Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Finally the "misery index" from the peanut jimmy debacle has been dusted off and revived!
peanut jimmy and roslyn have to be celebrating joyously as "obama bin lyin'" is rapidly displacing peanut as the WORST President ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Your favorite testicle nut hanger Nixon will be hard to beat.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
IMHO, Oblama is doing the job George Soros hired him to do! That is ruin our economy, ruin the United States Constitution , create a one world government and a one world economy...so whats the problem? Hum

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Jerry, you nailed it but the Jobamer nut lovers think he is saving them.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12293 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike,
I just hope for God and MY country...that the people of this country open their eyes next year and say NO to another four years of this BULL SHYTE!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Jerry, Is there any POLICY you would change and please explain how it would help the economy. people just complaining without specifics or ANY solutions makes you sound like Palin. Do you have anything specific?????

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
What an idiot!
Open up oil exploration and drilling!
Stop the epa from issuing any more idiotic restrictions, did you hear a power producing company said they will be closing 5 or 6 plants because of the imbecelic coal mandates, and rescind the boondoggles they've already instituted! What will the greenies reaction be when they have to turn their air conditioners off?
Stop the NLRB from doing illegal actions trying to pump up the unions!
Stop lying about the Ryan budget and shut the lies up the FLEEBAGGERS are spreading about it!
Sit down with Congress and come up with a sensible spending cuts program and a plan to raise the debt limit as little as possible!
Just a beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sit down with Congress and come up with a sensible spending cuts program and a plan to raise the debt limit as little as possible!
Just a beginning

Look you can say something without name calling and add something of substance to the conversation! Good for you. I'll ignore the part where you say I'm an idiot for asking Jerry a question. Maybe next time you could do a whole post without name calling.

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is there any POLICY you would change and please explain how it would help the economy

Stimulus money, creating another false market. Worked real well for housing didnt it?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12293 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
drag, A better question to you is ...Name me one thing that Oblama's done to beneifit this country?!?

Jerry Mock

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The making work pay tax credit put alot of of money in peoples pockets when the economy stunk, thats one. The provision to keep kids on parents health plans until 26 was a huge help to families, that two. I haven't noticed any terrorists flying planes into American buildings like what happened to the last president, thats 3. I could name more, you would not accept them, but then again, I'm not the clown saying he ruined the economy and the constitution am I. That would be you, yowling like Koski.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The making work tax pay credit, as you put it, welfare really, took money from people that were struggling and company's that could have used the money to expand and provide REAL jobs!
If you keep people under mama's wing until they are 26 what will they do at that age when they may have to face the REAL world OR maybe after their parents assume roon temperature!
Like the America bashing "obama bin lyin'" has done anything to halt terrorism???????????????????????????????? !!!!!!
He is negotiating with barbarian terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"obama bin lyin'" has to clear all of the life long trough sloppers and eggheads that have never held a job that produced anything from his regime and get some people that have REAL life experiences and can make intelligent decisions

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The making work tax pay credit, as you put it, welfare really, took money from people that were struggling and company's that could have used the money to expand and provide REAL jobs!
If you keep people under mama's wing until they are 26 what will they do at that age when they may have to face the REAL world OR maybe after their parents assume roon temperature!
Like the America bashing "obama bin lyin'" has done anything to halt terrorism???????????????????????????????? !!!!!!
He is negotiating with barbarian terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"obama bin lyin'" has to clear all of the life long trough sloppers and eggheads that have never held a job that produced anything from his regime and get some people that have REAL life experiences and can make intelligent decisions

X1000
Bill all the above items you mentioned are in one way or another, a form of welfare! I couldn't agree with you more.

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Talk about "killing" the small business owner(s)! The FMCSA Federal Motor Carrier Administration has about 5 new rules on trucking regulations on the books they want to pass in the next year. Granted, we do have carriers that need their "toes stepped on" but why force all carriers to follow the rules needed for all of the bad apples?!?
I just received my FMCSA rating and I'm in the upper 5% of the safest carriers in the USA! When I call a broker to "book" a load and give them my MC (Motor Carrier number) so they can check my safety record, their first comment is "Mr Mock you either fly under the wire or your one hell of good driver!" 40 years this month and NO chargeable accidents! But again why punish all of us. Shut the bad carriers down and let me do my job safely!

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ET2278
posted Hide Post
The making work pay tax credit put alot of of money in peoples pockets when the economy stunk, thats one.

Where does the money come from to pay for this?

he provision to keep kids on parents health plans until 26 was a huge help to families, that two.
Again, whwer does the money come from?

I haven't noticed any terrorists flying planes into American buildings like what happened to the last president, thats 3.

Comparing George W. Bush and Barack Obama on national security

Let’s review:

Since the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, the number of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil under George W. Bush = ZERO

Since taking office, the number of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil under Barack Obama = FIVE

June 2009 – Little Rock, Arkansas – Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, an American Muslim opened fire on a U.S. military recruiting office. Private William Long was killed and Private Quinton Ezeagwula was wounded.
September 2009 – New York, New York – Attempt to detonate bombs in NYC subway system by member of al-Qaeda
November 2009 – Fort Hood, Texas – Nadal Malik Hassan conducts mass shooting at Fort Hood killing 13 and wounding 30 others.
December 2009 – Detroit, Michigan – Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab attempts to detonate an explosive on an aircraft enroute from Amsterdam to Detroit.
May 2010 – New York City, New York – New York’s Times Square was evacuated after the discovery of a car bomb.

And who was president the first time they tried to blow up the WTC and he did nothing about it.?

Jim McKelvey

Posts: 681 | Location: Snellville, GA USA | Registered: January 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Since the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, the number of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil under George W. Bush = ZERO

FACT: There have been terrorist attacks on U.S. soil since 9-11

2001 anthrax attacks. A March 2004 State Department report on "Significant Terrorist Incidents, 1961-2003" quotes then-Attorney General John Ashcroft saying of the letters containing anthrax mailed to various targets: "When people send anthrax through the mail to hurt people and invoke terror, it's a terrorist act." Five people were killed as a result of those letters in the autumn of 2001.

2002 attack against El Al ticket counter at LAX. In July 2002, Hesham Mohamed Hadayet opened fire at an El Al Airlines ticket counter at Los Angeles International Airport killing two people and wounding four others before being shot dead. A 2004 Justice Department report stated that Hadayet's case had been "officially designated as an act of international terrorism."

2002 DC-area sniper. The state of Virginia indicted Washington, D.C.-area sniper John Allen Muhammad -- along with his accomplice, a minor at the time -- on terrorism charges for one of the murders he committed during a three-week shooting spree across Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Muhammad was convicted, sentenced to death, and subsequently executed for the crime.

2006 UNC SUV attack. In March 2006, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill graduate Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar drove an SUV into an area of campus, striking nine pedestrians. According to reports, Taheri-azar said he acted because he wanted to "avenge the deaths or murders of Muslims around the world." Taheri-azar also reportedly stated in a letter: "I was aiming to follow in the footsteps of one of my role models, Mohammad Atta, one of the 9/11/01 hijackers, who obtained a doctorate degree."

Lets also keep in mind that the 9/11 terrorist attack under bush's watch was the worst terrorist attack in our history.
The absolute worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orchastrated by the bush family former business partner, OBL

Maybe thats why bush never was concerned about getting OBL.

Now tell me what administration went after OBL and killed the *******?????????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Simply more snopes lies and half truths regurgitated by a certified IMBECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski