DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

The wikileaks dump on the Benghazi queenie illustrates a point I've been making about who wanted the VILE trumpster as the nominee! THE Benghazi queenie campaign WAS DESPERATE IN THEIR HOPE THAT THE SEXUAL PREDATOR trumpster WOULD BE THE NOMINEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I predicted months ago the left-wing lame stream moron media was assembling all of the dirt on the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster and holding it until THEY, THE LEFT-WING LAME STREAM MORON MEDIA ushered him to the nomination!
If the media MAKES a person they can break them just as quickly!!!!

TMZ: NBC Execs Planned to Use Trump Tape ‘To Influence Debate, Election’......

NBC executives had planned to use video of the vulgar discussion between Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and Billy Bush to influence the election.

“Multiple sources connected with NBC tell us ... top network execs knew about the video long before they publicly said they did, but wanted to hold it because it was too early in the election. The sources say many NBC execs have open disdain for Trump and their plan was to roll out the tape 48 hours before the debate so it would dominate the news cycle leading up to the face-off.”

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/12/...lan-election-debate/

If NBC would had released this during the primaries, one of the other candidates would now be beating Clinton by double digits.

I still don't like any of the other primary choices better. I can't speak for anyone else.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Kind of like the reason the demonRATs got behind Paul RINO Ryan's nomination for Speaker of the House because he would help the Republicans!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot says "take it to the bank" like he has all the wisdom Banging Head

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I guess the fool Cruz would have the Presidency all sewed up at this point.

The embedded loser Republicans hate him worse than Trump.

"Take it to the bank MoFos."

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As my signature states "TAKE IT TO THE BANK"!!!!!
Millions of FLEEBAGGERS didn't give the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster the nomination so they could vote for him in the general election!

No Republican Presidential candidate has won without the SOLID backing of CONSERVATIVES!!!!!
The elder bush won in '88 on President Reagan's coattails and lost the CONSERVATIVES in '92 when he broke his "no new taxes pledge" AND LOST!!!!!
Bush the younger courted the CONSERVATIVES enough to win twice and then stabbed them in the back during his second term!
The mite mac and Governor Palin duo got over 3,000,000 more CONSERVATIVE votes because Governor Palin was a solid CONSERVATIVE, though she has turned traitor now, then the rino pair of mitt and ryan!!!!!
The PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster has done about all he could possibly do to alienate CONSERVATIVES!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The so called "conservatives" have demonstrated how they have their hands in your pockets just like the Democrats do.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BD, your trying to explain things to the Village Idiot.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Like you said, throw them all out and start over.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
No Republican Presidential candidate has won without the SOLID backing of CONSERVATIVES!!!!!

In other words.....conservatives are responsible for the election of Democrats. Go figure.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
A Village Idiot post with no proof again.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Koski, Your candidate is exactly the career politician you speak so lowly about. His life's work has been paid for with tax dollars. What does he know about the public sector?

If the conservatives wanted to fight the status quo, Trump should have been their man. He is a real opportunity for an outsider to be in the White House.

I'm afraid Republican voters have been spoiled by the age of 250 channels on the tv to choose from. If one isn't exactly what I want, I move on to another. We can't expect candidates to represent all the EXACT things that we believe in. That's nearly impossible. So you take the candidate that is closest to your views (regardless of how far away it is, one is closer) and you support them. At least you get something out of the deal. You guys that won't make your vote useful are simply setting yourselves up so you can tell everyone you told them so at the first sign that whoever is elected messes up. The typical political armchair quarterback.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
So all of you "semi-stupid-voters" are AOK with the establishment Republicans and what they've been doing?
That's what you're demonstrating by bashing CONSERVATIVES who are the only politicians in DC that have been fighting the status-quo!!!!!

YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR, THE PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster HAS BEEN BRIBING AND SUPPORTING THE STATUS QUO IN DC FOR DECADES! TO TRY AND LABEL HIM AN OUTSIDER IS BEYOND THE PALE FOR EVEN YOU "semi-stupid-voters"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another tidbit for you suckered boobs to chew on!
Senator Cruz got MORE Republican votes in the primaries then the life-long left-wing loon PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster did so the VILE trumpster knows full well who he owes!!!!!
Problem for him is those FLEEBAGGERS will line up for the Benghazi queenie in the general election!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
So all of you "semi-stupid-voters" are AOK with the establishment Republicans and what they've been doing?
That's what you're demonstrating by bashing CONSERVATIVES who are the only politicians in DC that have been fighting the status-quo!!!!!

YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR, THE PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster HAS BEEN BRIBING AND SUPPORTING THE STATUS QUO IN DC FOR DECADES! TO TRY AND LABEL HIM AN OUTSIDER IS BEYOND THE PALE FOR EVEN YOU "semi-stupid-voters"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another tidbit for you suckered boobs to chew on!
Senator Cruz got MORE Republican votes in the primaries then the life-long left-wing loon PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster did so the VILE trumpster knows full well who he owes!!!!!
Problem for him is those FLEEBAGGERS will line up for the Benghazi queenie in the general election!

Cruz couldn't win dog catcher in his adopted state of Texas. Not anymore. We all saw him for the p ussy he is.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot has Billary posters for wall paper

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Actually ME, those are her printed emails!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Without a doubt jm voted for the RAPIST twice, algore, confessed war criminal kerry and "totus" the first time!
Then a binder must have popped loose and knocked some sense into his head BUT here he goes supporting yet one more life-long left-wing loon?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Your right BK I was a staunce(sp) for over 40 years, but the binder knocked enough sense into me NOT to vote demonRATic ever again under any circumstance! It even knocked enough sense into me to know a RINO like Luzer when I see one also! Rolling

Jerry Mock