DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Greg, 20,000 gun control laws on the books right now so I guess we need to add a few more unenforceable laws! Kinda reminds you of that war on drugs! The leftys forget about the part that the kids mother broke the law when she bought the guns for him but that doesnt make any difference I guess.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
There are numerous laws prohibiting murder but murder is done with poison, hammers, baseball bats, knives and numerous other instruments that should also be controlled?????
100,000 new NRA members all the while the FLEEBAGGERS and their enablers, the left-wing lame stream moron media, have been bashing the NRA unmercifully!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
A Gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Read all of the Q&A.....it's bound to become an all time classic!

This is your chance to own the most tried and trued of all assault weapons! This rock is millions of years old, and may have been the Caveman's AR15. This is NOT a modern AR15 or assault weapon. Rather, this is the Caveman's AR15 (Assault Rock, 15cm).
Again, this is a ROCK.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBa...em&item=190781941697

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Greg, Want me to post all the stupid sh*t righties say? How about a woman can prevent pregnancy after rape? Thats a classic. You guys have nothing better to do than jump on the board and wind each other up........Kind of sad. NOBODY IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS. STOP YOUR SELF STARTED FRENZY. GROW UP. WORRY ABOUT THE ECONOMY, NOT YOUR LITTLE PISTOL. I will check back in a few weeks to make sure you all survived your mania.

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just like little ducks they follow the government down the little trail..

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just like little ducks they follow the government down the little trail..

The adults call it common sense. You have none so I understand your lack of grasp of the issue. In a few months after this is done I will once again be proved right, nobody will take your hardware, and the righty clowns will once again be well........righty clowns.

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...bedded&v=FyfkQkchlu4

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
The adults call it common sense

Like you would know! If you are so sure then why are you even on here on than to say "look at me"!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ahh, the document (7277 circa 1961) which the speaker in your link is on about is actually about nuclear disarmament.

WTFUDA

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Then dont worry about it. Larry and Dragie just cant wait to run their mouths over this stuff as if they know anything.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The Latest Murder Statistics for the World From the WHO

WHO: "World Health Organization"

Murders Per 100,000 Citizens:
Honduras 91.6
El Salvador 69.2
Cote d’lvoire 56.9
Jamaica 52.2
Venezuela 45.1
Belize 41.4
US Virgin Islands 39.2
Guatemala 38.5
Saint Kits and Nevis 38.2
Zambia 38.0
Uganda 36.3
Malawi 36.0
Lesotho 35.2
Trinidad and Tobago 35.2
Colombia 33.4
South Africa 31.8
Congo 30.8
Central African Republic 29.3
Bahamas 27.4
Puerto Rico 26.2
Saint Lucia 25.2
Dominican Republic 25.0
Tanzania 24.5
Sudan 24.2
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 22.9
Ethiopia 22.5
Guinea 22.5
Dominica 22.1
Burundi 21.7
Democratic Republic of the Congo 21.7
Panama 21.6
Brazil 21.0
Equatorial Guinea 20.7
Guinea-Bissau 20.2
Kenya 20.1
Kyrgyzstan 20.1
Cameroon 19.7
Montserrat 19.7
Greenland 19.2
Angola 19.0
Guyana 18.6
Burkina Faso 18.0
Eritrea 17.8
Namibia 17.2
Rwanda 17.1
Mexico 16.9
Chad 15.8
Ghana 15.7
Ecuador 15.2
North Korea 15.2
Benin 15.1
Sierra Leone 14.9
Mauritania 14.7
Botswana 14.5
Zimbabwe 14.3
Gabon 13.8
Nicaragua 13.6
French Guiana 13.3
Papua New Guinea 13.0
Swaziland 12.9
Bermuda 12.3
Comoros 12.2
Nigeria 12.2
Cape Verde 11.6
Grenada 11.5
Paraguay 11.5
Barbados 11.3
Togo 10.9
Gambia 10.8
Peru 10.8
Myanmar 10.2
Russia 10.2
Liberia 10.1
Costa Rica 10.0
Nauru 9.8
Bolivia 8.9
Mozambique 8.8
Kazakhstan 8.8
Senegal 8.7
Turks and Caicos Islands 8.7
Mongolia 8.7
British Virgin Islands 8.6
Cayman Islands 8.4
Seychelles 8.3
Madagascar 8.1
Indonesia 8.1
Mali 8.0
Pakistan 7.8
Moldova 7.5
Kiribati 7.3
Guadeloupe 7.0
Haiti 6.9
Timor-Leste 6.9
Anguilla 6.8
Antigua and Barbuda 6.8
Lithuania 6.6
Uruguay 5.9
Philippines 5.4
Ukraine 5.2
Estonia 5.2
Cuba 5.0
Belarus 4.9
Thailand 4.8
Suriname 4.6
Laos 4.6
Georgia 4.3
Martinique 4.2
All The Countries Above America Have 100% Gun Bans Or Are Close To It.
And United States 4.2

