DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Hey Boob Job 65* here in Vegas today

Does it say anywhere in my post's that I live in Vegas???

Jerry Mock

Vegas is on Cops every night.
Pimps, *****s, queers and repoed truck drivers.

I will stay in Ohio.

Oh sorry SNOWHIO is that better

Jerry Mock

Still don't know how to spell after 2 tries.

Are all truck drivers retarded as you??????

I will take my 4 seasons.

You can have your *****s, pimps, Queers and ppl like English who have been married 6 times.
I bet he gets a discount in Vegas.

LMAOROTF.......

Are you 2 queers? You follow each other around in these topics?????

How dense can one human being be?? It went right over your head, didn't it Duped Boob #1 Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Right through his head, there couldn't possibly be anything in there to absorb intelligence!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
A friend of ours wife is back in PA taking care of her mother. 2 years ago, she went back to take care of her mom and said she's never coming back to the desert! Well, after this week minus ZEROOOOooooooo degrees and 20 mph winds...she's said she's had enough!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Boob says he's got 4 seasons in SnOhio...He can keep 2 of them
0* in my home town last night with a -25* wind chill! Hey Boob I've got 45 years in the desert, you can keep that shyte back there! If I want snow, I can take a hour drive to play in it and then come back home!

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I didn't say it would create jobs. Other people did.

The Cleantech Crash

Despite billions invested by the U.S. government in so-called “Cleantech” energy, Washington and Silicon Valley have little to show for it

Lesley Stahl: But do you think it’s a good business? Do you think Cleantech is going well?

Pin Ni: Cleantech is not going well.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey Boob I've got 45 years in the desert,

Never have to shovel heat!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good point not worthy

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
bj limp dyck duped boob RETARD #1 has to shovel more bull shyt he spreads year around then snow for a few months!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Arent the polar ice caps suppose to be gone by now according Al Gore?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
bj limp dyck duped boob RETARD #1 has to shovel more bull shyt he spreads year around then snow for a few months!!!!!

Damn it BK, you beat me to it bow

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike they just have moved...To Lake Erie SnOhio Laughing

Jerry Mock

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Oh No global freezing! Which is more accurate probably.

It was only five years ago in December that Al Gore claimed that the polar ice caps would be completely melted by now. But he might be surprised to find out that Arctic ice coverage is up 50 percent this year from 2012 levels.

“Some of the models suggest that there is a 75 percent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during some of the summer months, could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years,” Gore said in 2008.

The North Pole is still there, and growing. BBC News reports that data from Europe’s Cryosat spacecraft shows that Arctic sea ice coverage was nearly 9,000 cubic kilometers (2,100 cubic miles) by the end of this year’s melting season, up from about 6,000 cubic kilometers (1,400 cubic miles) during the same time last year.

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The HOAXERS latest pipe dream is "climate change", once dubbed "man-made global warming", is what really caused the "polar vortex" which unbelievably has FLEEBAGGERS with their hands in their own pockets!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Al Sharpton Demonstrates
He's Clueless About Global Warming

A snow day is the perfect day to #GetCovered"
Snowed In? Sign Up, Says HHS

(CNN) -- It's so cold that it seems just about everyone is reaching for a metaphor, obscure factoid or descriptive term of epic proportions to tell everyone else just how cold it is.
Here are some of our favorites:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Time Magazine Swings Both Ways

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Global warming is responsible for 1) warm weather 2) cold weather 3) you being ugly 4) your dog pooping on your couch 5) racism 6) homosexuality, you weren't born that way, it's global warming 7) poverty 8) your beer going flat 9) the Bengals losing 10) missing the toilet bowl and peeing on the floor.... Damn you Global warming

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Coal workers see future dim amid regulation burden
Far below the Appalachian Mountains, in a space barely big enough to stand up straight, Bobby Combs works a job his father and his grandfather worked.

Coal-mining is the highest-paying job available to him in eastern Kentucky. As he skillfully maneuvers a massive machine and rips into a seam of coal, though, Combs wonders if the family tradition ends with him.
Coal has come under the crosshairs of the

Obama administration in the push to transition to renewable energy sources. Coal mines are burdened with a never-ending stream of federal regulations.

will buy less coal and lay off nearly 200 employees

'Not looking good':

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa