DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
He got pizzed as he recognizeed his undies hanging on the line.
18 century as he is that old. Rolling

Only a repub mind would post info in the wrong topic.

Look at this way, he admits he is a repo and not a conserv.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where's tag-a-long, I have two cars that I can beat ur arse, which one do you wanna race, the 1985 Mustang, or the Cutlass.
Make it easy on yourself.

I will put 1000 on Jeremy if you two shall ever race. On each car.

Have you raced this yr. gutless?
I haven't heard of any tracks in Yumma??
Wink

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<78 Cutla$$>
posted
You don't know pookie BH, as a matter of fact, your a begger and slacker, all Demo's are slackers..

Busted

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by 78 Cutla$$:
You don't know pookie BH, as a matter of fact, your a begger and slacker, all Demo's are slackers..

Busted

You gonna answer the question pops? Or just ignore it like your mentor does?

<Jeremy J.>
posted
It's been awfully warm lately hasn't it?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Almost 250 children under the age of five have died in a wave of intensely cold weather in Peru.

Children die from pneumonia and other respiratory infections every year during the winter months particularly in Peru's southern Andes.

But this year freezing temperatures arrived almost three months earlier than usual.

Experts blame climate change for the early arrival of intense cold which began in March.

Winter in the region does not usually begin until June.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8146995.stm

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:

What do you expect in South Florida in July?? Confused

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
Almost 250 children under the age of five have died in a wave of intensely cold weather in Peru.

Children die from pneumonia and other respiratory infections every year during the winter months particularly in Peru's southern Andes.

But this year freezing temperatures arrived almost three months earlier than usual.

Experts blame climate change for the early arrival of intense cold which began in March.

Winter in the region does not usually begin until June.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8146995.stm

Atta girl, now you're getting the hang of pointing out minor, short-term isolated incidents. Big Grin

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by muggs:
quote:

Actually Muggs, we've only been below average 10 times in the last 130 days.

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually Muggs, we've only been below average 10 times in the last 130 days.

How many times above average and how many at average? Confused Post the rest of the story. Big Grin

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:

How many times above average and how many at average? Confused Post the rest of the story. Big Grin

6 days AT average. So that leaves 114 out of 130 days above average.

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

6 days AT average. So that leaves 114 out of 130 days above average.

How many records? Confused

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Look it up.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
You Floridians have it easy.

You should try Texas in July/August/September.

This year it started in mid-June. Today is the 20th consecutive 101+ day here.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Jeremy J.>
posted
At least it's a dry heat.

How cold does it get at night?

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Michigan just SUFFERED through it's COLDEST July ever and I'm ashamed to confess I was in the state for every single day in July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sen. Debbie Stabenow, Energy Leader (National Review, 08.10.09)
Detroit, Mich. - Michigan just experienced its coldest July on record; global temperatures haven't risen in more than a decade; Great Lakes water levels have resumed their 30-year cyclical rise (contrary to a decade of media scare stories that they were drying up due to global warming), and polls show that climate change doesn't even make a list of Michigan voters' top-ten concerns.

Yet in an interview with the Detroit News Monday, Senator Debbie Stabenow (D., Mich.) - recently appointed to the Senate Energy Committee - made clear that fighting the climate crisis is her top priority.

"Climate change is very real," she confessed as she embraced cap and trade's massive tax increase on Michigan industry - at the same time claiming, against all the evidence, that it would not lead to an increase in manufacturing costs or energy prices. "Global warming creates volatility. I feel it when I'm flying. The storms are more volatile. We are paying the price in more hurricanes and tornadoes."

And there are sea monsters in Lake Michigan. I can feel them when I'm boating.

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post