DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Since I can't vote for Mr.Trump.. I will use my vote for Ms. Clinton.

Brenda

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thats sad.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
guess my vote will cancel that one out. Wondering why can't vote Trump?

Hey if you can vote for 4 more years of obama I guess your happy with the downward spiral American is in. ABC Anybody But Clinton,but maybe she can get Obama off the top of list,afterall he knocked my grandfathers 5th cousin off the top.Hey every family has a black sheep.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4197 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Trump's new PAC guru for the general election was a former Goldman Sachs partner and is employed by George Soros...........

https://www.yahoo.com/news/don...63400393.html?ref=gs

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I bet Steve Taylor would like Trump. Mrs. Taylor don't vote for Hillary.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The Village Idiot is really repeating himself. Put the meds down.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
WHERE ARE THE "semi-stupid-voters" TODAY?????

Having a cold beer, celebrating Luzer's a z z kicking.

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Another one for the Village Idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaezRxz8GDw

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Trump is no Clinton for certain. And TC would never be president. So why keep crying in your prunes about it?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
AS I'VE STRESSED FROM DAY ONE...

Out of context Bill, you are under a lot of stress. I don't know where you stood with Bush 2 but you've suffered 8 straight years of Oboy and you're going to have a minimum of 4 more years of politics you don't agree with. With Ryan-the-RINO being Trump's opposition, the fact is you'll never see a conservative in the white house the rest of your life. I know you have your principles but my suggestion would be to turn you back on politics, walk away, and live the rest of your life as stress free as possible. Otherwise you can't win. Just a friendly suggestion.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I know women are creatures of emotion but are you sure you've thought this through?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
AS I'VE STRESSED FROM DAY ONE THESE TWO LEFTIES ARE "BIRDS OF A FEATHER"!!!!!!

Village Idiot, like always, runs his mouth with no proof.

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Trump Slams Hillary Clinton as 'Nasty, Mean Enabler' of Husband's Affairs

"unbelievably nasty, mean enabler"

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The minimum wage SHOULD be raised. Koski thinks people other than his scab ass should work for 50 cents an hour.

Taxes SHOULD be raised on the top ten percent at least. The Waltons CAN afford it.

I hope Koski's head explodes.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bad, nothing to explode Big Grin

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Blah, blah, blah.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
More copy and paste from the blow hard that is going to vote for Hillary.

Same old tired crap.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Blah, Blah, Blah!

L8R, Mike