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Like you would know! If you are so sure then why are you even on here on than to say "look at me"!

Because if a couple of adults weren't on here you guys would believe and convince yourselves of just about any stupid crap someone made up! Now you're comparing the " most advanced" country in the world, America, to Namibia and Ghana and saying "SEE, NOT SO BAD" Talk about stupid. You make my point

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Simple questions for you drag57...

What cities in the US have the highest instance of violent gun related crimes in the nation?

What cities in the US have the lowest instances of violent gun related crimes in the nation?

Which way has the violent gun crime rate been trending over the last 20 years?

What percentage of mass shootings since Columbine have taken place in gun free safety zones?

Are the UK, Austria, Sweden Belgium, Canada, Finland, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, and France in the Top 10 highest violent crime rates in the world?

What impact does gang-related violence impact the statistics?

Did Adam Lanza use an AR-15 in his attack?

What does the phrase "shall not be infringed upon" mean?

If highly restrictive gun or ammo legislation is not passed it will only be because the true patriots in this country fought back against the slew of politicians and anti-gun propagandist who ARE calling for the ban and/or confiscation of any number of types of firearms.

Any politician that would restrict or impede the purchase of firearms and ammunition by the general public is violating his/her oath of office and should be impeached.

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Stanman is going to have Dragboy spinning with that last post.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of kingjr
posted Hide Post
You know Greg, libs never let the facts get in the way of agenda...

Posts: 688 | Location: Fla | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
All good questions Greg. Now... do you oppose background checks to prevent a convicted felon from purchasing a gun? Do you oppose requiring private sales to be reported so bad guys can't buy guns? Do you oppose adding some mental health requirements to protect citizens. There was a young man in Florida who was committed 3 times by his parents because they knew he was a danger. 3 times he was released. He killed his mother with a knife. That OK with you? I want all of the above. Do you??? I could give a sh*t if you have 20 legal weapons and jack off on your ammo every day. How about you guys showing a little common sense and stop sucking NRA teet?

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
background checks do not prevent a criminal from obtaining a gun . period . what dumasz goes thru a check knowing they will not pass . if a criminal doesn,t want to purchase one he steals it . private sales being reported is also a fallacy . how many millions of guns are unregistered to begin with ? and one thinks that the govt can get them registered ? the gov can,t even get child molesters , parolees , and thousands of other registrations correct now . there will never be a checklist , background check , mental health observation etc that will prevent mass killings . keep in mind i didn,t say with guns . Hum

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now you're comparing the " most advanced" country in the world, America, to Namibia and Ghana and saying "SEE, NOT SO BAD" Talk about stupid. You make my point

Drag, funny you say that. Having been through and won a battle with cancer I can tell you that the "most advanced" country in the world is way behind a lot of third world countries. But wait! Big money in the cancer business so let not "advance" to far.

L8R, Mike