DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
This has been on the horizon from day one!
The only question was when the implosion would take place!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Grandma / Gpa:

Rush to Express Outrage over Trump Video with George H.W. Bush’s Nephew
Anti-Trump Republicans

damaging tape, calls to step aside
Trump says 'zero chance' he'll end White House bid,

Can Donald Trump recover from this?

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, you and Billary gonna party now?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Men are men because they primarily think with their d ick, first.
Behavior old as humans, for good reason.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Perspective. BC has sex with one of his young employees, and DT makes an inappropriate comment about or to a woman and the media goes nuts. Fair and balanced indeed. Does that make him a pig? If we recorded every single conversation of all of us, would there be some things that come back to haunt us?

The FACT remains that this guy is the better leader of our choices and has better policy ideas. And he is the less accomplished liar of the two. We get stuck with that lying kunt, every working man in this country will eventually pay for it.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
First of all this whole thing was spawned by dirty politics. Should one let one's self be swayed by a dirty politician? Secondly deeds speak louder than words. Trump used (GASP) "hurtful" words and may have grabbed a butt cheek (I wish her well in her mental recovery!). Now Wikileaks dumps 2000 pages that reveal nasty DEEDS perpetrated by Killary. Admittedly dirty politics but not by her opponent and they only revealed her true actions. You sure aren't going to get any transparency or truth out of her. Lastly, for the nursery rhyme crowd, and that's the level this Trump thing is on, sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me. If I must spell it out, Hillary breaks bones via deeds, the Donald said some words that won't hurt you. I mean really, is there ANY comparison?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The Republican traitors would rather have Hillary and the status quo than Trump. They know they are safe in their cozy nests with Hillary, not so sure about Trump.

I don't think this women talk shiot bothers anyone except the news media and if it wasn't that, it would be some other stuff like kicking a dog or fa rting in public.

By the way Koski, you traitorous bostard should have your stupid old ass whipped, hard.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot is a example of living in past screwed up government. Feed the losers like him with a free ride from failed government programs

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
where is the perverted part? He grab some female butt,not a guys butt.

Funny as he11.O'billary says she tells the public one thing and does another(big Fing surprise) and it gets 10% of the coverage.Trump is over heard saying he loves beautiful women and tried to nail one that was married and it gets 90% of the news time for 3 days.

Again I don't care about some comments made during a male brag about some T&A.Fix the economy, wipe ISIS out,secure our borders and ship the ILLEGAL's out as much as the screwed up system will allow.Hey I'm good with it,

I didn't care when Clinton got BJ in oval office.I was worried that the man in charge of our military could not get sucked off w/o the whole world hearing about it.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiots right arm must be tired. We all know He answers to the left.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I bet Hillary is pissed because Donald didn't grab her by her p ussy.

Women dress the way they do to get men to look at them.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Anderson Cooper is a queer in real life.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anderson Cooper is a queer in real life.

Village Idiot Knows that Busted

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Anderson Cooper may be Little Lawrence's main sqeeze. Koski plays second fiddle, or rather second skin flute.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
moral, honest, ethical candidates in the race!

They ain't no fun. Besides all were a bunch of insiders except the black guy, and we've had enough black guys in the white house.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
when there were moral, honest, ethical candidates in the race!

Village Idiot, thats funny Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Vote for Trump.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
It's odd, but Trump always packs the house wherever he goes to speak.

Hillary has to bus in people so she can have a crowd of a few.

I figure Koski is on the bus.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I figure Koski is on the bus.

Village Idiot is in the back. Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hot tip for the "semi-stupid-voters", fire sale going on in the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster's campaign at this very moment! The $200.00 Gold Club membership has been SLASHED to $49.00!!!!!

This is a standard ploy utilized by retailers. The sale/campaign is winding down, you have a lot of gold cards in inventory (or will print more if necessary) that will soon be useless so you put them on sale. Just good/standard marketing, it doesn't imply some kind of implosion.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Keep on dreaming!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post