later rounds. Car

I'm as judgmental as the rest of the folks on DRR. However, I have something to add to the discussion.

Muggs, they must have just changed that! Thanks for the update, I was gonna call Mike tomorrow and find out if they changed anything. Come on over, I'll be heading to TNT Friday night.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Racing DOESN'T belong here, GET ON THE RIGHT TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

That is funny, I don't care who you are! Rolling

Joe

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1301 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:

But civilized discussions do, I guess that leaves out most of your posts.

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:

There IS always time for RACING, FOOD and SEX!!!! When I was younger it was sex, racing and food. Now I am getting older so priorities change a little. Car Car Car Rolling

Posts: 3083 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Who wouldn't ***** about paying nearly $5 per gallon for Diesel Fuel? I was spending over $1000 per week in fuel to operate ONE truck.

I have plenty of work? Wtf are you talking about?

The first 3 years I was in business for myself, I worked 12-14 hr days nearly every day. Since we no longer have a war mongering oil tycoon in the oval office, the money I was spending on fuel has now been allocated to an employee, who I have been training for the past 4 months.

He's a good employee, and I take good care of him.

Your comments about handouts is laughable. You don't know jack **** about me, or how I got started in business.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
BH

Well Obama doesn’t mind high fuel prices, in fact he is going to raise them with cap and trade.

quote:
from 9 jun 2008

Barack Obama: I think that... we have been slow to move in a better direction when it comes to energy usage.And the president, frankly, hasn't had an energy policy. And as a consequence we've been consuming energy as if it's infinite. We now know that our demand is badly outstripping supply with China and India growing as rapidly as they are.

CNBC's John Harwood: So could the (high) oil prices help us?

Barack Obama: I think that I would have preferred a gradual adjustment. The fact that this is such a shock to American pocketbooks is not a good thing. But if we take some steps right now to help people make the adjustment, first of all by putting more money in their pockets, but also by encouraging the market to adapt to these new circumstances more rapidly, particularly U.S. automakers...

http://campaignspot.nationalre...MTRkYTQwZWVjMzIwMGY=

so prepare for a “gradual adjustment”

Please note here is the energy policy that Obama voted on, and then flat out lied to the rubes who believed him.

And the president, frankly, hasn't had an energy policy

http://www.senate.gov/legislat...session=1&vote=00213

Joe

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1301 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
joe, didn't you come on this board and proudly opined that you were a speculator in the oil market????
Busted

Even under the bush administration it was pointed out the speculators were to blame in the beginning for the rising cost of fuel prices.

joe, now you came back to this board and try to blame Obama.

Are you a "tool" or a "fool"???????
Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Speculators only account for a small part of the run in price. No No

Supply and demand is the primary price driving element.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now we have the smug know-it-all telling somebody they don't know ****shyt about him, he must be psychic to know all about me??????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posted December 19, 2008 04:12 PM Hide Post
The oil companies were getting the blame for the high prices and billion dollar profits and raping the American ppl.

It was dumbya getting the blame for sitting on his ass and doing nothing.

@ 36.00 a barrel and I'm still paying 2.69 for regular.

dumbya still sitting on his ass and you far righties still holding onto his balls.......
Nothing new........

Whos going to set on their ass and do nothing this time around Bob???

Oh wait almost forgot Bammy BOWED to the king awhile back......

10.00 a gallon gas here we come!

Rolling

Posts: 1573 | Location: PA | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post